Sign in to follow this  
WILCOXADAM98

You are Dead/Unconscious TOPIC.

Just bought the game. I am having this same issue. I have tried everything listed (cannot even find experimental servers). Please fix asap. I even bought a headset to play this game :(

Edit: I am now spawning in the middle of the ocean with no respawn ability... O.o

Edited by unsullied

Guys it's an alpha, shit goes down here on regular bases, so you better not get attached to your gear. 

She will get knocked unconscious, try to respawn and then after the 30 secs it says she is dead. Then she tries to respawn and it says you are dead. She joins a new server and it says she is unconscious again and if she tries to respawn then it just says shes dead =/. Is there a fix for this or...?

She will get knocked unconscious, try to respawn and then after the 30 secs it says she is dead. Then she tries to respawn and it says you are dead. She joins a new server and it says she is unconscious again and if she tries to respawn then it just says shes dead =/. Is there a fix for this or...?

Topic merged.

As you can see your gf is not the only one with this problem.

Go through the Topic and try a few of the possible solutions.

Hey
Just bought DayZ on Steam Early access and I am well aware that the game is in Alpha mode.
But when I found a server and pressed connect, it would come up a small sentence where it said one og three things:
- You are dead
- You are unconcious
- Please wait...
Down to the left it says: Testing 1 2 3..

The backround is totally black, but when I press Esc on "Please wait", the orginal background appears with trees and everything.

I have tried with many servers, but it's all the same.

It's says on Steam that I have played for 1 hour...but I have never been able to connect to a server :P

it seems it only happens when you get killed by a player, when killed by something else it hassen"t happend to me before. 

if you want to solve it, 

1 close steam 

2 go to my documents, dayz and delete both profile documents. 

3 restart steam

3.5 ( optional = configure settings, default character; key settings, username (it changes to xxxxxx for me always :s ) 

4 join a server with the lowest possible ping, if i chose above 20 it wont work, 19 sometimes but 18-14 have worked almost isnantly 

(have tried others things but this works the best for me) 

Have fun 

Just purchased dayz yesterday. Have been unable to pay at all. Every time i log in no matter what server i am on i am unconcious or get a never ending please wait. From what i have read this seems like a problem alot of people are having. Any help or news of a fixwould be great. Thank you.

Have this game sinds 7th of February and i have only 2 hours of in game time. almost try everyday to get into a server, but it fails every time. (You are dead, you are uncouncious, please wait) tried many ways to that are posted here but it never works.

Also the server browser isnt working great. After trying to join a server and get back to the server browser, it is empty and have to wait a few minutes in the main screen to get new ones

Edited by TalkingAnus

>Log in

>You are unconcious

>Was fine before I logged out

>Click "Respawn"

>Please wait 30 seconds
>You are dead

>Stuck on "You are dead".

Does this on 20 out of 20 servers I've tried on, I usually get that or I get stock on "Please wait". Yes, I have waited long enough. Two hours should've done the job if it were a matter of waiting.

Sooooo

for some reason I can play hardcore mode, but I have this problem on normal. Is there any way to fix it?