alexeistukov

The Community's List of Suggested Weapons for Dayz Standalone (Version: 1.29)

How about a Model 12 Remington pump action .22 LR? Has a large tubular magazine, i dont know the exact capacity.

Sounds good.

A varied selection of guns in .22lr only helps the game.

Or how about a Stevens 87A? It's a 15 shot tube magazine semi-auto .22. The "gill gun". :D

Basic front sight:

87b%204.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

Or fancy schmancy hooded front sight (prettier stock too): 

2604134_02_savage_6a_stevens_87_western_

Edited by agouti

Or how about a Stevens 87A? It's a 15 shot tube magazine semi-auto .22. The "gill gun". :D

Basic front sight:

87b%204.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

Or fancy schmancy hooded front sight (prettier stock too): 

2604134_02_savage_6a_stevens_87_western_

but mine is original. you already suggested that :D

plus the pump action .22 would be different, we already have a .22 thats semi auto

Edited by DURRHUNTER

but mine is original. you already suggested that :D

plus the pump action .22 would be different, we already have a .22 thats semi auto

Well that appears to be a bolt action .22lr.

agouti (who suggested it) says its a semi auto in the description.

Son, that's clearly an auto bolt. Mauser based actions and such look quite different, including sticking out more. It's just an ancient very common .22.

Also, if there were to be a variety of .22s, maybe I suggest the marlin 99, it's about a 10 shot or so tube mag.

This one takes a scope easily. My father bought one in the 60s, still has it. I'd love it if there was a variety of semi-auto tube mag .22s. The pump too. If they're all tube mags, there'd be no extra mags taking up spawn points and such and they're already good to go. .22s are very common anyway.

Marlin99.jpg

Son, that's clearly an auto bolt. Mauser based actions and such look quite different, including sticking out more. It's just an ancient very common .22.

Also, if there were to be a variety of .22s, maybe I suggest the marlin 99, it's about a 10 shot or so tube mag.

This one takes a scope easily. My father bought one in the 60s, still has it. I'd love it if there was a variety of semi-auto tube mag .22s. The pump too. If they're all tube mags, there'd be no extra mags taking up spawn points and such and they're already good to go. .22s are very common anyway.

There is only one problem, a carbine with such characteristics is already in the game under the name Sporter 22. Pump-action 22 LR carbine is rather something that is common only in the USA but not in Europe (at least never met with an offer to sell something like this in Poland, the Czech Republic and Germany).

By the way, style of your suggestion (M1 carbine in 22LR) and location of the place of action DayZ would more fit Erma EM1 or Chiappa M1-22 which are manufactured in Europe than Marlin which in most sends to Europe only lever-action rifles.

Requesting the Desert Eagle, cant believe it isn't already on the list.

Also requesting the winchester m. Spx/1300 shotgun.

Edited by Charytheknight

Fuck off.

Excuse me? Didn't know that someone could get so worked up over a request. Pretty sure rules state that you shouldn't be using that kind of language as well.

Edited by Charytheknight

There is only one problem, a carbine with such characteristics is already in the game under the name Sporter 22. Pump-action 22 LR carbine is rather something that is common only in the USA but not in Europe (at least never met with an offer to sell something like this in Poland, the Czech Republic and Germany).

By the way, style of your suggestion (M1 carbine in 22LR) and location of the place of action DayZ would more fit Erma EM1 or Chiappa M1-22 which are manufactured in Europe than Marlin which in most sends to Europe only lever-action rifles.

Yeah, but the Erma has plastic sights and is a POS. Can't speak about the Chiappa, but the Marlin is well made.

erm no...it has no place in the game IMO

Fuck off.

I'm with this guy ! :D

Edited by Legio23

Fuck off.

erm no...it has no place in the game IMO

No need to be rude he actually has got a good suggestion here, and for a couple of reasons. Firstly the magnum is in the game so that leads me to believe that there are some hand gun collectors in chernarus or at least people who have interest in large calibre hand guns. Secondly is the fact that there's a very common .357 variant available. How many auto .357's do you know of? I only know of 2. the first is a rare unsuccessful 1911 variant, but we already have a 1911 and a new one in a different calibre would add confusion. The second is the desert eagle and unlike that rare 1911 variant, its fairly popular and common. Adding the desert eagle would add diversity to .357 as a functionally different gun compared to the R92 and the magnum, because once those are in what's else to add chambered in .357? More lever actions and revolvers? there's really no point in adding more of these with the exception of of a mares leg. 

As for .22 rifles id lean towards a savage mk2, I dont no how common they are outside of north america but they probably the most common 22 bolt action around here in north america. For a little bit more regional accuracy there's the CZ 455, considering there made in Czechoslovakia they should be common throughout europe. Downside is they both would require new magazines. Theres also the ruger 96/22 which takes 10/22 magazines and those are already in the game.

