Sign in to follow this  
WILCOXADAM98

You are Dead/Unconscious TOPIC.

I died 3 days ago, and tried to respawn. I waited the 30 seconds and it said please wait. After a minute it said i was dead. I went back to the main menu and tried to join a different server. Joined in and heard the ocean but it said unconscious. i went to the main menu again and it showed a nude character. It keeps happening over and over again. They said that they fixed it in the last pushed update but it is still happening. i tried to uninstall the game and re install it but nothing is working. please fix this. It makes the game unplayable.    

• Like 2

Never happen to me, but I would first respawn to it says you're dead, then if you don't respawn after 10-20 seconds, join another server, hope this helps.

So I died right before a server restart and now my character is stuck in a state where I can't join other servers than the one I died in and in that server its looping unconcious & dead for me so... how to fix?

Same problem here, me and my friend are both stuck in the "Death Loop" (bottom left of screen says "Testing 1 2 3") even if you change servers same problem, some servers will get stuck at Please Wait....

post-19739-0-33353400-1391973481_thumb.j

Edited by King
  • Like 2

Just Leave and come Back  tahts what I do i would suggest playing on a unoffical server so you dont have to wait with that loading time anti-server hop timer

Just Leave and come Back  tahts what I do i would suggest playing on a unoffical server so you dont have to wait with that loading time anti-server hop timer

There is no loading time, it just says please wait.

Ive been alt tabbed on a server for about 30 minutes now trying to log in

you CAN relog on a Hardcore server if you were playing on a Regular server (and viseversa) maybe once the Hive resaves your new character it will allow you to relog on a regular server. (and you need to change your in-game name on bottom right of screen first) worked for me.

Edited by King
  • Like 1

I was doing great until someone shot me...from a distance. I went unconscious, then my guy died...I try to load up and respawn a new character, and somehow, he stays DEAD. waits for 30 seconds to respawn, and still displays the message "you are dead" try it again...does the same thing. anyone know what's wrong?

Just reset my PC, reopend the game...and still says I'm unconscious, So, I hit esc. then respawn...30 seconds of wait time to "respawn" only to see the same message..."you are dead" how do I get a refund on this game...it's garbage the realism of the game takes away the fun at so many levels.

Edited by Gonzo22

It's a bug, as I always do, when I die, I press respawn, if no react, i go to another server. They said they fixed it on the patch.

• Like 1

It's a bug, as I always do, when I die, I press respawn, if no react, i go to another server. They said they fixed it on the patch.

"they said" they obviously didn't fix it. I made an account on this forum just to report the bug and I can't even do that. I'm in the same boat as this poster and no changing servers does not "fix" this issue. every server I go to im hungry thirsty and then unconscious before my screen even appears where i then hit respawn and die permanently. All they managed to do was make it worse because before their big "emergency" fix I was able to play on different servers if I looked long enough. if my hunch is correct when the poster goes to click respawn his characters floating around in some water.. maybe they need to check where their spawns are bc apparently once you hit that death trap you cant get out.

• Like 1

dont think you will get a refund, it does say early access and you will run into problems that could outright affect your ability to play the game

are you playing stable or experimental? have you tried switching between the two?

or try a hardcore server where you would have a different character and can see if the problem persists

either way, make a constructive post on the bug tracker and the devs will examine the issue, maybe even help you solve it

remember you are essentially a tester of the game, your feedback is important in making the game better, be the change you want to see in the world!

What's weird is it does it on any server I try joining...hahahaha!!!!

• Like 1

dont think you will get a refund, it does say early access and you will run into problems that could outright affect your ability to play the game

are you playing stable or experimental? have you tried switching between the two?

or try a hardcore server where you would have a different character and can see if the problem persists

either way, make a constructive post on the bug tracker and the devs will examine the issue, maybe even help you solve it

remember you are essentially a tester of the game, your feedback is important in making the game better, be the change you want to see in the world!

It's doing this even after uninstalling the game twice...re booting my pc...and still does it. even on multiple servers...and no I never heard of stable/experimental? where do I change that?

What's weird is it does it on any server I try joining...hahahaha!!!!

Also, I go to the bug forums, and It says I'm not allowed to post to it

Edited by Gonzo22

"they said" they obviously didn't fix it. I made an account on this forum just to report the bug and I can't even do that. I'm in the same boat as this poster and no changing servers does not "fix" this issue. every server I go to im hungry thirsty and then unconscious before my screen even appears where i then hit respawn and die permanently. All they managed to do was make it worse because before their big "emergency" fix I was able to play on different servers if I looked long enough. if my hunch is correct when the poster goes to click respawn his characters floating around in some water.. maybe they need to check where their spawns are bc apparently once you hit that death trap you cant get out.

I join, and it says "you are unconscious" I then hit esc...respawn, and it makes me wait 30 seconds, only to see the test "you are dead." and the process begins again. Just to get the same result...it's a bummer. And it's even more weird that I made this account just to post this bug, as well...wow. haha right timing I would assume.

Edited by Gonzo22

Opt into the experimental build until the next stable build is released. 

How do I do that?

• Like 1

Fresh OS install, latest graphics drivers. Getting the same errors as above posters. I make my character, join game and I'm immediately unconscious. Respawn and then I'm dead. I have tried different servers and its the same over and over.

Fresh OS install, latest graphics drivers. Getting the same errors as above posters. I make my character, join game and I'm immediately unconscious. Respawn and then I'm dead. I have tried different servers and its the same over and over.

Yeah, dude. Not cool...not cool. Such a freakin bummer..

As i found on a forum somewhere, the FIX is to log on a high ping server.

Change your filter to 1000ms or something, then join the slowest server you find.

You will spawn, then you can logoff & return to your usual server

As i said in 2 other threads, I have found a FIX on another forum.

Just change your filters to 1000ms so you see the slower servers.

Join the slowest server you can find, and your char will spawn like normal.

After that, logoff and rejoin your regular server.