Advent1

Trading Post

You got any mags?

Mags for both yes. What do you offer? Got 8 mp5k mags and 10 60 clips for the m4. Killed some duper yesterday.

The m4 is kitted out with everything besides a new buttstock.

Edited by Milansson1

Hey agan!

I finally got my PM73RAK from a very good friend Yazar8 and I must say it's an awesome weapon for its size and caliber.

That means I'm currently looking for

Compensator for MP5-K? (If it's currently on stable, pistol silencers seems not)

MP5-K OEM Buttstock (W or P)

MP5-K Rail Handguard (W or P)

CQB Buttstock (P only) (low priority atm and I have a W right now)

As always. I got most of the good stuff. Message me to discuss, if you come across anything I'm interested in.

Edited by larsehh_

Updating my Have and want list.

Have:

8 MP5k mags with a MP5k, no buttstock

8 aks74u mags and a aks74u, ak74 buttstock.

0 PM 73 RAK mags ATM.

10 skull balaclavas. Gotta love the clans!

High caps in black and green. 10+

Combatknife.

M4 fully decked out besides the buttstock thats the normal one. 10 60 round mags for that.

7 morphine sticks. 

Looking for: 

MP5k buttstock.

Smershvest.

PM73 RAK.

BUIS for M4.

Sword.

And offers.

Edited by Milansson1

Looking for, in order of importance:

1. Sword

2. Teddy Bear (need beige and grey)

3. Zluta Malinovka Soda (empty can)

4. Flare (canister for gun)

I don't actually need to *keep* any of these things. I need to take a couple screenshots of each and then I can give them back to you if need be. That said, I would like to keep the sword :) Let me know what I can do to help you out and I'll come to you. I don't have anything rare unfortunately, but I'll offer whatever assistance I can to anyone willing to let me quickly borrow any of these items.

EDIT: Message me on Steam, please (click here).

Edited by Tatanko

Looking for, in order of importance:

3. Zluta Malinovka Soda (empty can)

4. Flare (canister for gun)

Don't be sad but, these two are not on the loot tables.

I had a sword, If I find one again, It's yours.

• Like 1

Trading off a smersh vest (w)  for a police uniform, firefighter uniform, and red paramedic uniform. Message me on here or steam @RogueMarine01 for details.

Sorry, had a derp post.

Edited by The MILN

Trading off a smersh vest (w) for M4A1 with good parts on it. Message me on here or on steam @Roguemarine01

Edited by The MILN

Incidentally, as a matter of public record I'd like to thank George Smiley and Yazar for their recent generosity after my catastrophic character reset. I owe you both. :)

• Like 2

I have:

12x Netting

AKM w/30 rnd magazine

High Cap Vest Olive (P)

6x Burlap Strips 

MP5 No Mags

I am looking for 

Black High Cap Vest (W/P) 

AK-74 Magazine 

Edited by DJ18

Lost my second RAK again due to DayZ bugs. I was double carrying it and pressed G accidentally. The floor ate it.

If anyone has a solution to get this item I would be grateful.

Looking for a PM73-RAK again, I am open to offers.

Lost my second RAK again due to DayZ bugs. I was double carrying it and pressed G accidentally. The floor ate it.

If anyone has a solution to get this item I would be grateful.

Looking for a PM73-RAK again, I am open to offers.

Solution: don't double carry a gun that is intended to be carried in your pack as a secondary ;)

Too soon?

• Like 1

Solution: don't double carry a gun that is intended to be carried in your pack as a secondary ;)

Too soon?

Believe it or not I was about to open inventory space for that, I was just about to ask larsehh_ to give me one more extra mag and put that mag near the place I opened for it along with thw RAK.. Then bam. It's gone.

Edited by Yazar8

I want to trade camo colour mosin with mossy ghille gun wrap + lrs + compensator + about 20 shots and also a ghille hood.

I need something special, preferably a gun + some accesories, like blackskull etc.

Hey guys,

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/user/136695-zee-panda/

Don't trade with this guy. His punk sniper sniped me from a distance while I was dropping the items for him.

First off it took really long for him to come to the trade area. Probably because he could meet up with his punk ass sniper friend. Then he said he has a sword aswell, I decided that I'll take the sword aswell. I did see a sword, but not the rak he promised. (Edit: He said he had a RAK after killing me)

I dropped the items that promised, I saw the sword on the floor aswell. Few seconds later I was unconscious already! 

And I know what he's going to say just now. He will claim that I killed him but nope, after I went unconscious I saw my surroundings for a few seconds, this guy was still alive and was near me.  They put me unconscious again (the worst sniper ever, whoever he was) and then they had to put a bullet in my head to get rid of everything I guess.

This eliminates the fact that we (both of us) were shot. Only I was, though.

After I got shot he acted like I created a setup on him and he didn't message afterwards, if he was the one who got killed, It would be he messaging. But since the message amount he sent to me after I went unconscious proves my point that he was alive and was busy looting my body.

Don't trade with this prick.

Edit:

He gave me beans. I think I had some beans in my vest aswell!! Enjoy those! Beans from me aswell brother !!

He admitted that he killed me on steam chat. I am happy now. So the reason why he has killed me has been revealed aswell, I can't blame him.. I just want to say: Zee_Panda, assumptations can bring you to the wrong path.

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 1

Looking for a PM73-RAK. Send in the offers. These are my last attempts to get one for me and my friend larsehh_ before the public hive wipe.  :)

Edited by Yazar8

I have:

8 MP5k mags

6 M4A1 40 round mags

6 AK 74 30 round mags

5 skull balaclavas.

Smersh vest.

All of it is pristine or worn. 

And some more shit.

Ask me and i may have it.

I want: 

PM 73 RAK and a mag.

Looking for a PM73-RAK. Send in the offers. These are my last attempts to get one for me and my friend larsehh_ before the public hive wipe. :)

Any idea when this will be or if it's definitely happening, Ive not seen actual proof.

best first post ever  + such a forum-name.

Funnyjunk+logic+you+admit+you+were+wrong

Edited by irishroy
  • Like 1

Hey agan!

We had the PM73RAK but now it's gone!

PM73RAK (can be naked, got mags)

Compensator for MP5-K? (If it's currently on stable, pistol silencers seems not)

As always. I got most of the good stuff(M4 your choice of attatchments if I got extra parts, Smersh Vest, MP5-K with 30Rnd mags, ktted out FNX/Amphibia, all balaclavas/tiable bandanas, netting, burlap strips etc etc etc) Message me to discuss, if you come across anything I'm interested in. First time traders, traders with bad reputation and some other people I dont trust will be ignored for now for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

Hey agan!

I finally got my PM73RAK from a very good friend Yazar8 and I must say it's an awesome weapon for its size and caliber.

As always. I got most of the good stuff. Message me to discuss, if you come across anything I'm interested in.

shoutout to larsehh_ for getting me kitted again with a nice pristine m4 after I got pwned upon spawn while hiding in a bush. 

• Like 1