fnx mag 

22 mag

speed loaders 

compsater

press vest

flash light

want stuff gone 

Edited by MalmborgRacing

Clan Battle this sunday, would like to get my hands on netting to make a ghillie, or even a full ghillie suit if someone's got one.

If you can help me out please message me and lets meet up ASAP some time tomorrow/early sunday (mid-late afternoon for you Brits and Euros out there)

Just found a pm73 rak and the new mp-133 shotgun with pistol grip, willing to trade for a steyr aug, skull balaclava or any good items that can be traded.

3rd person looking for m4 handguard mp or RIS.  Have damaged ammo boxes full of mosin ammo and 556, pristine yellow boxes, pso-1, LRS, compensator all pristine, will trade it all for pristine handguard

• Like 1

3rd person looking for m4 handguard mp or RIS.  Have damaged ammo boxes full of mosin ammo and 556, pristine yellow boxes, pso-1, LRS, compensator all pristine, will trade it all for pristine handguard

i have and ris hand guard and a flash light u can have

All 3rd person, regular. Just found my first UH-1 crash site. So:

Have:

ACOG (P)

Blackskull (P)

PSO-1 (P)

Combat Knife (P)

BUIS (P) (Not the one you gave me George...)

CR527 5rnd mag with rounds (P)

Rangefinder (P)

Seeking:

Netting, or complete ghillie sets.

Looking for a Steyer Aug. 

I got All types of AK

I got scopes

Both types of tent

High cap vests

Mags for many weapons (including multiple AKM drum mags and MP5 mags)

0- blood type, blood bags (0- can be used on anyone without danger, it can be pretty usefull)

Gas canisters

Flash bang and fragmentation grenades

Trucks (if you really want one, they reset upon restarts)

All types of backpacks. 

Lots of ammo

Basic weapons (mosins, so on)

Ghillie Suit

I´m willing to trade any of the above, or a combination of any of the above, ill take nearly any deal, just really want an AUG :P

PM me if interested.

Edited by V2_Danny

Back in action.

My merry little group of traders can offer the following:
MP5K + 3x 15rd magazine + 1x 30rd magazine
Combat knife.

AKM + Camo Foregrip + Camo stock + Railed foregrip + 2x aftermarket green mag + PSO-1

Currently primarily on the lookout for some cosmetics:
Camo baseball cap
Camo Tiable bandana

M4 and M4 Related items

Smersh vest

Will edit this as trades happend and we find more to offer.

Edited by WilliamMort
  • Like 1

All 3rd person, regular. Just found my first second UH-1 crash site. So:

Have:

MP133 pistol grip shotgun (P)

ACOG (P)

Blackskull (P)

PSO-1 (P)

Combat Knife (P)

Rangefinder (P)

Seeking:

Updating.

Up for trade i have one smersh backpack(worn)

I'm looking for a smersh vest(at least damaged condition)

Will take other offers potentially

This applies to my regular character not hardcore

I was hoping if anyone had a spare PSO-1 scope to trade on the regular 3rd person servers, I can trade for it with just about most stuff.

Add Kawizz on steam.

Edited by Kawizz

I was hoping if anyone had a spare PSO-1 scope to trade on the regular 3rd person servers, I can trade for it with just about most stuff.

Add Kawizz on steam.

Can you define "just about most stuff" please?

Thanks.

3P Looking for

PM73 RAK15/25Rnd mags (only the mags for now)

MP5 OEM Buttstock (If it's still currently in game)

M4 RIS handguard (P only) (low priority atm)

30Rnd MP5-K mags

I got

3P, basically everything you can dream of (M4 with almost every attachment, at least 1-2 of each sight, bayo, mp handguard etc (W or P), AUG (W) + 60Rnd mag, Smersh Vest with Backbag attached (P), Combat Knife, all tiables bandanas, balaclavas, 2x Blackskull (P), FNX with mags and attatchments, all grenades, all ak attatchments + many more rare items).

Although I would prefer a trader with some reputation on the forums, or I will have to do the trade on my terms.

1P Im interested in crash site loot (Smersh Vest, Combat knife, M4 with attatchments, Blackskull etc) on 1P servers. I dont have alot to offer there yet but it's a work in progress. I would also consider trading my 3P items for your 1P items.

Edited by larsehh_

All 3rd person, regular. Just found my first UH-1 crash site. So:

Have:

ACOG (P)

Blackskull (P)

PSO-1 (P)

Combat Knife (P)

Rangefinder (P)

Seeking:

No worries man. So you found all this stuff from one crash site?

