Advent1

Trading Post

Looking for ACOG sight, can offer a tent, AKM with attachments for it or protector case, and a grenade.

Looking for ACOG sight, can offer a tent, AKM with attachments for it or protector case, and a grenade.

I have ACOG.

Edited by Karakoz

I need a camo bandana/facemask i can offer almost anything (leader of a small clan) NAME YOUR PRICE

Steam name is BIG HANKS / Montanac22334

Edited by Dieseld456

I need a camo bandana/facemask i can offer almost anything (leader of a small clan) NAME YOUR PRICE

I have a bandana cap if you want it. It says green bandana but it's camo. Looking for 75 drum mag.

Steam name is BIG HANKS / Montanac22334

I have a camo one (tiable as a face mask), and I want a pristine Smersh vest.  :D

I have a camo one (tiable as a face mask), and I want a pristine Smersh vest.  :D

I can do that   add me  big hanks/ montanac22334  on steam

Edited by Dieseld456

I can do that   add me  big hanks/ montanac22334  on steam

will do this trade if other player falls through

combat knives still in circulation? 

Yeah, larsehh_ has one. He is looking for a PM73 RAK.

Looking for a non hostile trade for a PSO-1 scope. I've been searching for a week and a half straight and have not come across across single long range scope after hundreds of barracks and military tents (even resorted to server hopping!).

Any tips or trades would be fantastic please! Please message me. Steam name is Strife. I have 75 round drums and mags and seem to come across virtually everything else.

I have:

Fully decked AKM (rails, 75 drum mag, pso-1 scope, flashlight and camo buttstock) all pristine

Amphibias s with mags pristine

FNX with mags pristine

I need: Combat knife, fnx red dot, tent

If anyone can off me what I want I can give you what you want.

Edited by NotRedd

combat knives still in circulation? 

yep, at crash sites. ive got one, what would you trade for it?

also, looking for M4 carry handle or BUIS so i can use iron sights.

i most likely have what you need

All regular, stable:

Have:

Blackskull balaclava (P)

PSO-1 (P)

CR527 magazine (full) (P)

Rangefinder (with battery) (P).

Looking for:

BUIS

I have:

Fully decked AKM (rails, 75 drum mag, pso-1 scope, flashlight and camo buttstock) all pristine

Amphibias s with mags pristine

FNX with mags pristine

I need: Combat knife, fnx red dot, tent

If anyone can off me what I want I can give you what you want.

You might want to add is it on regular or hardcore server and perhaps as a bonus if you're EU or NA for example.

OT: I have FNX sight, been sitting on my character for over a month. Would like to get my hands on your PSO-1 if you find it as a fair trade, perhaps add something else with it if you find anything interesting from me. Feel free to leave me a private message with your steam ID, I usually play at evenings (GMT+1)

3rd person server, EU.

Edited by Miracool

3pp

Will trade a purple polka dot bandana for an AKM mag or AK74u mag.

I'm in Zelenogorsk

yep, at crash sites. ive got one, what would you trade for it?

also, looking for M4 carry handle or BUIS so i can use iron sights.

i most likely have what you need

I believe I have a BUIS sight, I don't need anything so you can have it. 

Also, as an aside comment. I am beginning to think that AK74 mags don't spawn anymore. I play on a private hive and have been checking Vybor base (lootgasm) fairly frequently and have not seen a single one in a week. When the weapon was first introduced, I would find 4/5 (public hive) on a lootgasm server. What gives?

Also, as an aside comment. I am beginning to think that AK74 mags don't spawn anymore. I play on a private hive and have been checking Vybor base (lootgasm) fairly frequently and have not seen a single one in a week. When the weapon was first introduced, I would find 4/5 (public hive) on a lootgasm server. What gives?

i can give you ak74 mags for that buis :) message me and we'll make a meeting place and time

ive found plenty of ak74 mags recently at vybor and NWAF. you should check after restarts, someone else might've hopped on and taken all the mags. 

Hey guys, I'm back!

Looking for

PM73 RAK + 15/25Rnd mag for it

MP5 OEM Buttstock (If it's still currently in game)

30Rnd MP5 mags

I got

3pp, basically everything you can dream of. Although I would prefer a trader with some reputation on the forums, or I will have to do the trade in my terms.

Edited by larsehh_

Got a combat knife along with a full set of mosin attachements aint willing to part with the rifle though, Been through too much with it, Also got a 30rd mp5 mag and a nato grenade.

Im looking for a Smersh vest.

Dont know if this is rubbish or not but i figured i'd put this up here incase it wasnt.

Forgot to add that im on 3pp almost exclusively.

Figure this looks shifty since i only got one other post on the forums but if anyone is sceptical im more than happy to discuss terms over TS before we go ahead with any sort of trade.

Deal went off without a hitch with TGPStolas.

Edited by WilliamMort
  • Like 1