Johnny Depth

What's your favorite house/building in the game to acquire items?

Yellow one Dr. Goner posted, or the piano house (hint, there's a gillion of them at Svetlo), or the new police station (one of the few places I can find .45 mags pretty consistently), or the 3 story buildings with the blue doors. Its hard to decide, but these are the buildings I hid first when I enter a town.

Log cabins and tin sheds with no floors are the best.

There's some textures in there that look a bit like they might be loot until you get close to them.

• Like 2

Yellow one Dr. Goner posted, or the piano house (hint, there's a gillion of them at Svetlo), or the new police station (one of the few places I can find .45 mags pretty consistently), or the 3 story buildings with the blue doors. Its hard to decide, but these are the buildings I hid first when I enter a town.

Whereabouts is the police station? Could do with another mag or two.

Everytime I go to svetlo it's clearly been looted and always seems to be populated.

Back on topic, I love the ship because it's a gold mine if it's untouched and it's always funny when you hear footsteps but you don't know which deck they're coming from!

of course barracks also are still attractive..

That's a gif not a meme sir, get it straight or go back to looking at cat videos . I like gifs especially this one. 

its an appropriate reaction gif to your statement :P

but if you say gifs cant be memes?

10gvO.gif

also

rL3LaMp.gif

and now i take my leave, before i get nommed for derailing the thread...  cheers

My favourite are the big wooden houses, with the blue-yellow front and the dark back. (food, lots of food)

and Firestations.