Sign in to follow this  
KnightFall1856

Where do YOU go to find pvp?

I am not to sure where you should go... but Cherno, if i had to Elektro one location for you to go, I would probably Coast on over to Berezino... and of course any Airfield!

I am not to sure where you should go... but Cherno, if i had to Elektro one location for you to go, I would probably Coast on over to Berezino... and of course any Airfield!

Balota has been pretty dead lately.

My little band of assholes camped that spot and would wrack up lots of kills a day, amd eventually we'd all be killed and have to spend hours regearing.

Now that server hopping has been made a lot harder, the only people who come to the air fields are undergeared scavengers, and I don't like killing people who really don't pose a threat.

Recently it seems the big cities are hot, but the recent patch has made me drop significant FPS in every city to the point where gun battles all turn into "hip fire spray and pray". I've won all of these 10 FPS spray fests, but they aren't very rewarding.

Cherno is usually the first stop for everyone who is looking for a gun.

so in generall you will encounter the most people there.

Edited by wuffi

Elektro or Cherno are pretty certain to have other players if you're looking for interaction. And in DayZ's current state, "interaction" is synonymous with "PvP".

Elektro is still a good spot for any sort of PVP, from boxing and axe fights over to pistol duels and getting sniped from the hill.

A lot of people are now going to Berezino, as Elektro became to risky. As Berezino is quite stretched, it provides a different kind of PVP.

Cherno is, in my experience, pretty dead currently. Most people die in Elektro and those who don't continue past it towards Balota.

A lot of people head inland, there are some hot spots, too. But those people are usually not armed, so I wont tell you more.

Oh, and to answer the question from the title:

Usually somewhere I have a good view at common sniping hot spots.

If they have a clear view on a lot of places from one spot, there are a lot of places to have a clear view on that one spot.

Edited by Baarn

Yeah I agree with the brah above me, Cherno is a ghost town.  If you are looking for some sweet action, head to Elektro, Solnichni, or Berezino.  Essentially any town on the east coast, all the way down southeast to Elektro, you will have a good time.

Buddy and I are looking for some trouble. Where should we look? Dont say NWAF its too far haha

you dont go to find pvp. Pvp often times finds you. lmao

Elektro & Berezino always have the most players. Eletro has the most geared and Berezino has the least geared players.

Edited by RyBo

Buddy and I are looking for some trouble. Where should we look? Dont say NWAF its too far haha

Too far? Are you really that lazy? NWAF / NEAF are great spots...

1337672980884.jpg

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

Too far? Are you really that lazy? NWAF / NEAF are great spots...

[stupid Anime here]

Of course I know that the airfields are good spots. Maybe I wanna switch it up? I was all the way south and didn't want to spend 40 mins walking up there. Thanks for the stellar contribution. 

Thanks to everyone else who replied, got a few kills in electro and we're gonna try cherno tmw night  :D

Edited by KnightFall1856

" No PvP servers" they attract all the bandits ;-)

• Like 2

Berezino is absolutely one of the best places to PvP. Many of the players who go there want to PvP people who are gearing up to head to NWAF.

You are practically guaranteed to find action in Elektro on high pop servers. I'd recommend learning the layout and making note of good sniping spots before diving into the city blind. 

Elektro and Berezino.

Everyone spawns between Elektro, Kamy, Three valleys, Solnichny, Berezino.

If you want to change it up, you could go to Rify.. A lot of people go there..

or go to NEAF.. A lot of people make that their "goal" after making it out of Berezino.

or go to the road between Elektro and Cherno.. People will go to Elektro, gear up a bit, then head west.

or just camp Elektro looking for Bandits.. That's why I do. If I am sniping over Elektro and I see someone with an M4 and a large backpack, I know they didn't get it from Elektro, because there's no military spawns for several kilometers.. So I assume they are there to prey on fresh spawns.

I am in Balota for the past 3 days and encountered around 10 people within a 3 hrs long play session.

Edited by Miquinei

I was killed yesterday at the nwaf, because I forgot to reload my mosin. Yeah, beginner mistake.

Anyways, I had killed 3 people in selfdefence. By the time I had run through Elektro. And Ive killed like 10-12 people so far in selfdefence overall.

So it did felt pretty solid, that Elektro is the place to go for some random pvp.

#[V!RUS]HOMEBASE | GER | 24/7 Daytime | Regular | 3PP:On - myVirus.de

109.236.80.150:2302

7PM - 9PM PvP In Elektro... Everyday...

Edited by Gaint
  • Like 1