Ruger%2096-22.jpg

Pic is of  ruger 96/22, as you can see it looks very much like a 10/22 except with a lever. This is another downside as the two look so similar it could be confusing (Irrelevant really since they take the same mags) and lacks variety, a much bigger point. 

Edited by I4yue
  • Like 1

No need to be rude he actually has got a good suggestion here, and for a couple of reasons. Firstly the magnum is in the game so that leads me to believe that there are some hand gun collectors in chernarus or at least people who have interest in large calibre hand guns. Secondly is the fact that there's a very common .357 variant available. How many auto .357's do you know of? I only know of 2. the first is a rare unsuccessful 1911 variant, but we already have a 1911 and a new one in a different calibre would add confusion. The second is the desert eagle and unlike that rare 1911 variant, its fairly popular and common. Adding the desert eagle would add diversity to .357 as a functionally different gun compared to the R92 and the magnum, because once those are in what's else to add chambered in .357? More lever actions and revolvers? there's really no point in adding more of these with the exception of of a mares leg. 

As for .22 rifles id lean towards a savage mk2, I dont no how common they are outside of north america but they probably the most common 22 bolt action around here in north america. For a little bit more regional accuracy there's the CZ 455, considering there made in Czechoslovakia they should be common throughout europe. Downside is they both would require new magazines. Theres also the ruger 96/22 which takes 10/22 magazines and those are already in the game.

Ruger%2096-22.jpg

Pic is of  ruger 96/22, as you can see it looks very much like a 10/22 except with a lever. This is another downside as the two look so similar it could be confusing (Irrelevant really since they take the same mags) and lacks variety, a much bigger point. 

Thank you!, someone actually does some research before getting worked up over a request, which is the point of this topic!!

.357 revolvers are pretty much everywhere and quite a few police services used or still use .357s though generally with .38s such as the security 6 or police 6 from ruger.

The Grizzly was not a hugely popular handgun certainly but the Coonan has quite a bit more of a following.

I know a shed load of shooters around the world in different disciplines and yet none of them, except perhaps 1 or 2, own a D.E. in any caliber. Perhaps it must be popular where?

2 kilos of single stack .357mag? I'd rather have a good wheel gun or a Coonan (but same problem it doesnt belong) at half the weight and size with as good or decidely better precision for the sake of 1-3 rounds thanks. For the most part people only want the Desert Eagle because it looks 'cool' and half again wouldn't even know that in came in anything but .50AE which is even heavier and more unweildy. They do the Jericho, which is the baby eagle in 9mm yet no one yaps on about that ? I stand by what I said that it is really not something I would expect to find to any great extent in eastern europe, plus absolutely no military in the world carries it either so no excuse that 'perhaps the nato troops had it'. Therefore it gets a huge resounding no from me.

If the extent of your arguement that the caliber only has 2 weapons that use it, then why not bring in the raging bull .223 as it fires the same caliber as the M4? There are a number of firearms that use the .357mag, bolt action rifles, lever action rifles a couple of other semi handguns and of course the good old wheel gun, and, if it rests that there are only 2 weapons that run .357 then so be it.

.357 revolvers are pretty much everywhere and quite a few police services used or still use .357s though generally with .38s such as the security 6 or police 6 from ruger.

The Grizzly was not a hugely popular handgun certainly but the Coonan has quite a bit more of a following.

I know a shed load of shooters around the world in different disciplines and yet none of them, except perhaps 1 or 2, own a D.E. in any caliber. Perhaps it must be popular where?

2 kilos of single stack .357mag? I'd rather have a good wheel gun or a Coonan (but same problem it doesnt belong) at half the weight and size with as good or decidely better precision for the sake of 1-3 rounds thanks. For the most part people only want the Desert Eagle because it looks 'cool' and half again wouldn't even know that in came in anything but .50AE which is even heavier and more unweildy. They do the Jericho, which is the baby eagle in 9mm yet no one yaps on about that ? I stand by what I said that it is really not something I would expect to find to any great extent in eastern europe, plus absolutely no military in the world carries it either so no excuse that 'perhaps the nato troops had it'. Therefore it gets a huge resounding no from me.

If the extent of your arguement that the caliber only has 2 weapons that use it, then why not bring in the raging bull .223 as it fires the same caliber as the M4? There are a number of firearms that use the .357mag, bolt action rifles, lever action rifles a couple of other semi handguns and of course the good old wheel gun, and, if it rests that there are only 2 weapons that run .357 then so be it.

2 armies use it, so your face. Jerusalem and US. You know people that dont own it, so no one must own it, great logic pal!

2 armies use it, so your face. Jerusalem and US. You know people that dont own it, so no one must own it, great logic pal!

Oh really they do do they ?? I would just love to see that !  first I've ever heard of either using the full sized D.E....pal, the only thing that isreal and the US has to do with them is its production.

Isreal did issue in limited numbers the 9mm Jericho (which I might add the slides and frames are built by tangfolio) but the majority are pretty much on either glocks, sigs or beretta 92/M9 and a version of the HiPower.

