Johnny Depth

What's your favorite house/building in the game to acquire items?

I think my new favorite is the piano house.  Almost everytime I roll up in that beast, I find some quality things to take.

What about you guys?

p.s.  I benched 245lb on bb bench at the gym last night :)

• Like 1

Corner Pub. Has a good mix of everything. If one has the food and the ammo, the other will have the guns and the clothes, and the third the booze and the tools.

p.s.  I benched 245lb on bb bench at the gym last night :)

I sense a 

tumblr_m2bm8sE1KU1qz4yqio1_1280.jpg

:P

Edited by MadTommy
  • Like 1

Do you actually drink alcohol in the game? Is the in-game affect it has on your character congruent with reality?  I never drink any alcohol in the game because I'm afraid my character will begin to act out.

Gotta be the pub. Not seen this piano house yet though?

In all honesty, I thought the piano house was just a myth for the longest time.  Like an on-going prank the seasoned mod guys would say to DayZ beginners lol, until I finally found one.  There are a couple in the very north part of Berezino before you leave town to head to the ship.

The orange brick 2 story with the arch ( the second story is a fake can go up the stairs but not through door but often a gun at top of stairs,) there is also always a weapon on or by the side table ( not always a gun sometimes a melee ) food and ammo in the 2 connected rooms.

Although yes that 2 story pub is also great just with luck i guess i have found more guns in the orange brick building i mentioned...

The orange brick 2 story with the arch ( the second story is a fake can go up the stairs but not through door but often a gun at top of stairs,) there is also always a weapon on or by the side table ( not always a gun sometimes a melee ) food and ammo in the 2 connected rooms.

Although yes that 2 story pub is also great just with luck i guess i have found more guns in the orange brick building i mentioned...

Now that I think of it, I see this building a lot but rarely go check it out.  Looks like i'll have to give it a try next time I get on, which will be tomorrow during the day for a bit.  After gym tonight I have homework :/

I am using a double barrel shotgun for now.  Non cut-offed shotgun.  It works well against zombies, but I have yet to try it on another player. I guess because I didn't see anyone up at the NEAF and Svet* town up northeast. 

Memes should die. 

I like the one story yellow houses, they have wood siding on the back. They have a kitchen that normally has lots of food. I find a bag of rice every time I go into one of those.

They're my main objective as a fresh spawn in order to get my healthy status.

Here's the room:

8TvUqua.jpg

Here's the house:

neNhsEM.jpg

Edited by Dr. Goner
  • Like 4

Yea Goner I found literally 2 pieces of every fruit in the game in that kind of house once. 

• Like 1

^^^^ LOVE that house for food! Just saw a video where a guy explained that it was the best house to get food from.  So far, he's been right in my experience.

I also like the military base that is in the woods north of Kamenka.  I wonder if a ton of people still go there

Piano House.  Found my first fireaxe there, found my first Mosin there, found my first SKS there, and if one door is open, you know to avoid it.  Perfect.

Outside of Military, the School or the Piano House. AND the Supermarket! Found a can opener, compass and Fire Axe in one loot of the Supermarket!

Edited by Zifadel

piano house. because books.

Memes should die.

MS7RPF5.gif

• Like 1

piano house. because books.

Dr. Gonner "Memes should die"

MS7RPF5.gif

That's a gif not a meme sir, get it straight or go back to looking at cat videos . I like gifs especially this one. 

Edited by Dr. Goner
  • Like 2

FreshPrinceDayZMeme.jpg < Now this is a meme

Edited by Marston
  • Like 2

Now this is a meme

Ugh, god. 

Really really cool buddy! Just don't think about the time that you will never get back while creating it and you SHOULD be fine  ;)

Ugh, god. 

Really really cool buddy! Just don't think about the time that you will never get back while creating it and you SHOULD be fine  ;)

I don't know, I think I can live with the 2-3 seconds it takes me to type "dayz memes" into google  ;)

muzara.jpg

Edited by Marston
  • Like 1

Piano houses are my go-to whenever I enter an unlooted town.  I know where all the piano houses are in every town and I sprint right to them before any other building (unless there's a school).  I've seen the following in piano rooms:

Mosin, SKS, Shotgun, B95, Fire Axe, Splitting Axe, Magnum ammo, Shotgun ammo, Mosin ammo, SKS ammo, Canteens, Rice, Beans, Fresh fruit, Can openers.

Can't beat the loot in the piano room,  especially when some towns (like Svetlo and Vybor) have 3 of them.

Edited by XploSive