Advent1

Trading Post

Yeah it might be crappy, but it's how life works. I'm not saying nobody will trade with you, just that your odds of attracting the shiny stuff are increased by having some kind of forum history. It's a bit like trying to take out a loan with no credit history or job. If you participate in the community a bit you'll be surprised how many people are willing to help you out :)

Anyone got FNX45 mags in regular?

I probably have a couple, get hold if you still need.

Edited by KenoSkir88

On 2015-11-17 at 9:56 AM, KenoSkir88 said:

Yeah it might be crappy, but it's how life works. I'm not saying nobody will trade with you, just that your odds of attracting the shiny stuff are increased by having some kind of forum history. It's a bit like trying to take out a loan with no credit history or job. If you participate in the community a bit you'll be surprised how many people are willing to help you out :)

I probably have a couple, get hold if you still need.

Edited by Locke-VSP

Ehh it's pointless to even bother trading now since the server wipe is taking everything out in like a month anyways. I just found out about that :/ . I'm just gonna take out my AKM, Blaze and FNX and shoot some douches in a high pop.

Thats what I always does xD There is no other reason to play the game atm when people just shoot you as soon as they can.

I'm just gonna take out my AKM, Blaze and FNX and shoot some douches in a high pop.

Thats what I always does xD There is no other reason to play the game atm when people just shoot you as soon as they can.

Sounds like those people are you :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Sounds like those people are you :rolleyes:

Im the classy bandit, I steal peoples blood and give it to other people, if they survive they do, if not they end up dying :D 

But if someone raises a gun at me, they are dead....

2vzHS4O.png

LWo3uQ7.png

UMP 4 mags gone

All m4 parts pristine

want :

Soviet suppressor, plate carrier with all attachments 

Edited by General Zod

anyone want a spark plug in .59exp 1pp?  I also have a full plate carrier (bugged currently in exp), a black high cap vest, and a blaze with ammo (hunting is also bugged lol).

Guys seriously I need to get rid of those m4 parts or I'll just drop them. Any takers ? 

Got pristine M68 CompM2 Optics

And pristine PU Scope

Never mind died for some mysterious reason 

Edited by General Zod

I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶o̶s̶n̶o̶v̶k̶a̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶a̶ ̶0̶.̶5̶9̶ ̶E̶x̶p̶.̶ ̶G̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶.̶
̶
̶S̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶i̶x̶ ̶b̶a̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶1̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶-̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶f̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶m̶m̶o̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶2̶)̶ ̶3̶8̶0̶ ̶a̶m̶m̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶z̶2̶1̶.̶
̶
̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶M̶G̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶R̶e̶d̶ ̶9̶.̶ ̶H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶1̶2̶0̶ ̶9̶m̶m̶ ̶b̶u̶l̶l̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶.̶
̶
̶A̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶4̶5̶.̶ ̶A̶C̶P̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶d̶e̶.̶ ̶P̶r̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶G̶o̶r̶k̶a̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶m̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶T̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶O̶+̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶b̶a̶g̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶.̶ ̶

Dead.

2015-11-27_00004.jpg

Edited by Konfucious K

on the EXPERIMENTAL servers:

in 3pp I have a glow plug and wrench (seems also very rare) if anyone wants them

and I still have a spark plug (not glow plug) in 1pp.

Edited by Red_Ensign

[H]SVD

[W] Crossbow Holosight (Worn or pristine)

Edited by bozsoki93

Looking for a Winchester

I can acquire just about anything (though not giving up my svd or smersh) so just lemme know what it is worth to ya

[H]SVD

[W] Crossbow Holosight (Worn or pristine)

Thumbs up good trade 

Have:

2 AKM's, lots of mags both with pristine kashtan scopes and one with pristine supressor

2 Olive high cap vests

2 UMP's with mags and scopes for both (dont know names, 1 pristine 1 damaged) + have a spare acog sight not being used

2 Tortilla backpacks

1 Protector case, ammo box

Want:

M4/AUG and mags

SVD (will trade a lot for)

Supressors for m4/aug/akm

Any offers

Edited by LeoShanna19

Have:

2 AKM's, lots of mags both with pristine kashtan scopes and one with pristine supressor

2 Olive high cap vests

2 UMP's with mags and scopes for both (dont know names, 1 pristine 1 damaged) + have a spare acog sight not being used

Winchester + Hunting scope with a bit of ammo

2 Tortilla backpacks

1 Protector case, ammo box

Want:

M4/AUG and mags

SVD (will trade a lot for)

Supressors for m4/aug/akm

Any offers

Got a aug i will trade for that winchester, its pristine

Thumbs up good trade 

Why did you remove my name from your signature ? We traded. That hurt my feelings. 

Is it possible to buy vehicles here and if so, what tends to be the cost of a vehicle?

Also, is there a commodity in DayZ which is used as a general currency, like how buds were used in TF2?

Why did you remove my name from your signature ? We traded. That hurt my feelings. 

was unaware and it is now fixed 

• Like 1

Is it possible to buy vehicles here and if so, what tends to be the cost of a vehicle?

Also, is there a commodity in DayZ which is used as a general currency, like how buds were used in TF2?

i have spare vehicles i can give up...

as for currency no...what is rare is usually good to hold on to my not set in stone...

Right now if u want one of my trucks find me some of the following:

Black M65 Jacket

Pistol Suppressors

Blaze Snaploaders

Netting

CR527 Mags also

I would need multiple or some sort of combination to give up a truck though 

Edited by trev186

updated:

in 3pp I have:

(pristine unless it says otherwise)

spark plug (d)

scoped winchester (scope is pristine)

3 or 4 boxes of winchester ammo

cr75 with mag

complete plate carrier set (w)

khaki m65 jacket (w)

black m65 jacket (w)

cr527 mag

30-rd sporter mag

box of vss ammo

red 9 clip (which is a pointless item but it's new and you might wanna see one)

boar steaks

boar pelts

2 green waterproof bags (p/d)

ak-74 mag

crossbow holo sight

longhorn with pristine scope (scope also fits crossbow)

AND if there's any medic types out there, my blood is O- (universal donor), and I'll have bloodbags for trade as soon as I can meet with someone to fill them.

Edited by Red_Ensign

Updated

3pp I have

VSS Vintorez 10 round mage with scope

Akm  with rail k scope 30 round silencer mag plastic buttstock

ak74 with rail k scope 30 round silencer mag plastic buttstock

Mp5  fully kitted

Pristine plate carrier full

Tan m65 jacket

tan cargo pants 

worn ammo box

pristine protector case

Military boots with combat knife pristine

Rice & water

0- Blood bags

Gernades and flash bangs

old and new gas masks

3pp I need 

Smersh vest full

Kaki M65

Hunting backpack

M4

AK 101

Pristine Fireaxe

Black Spray paint 

netting

Edited by Sinizsik

I'm setting up "Stiggs' Trading Post/Farmers Market" on a server called Exile. It's located in between Electro and Cherno in Prigorodki. It's just west of the three barns near a small pond.

If anyone here plays that Exile server please bring barrels and tents. Right now I only have two barrels and they are both full.

Take whatever you need or leave something for someone else. But please don't steal the barrels.

• Like 1