As for the US, and I'm sure that there are several former and current US military here that will correct me if I'm wrong but they have a mix of Glocks, HK, Beretta, Kimber, Sigs and 1911s

What army would issue its troops with a hand canon that weighs as much as their battle rifle, seriously? plus it doesn't even meet the standard US doctrine requirements.

There are also a shed load of gun owners that play this game too, be interesting to see how many own one? and don't be so childish, just because I know virtually no one that owns one doesn't mean that there aren't people that do and if so I hope they are happy with it so that little ditty was pretty pathetic, what are you 12?

Oh, I would LOVE a coonan! The coonan belongs everywhere.

Oh really they do do they ?? I would just love to see that !  first I've ever heard of either using the full sized D.E....pal, the only thing that isreal and the US has to do with them is its production.

Isreal did issue in limited numbers the 9mm Jericho (which I might add the slides and frames are built by tangfolio) but the majority are pretty much on either glocks, sigs or beretta 92/M9 and a version of the HiPower.

As for the US, and I'm sure that there are several former and current US military here that will correct me if I'm wrong but they have a mix of Glocks, HK, Beretta, Kimber, Sigs and 1911s

What army would issue its troops with a hand canon that weighs as much as their battle rifle, seriously? plus it doesn't even meet the standard US doctrine requirements.

There are also a shed load of gun owners that play this game too, be interesting to see how many own one? and don't be so childish, just because I know virtually no one that owns one doesn't mean that there aren't people that do and if so I hope they are happy with it so that little ditty was pretty pathetic, what are you 12?

I was waiting for you to call me a child, really was. No im not 12, If where I got the info is wrong its wrong, just I found info that stated they did. Sorry if I was wrong although in the end this is a game that has maps that are in Russia, yet there are more american guns then russian guns.

• Like 1

The Jericho seems like a decent gun. Of course, we have it's ancestor, the CZ-75 already. That being said, I wouldn't mind more cz-75 variants. Why not the Cz-97B? I have a real hard on for the Cz series of pistols.

The desert eagle should be praised, really it should be. They figured out how to make a rifle, what with the gas tube and all that, in the shape of a pistol. 

How much can a pistol be fired before it needs to be cleaned? I feel this technology, if miniaturized, could be useful in making a handgun even more reliable.

Of course, the gas tube isn't easily accessed, is prone to fouling, and overall terribly done.

I feel the desert eagle is a thought exercise more than a practical firearm.

• Like 1

K i did more research, Poland (GROM) uses the desert eagle in its army. Also Portugal uses the Desert Eagle, and im sure about GROM. Also there is another handgun that is the same size as the deagle, people hate on it because its the (in)famous one. Both armies use the model XIX.

The Desert Eagle will not be added to the list. I had this discussion a while back with another person. Look back through the pages and search for the key word "desert eagle" and you will find out why I refuse to put it on the list.

• Like 1

The Desert Eagle will not be added to the list. I had this discussion a while back with another person. Look back through the pages and search for the key word "desert eagle" and you will find out why I refuse to put it on the list.

So this isn't a request page then, okay thought it was, sorry.

• Like 1

So this isn't a request page then, okay thought it was, sorry.

Quit your pouting just because your firearm didn't make it on the list. I thought about adding it long and hard a while back and i conducted my research and found it would not be best to put on the list. Majority of he community agrees with me that it is an overused handgun.

You want to keep pouting over this? So be it, just please don't do it here. As for your information, the name has the word Suggestion in it for a reason. Not every weapon will appear on here. I had many people ask for many weapons that have not appeared here. You made your suggestion and it didn't make it. End of story. Have a nice day sir and God Bless.

Quit your pouting just because your firearm didn't make it on the list. I thought about adding it long and hard a while back and i conducted my research and found it would not be best to put on the list. Majority of he community agrees with me that it is an overused handgun.

You want to keep pouting over this? So be it, just please don't do it here. As for your information, the name has the word Suggestion in it for a reason. Not every weapon will appear on here. I had many people ask for many weapons that have not appeared here. You made your suggestion and it didn't make it. End of story. Have a nice day sir and God Bless.

Not pouting, just i miss assumed it was a request page, like you just said it isn't, it is a suggestion page. I miss understood the title nothing more. I also agree it is over-used, and also added into the games in an unrealistic way ( akimbo, really?) . Just wanted to see it in an realistic way in-game, but if you (and the creators) don't think it would fit thats fine doesn't really affect the game in the end anyway. What about the Winchester Shotgun?

And you just find all that weapons hanging around everywhere in the end of world...right ? Like a huge shop where you can find any weapon you want. Is already bad enough in my opinion, the Devs are spending far to much time adding every single weapon imaginable ... but not enough time adding things to use that weapons on. Soon if going to be so much fire power that bullets are just going to fly across the map none stop.

• Like 1