3P Looking for

PM73 RAK + 15/25Rnd mag for it (Kinda need both together)

MP5 OEM Buttstock (If it's still currently in game)

M4 RIS handguard (P only) (low priority atm)

I got

3P, basically everything you can dream of (M4 with almost every attachment, at least 1-2 of each sight, bayo, mp handguard etc (W or P), AUG (W) + 60Rnd mag, Smersh Vest with Backbag attached (P), Combat Knife, all tiables bandanas, balaclavas, 2x Blackskull (P), FNX with mags and attatchments, all grenades, all ak attatchments + many more rare items).

Although I would prefer a trader with some reputation on the forums, or I will have to do the trade on my terms.

1P Im interested in crash site loot (Smersh Vest, Combat knife, M4 with attatchments, Blackskull etc) on 1P servers. I dont have alot to offer there yet but it's a work in progress. I would also consider trading my 3P items for your 1P items.

I can attest to this. He gave me an ACOG and m68 optics for nothing! Solid guy!

• Like 1

George -

No. Already had things like blackskull, rangefinder and CR527 mag (these mags used to be v rare).

But I've found five sites in total in 0.51 - two Mi-8s (in one of which I found the PSO) and three UH-1s (ACOG, BUIS, knife, assorted M4 mags and MP133 shotgun), two of which I found over the weekend. These are in addition to my own ACOG and knife, as well as the BUIS that you very generously gave me.

I'm developing some new heli-hunting techniques, which are even more onerous than in 0.49, but which do at least seem to be generating results. They sure wear my boots out fast though..

:|

George -

No. Already had things like blackskull, rangefinder and CR527 mag (these mags used to be v rare).

But I've found five sites in total in 0.51 - two Mi-8s (in one of which I found the PSO) and three UH-1s (ACOG, BUIS, knife, assorted M4 mags and MP133 shotgun), two of which I found over the weekend. These are in addition to my own ACOG and knife, as well as the BUIS that you very generously gave me.

I'm developing some new heli-hunting techniques, which are even more onerous than in 0.49, but which do at least seem to be generating results. They sure wear my boots out fast though..

:|

All you need is binoculars/LRS + mosin/AK + PSO-1 and a leather repair kit and there are couple of good spots which give you good view over the spots and save you much precious time. I can cover all possible crashsites except 3-4 in around 70 minutes I believe as fastest :D

Although Ive tried couple of different routes, just farm specificaly NW run or the Green Mountain run. Stll too much rng and I'm pretty sure there aren't 3 crashes out there every restart which makes it more frustrating and you want to rely on some good luck. All this after farming hundreds of them crashsites after 0.50.

Edited by larsehh_

Stll too much rng and I'm pretty sure there aren't 3 crashes out there every restart which makes it more frustrating and you want to rely on some good luck. All this after farming hundreds of them crashsites after 0.50.

I believe the servers spawn 'UPTO' 3 crashe sites - So there may be none, or there may be upto 3

We've covered all crash site spawns in around 20 mins (V3S) and found none after a restart a few times now

And just add -

3rd Person - I have 1 x AUG up for trade (Worn condition) No mags

Looking for 2 x 30 round Mp5 mags, or 2 x 30 AK74U mags

Edited by kipps

Thanks for the suggestions. However, I'm quite an experienced crash hunter and know the best vantage points, etc.

The changes in technique are really around very long runs on consecutive persistence-off servers, which isn't exactly rocket-science.

Also, do Steyrs take M4 mags, or do they use their own?

Edited by Mookie

They use M4 mags

Thanks for the suggestions. However, I'm quite an experienced crash hunter and know the best vantage points, etc.

The changes in technique are really around very long runs on consecutive persistence-off servers, which isn't exactly rocket-science.

AUG uses all M4 mags. So it's pretty easy to find mags for it.

Lately I would recomend running the NW route due to so many people currently farming the Green Mountain/Zelenogorsk routes so even on servers with 2-3 people you can still see familar names and other people near them or lurking around and you might be an easy target. My luck has been paid off doing the NW run lately and it's a good way to pick up 1-2 protector cases/jackets every run.

I would also suggest not logging off in Green Mountain Tower, since that's the most common way people do it right now and that's an easy way getting yourself killed. Of course it's easy to detect the american choppers from there but the russians for Smersh Vests isn't worth it imo.

I only use 2-3 servers usually to farm them and that seems to be a pretty fast way. I have yet not used any vehicles for this, sure it makes it faster but I prefer to play it safe, keep a low profile to not get killed, due all the precious cargo I'm wearing right now. Several Smersh vests, all the attatchments etc.

Edited by larsehh_

Well, we have mt 4-5 times in game now and I know I can trust you and not getting my head blown off. I'll keep trading with people like you. :)

due all the precious cargo I'm wearing right now. Several Smersh vests, all the attatchments etc.

If you fancy donating one of them Smersh vests my way feel free :D

I can aswell, he is my sort of trading partner, he's cool and trustable.