Advent1

Trading Post

I want 2 mags for AKSU.

Do they even spawn ? I was on a server with broken hyper loot and haven't seen a single one. 

• Like 1

Do they even spawn ? I was on a server with broken hyper loot and haven't seen a single one. 

AK74 mags? I have one in my AK74 right now. 

Have:

2 x Ak-74

1 x Mp5

1x kitted ak101 and 3 mags.  Trading this for a kitted mosin /w 2 clips.  (lrs, comp, and bayonet pref but not neccesary)

Want:

5.45 ammo x 100

1 x Ak74 mag

7.62 ammo x 60

....Attention traders...

I am going to offer a security solution for the trade community.
A resource for those who want a little more security with moving assets around the dayz landscape
Join us in the "Norad Command" and we can help you coordinate your trade / Operation.

Simply download teamspeak if you don't allready have it. (And please use a mic most of us have one since we play dayz right ?)

Below is a simple 2 step process to getting teamspeak
http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/help/teamspeak3-guide/

Join us at  :  TS.HIQ.PW  ( use the same name as you do in dayz)
You will auto join a room, Move urself to the waiting room > need moving to a section its directly above the room you autojoin

Then scroll down and find the room "Norad command"
Message or poke one of our admins who can then give you access to our secure room after of which you will always be able to join at any time to use for trading / gaming dayz needs. You can find us there and ask us for trades in real time or get combat assitance and merchant man security forces.

Come hangout and help us help you all build a traders fortress or a goddammed treefort when dayz allows us to.

Edited by Epyionic

Just traded with Grundlesmuggler, deal of a century 6 or 7 high cap vests, 2 (I think) AK 74u with 2 mags for black skull balaclava. 

That's how much I wanted that bad boy. All went well. 

Edited by General Zod

Just traded with Grundlesmuggler, deal of a century 6 or 7 high cap vests, 2 (I think) AK 74u with 2 mags for black skull balaclava. 

It was badly damaged too.  Highway robbery if you ask me but smooth trade.  Def owe him more!  Also trraded again with smiley, earlier today.  Again a smooth trade.  Need to start farming heli crashes for both of these guys to pay em back.

Are there ANY 1pp traders in this community?
Or does everyone in this trading community only ever play on 3pp US/EU servers?

...I won't dare to ask if there are any fellow Australians or New Zealanders though

There wont be any................

Edited by LucidHills

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Grundlesmuggler know why i am laughing :) Be careful, there might be some white stain inside of it when i used to own it 'cause you know, female are as rare as a Smersh vest.

• Like 1

...I won't dare to ask if there are any fellow Australians or New Zealanders though

You guys from oceania don't need to play dayz, you live it : https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3058/3031851813_08d355f2dc.jpg

It was badly damaged too.  Highway robbery if you ask me but smooth trade.  Def owe him more!  Also trraded again with smiley, earlier today.  Again a smooth trade.  Need to start farming heli crashes for both of these guys to pay em back.

nice man. this is gonna be a stressful week. obama calling for title 2 and is already ruining my day

Yes they do, I found 3. Grundle had one of them. Actually the mag I found was in an AKS74U but it was badly damaged. So someone probably put it there.

I found them all 3 on the same server but they were bugged loot spawns. Not to add I found them after searching carefully the same base again. The items sometimes are under other items so are hard to find.

The mags stay under my posession till I find more. If I get to find more I will trade them here.

But I must say the mag will be easier to find when they fix the bugged loot spawns. Thats my opinion.

I wish to complete my set so I'm in need of a Blackskull Balaclava, last two I found where damaged. I'm willing to trade all of the listed items for it.

HAVE:

BANDANA - Purple 1x, Black 1x, Green 1x, Red 2x, Camo 2x ( All of these can be face masks) - all pristine

BALACLAVA - Green 1x - pristine

Long Range Scope 2x - pristine

Khaki Vest - pristine

FNX scope - pristine

WANT:

BALACLAVA - Blackskull Balaclava 1x - pristine/worn

3rd person server EU

Hurry up before I die, hehe  :)

Traded

Edited by Miracool

I play 1pp time to time, usually when 3pp servers are full and are having network issues.

I found an MP5 the other day, I've put it to the novo tower along with a note. Usually the people I encounter at 1pp are Russians, most of the time I get Kos'd, But I am thinking of having two proper characters at both branches at some point :P

I play 1pp time to time, usually when 3pp servers are full and are having network issues.

I found an MP5 the other day, I've put it to the novo tower along with a note. Usually the people I encounter at 1pp are Russians, most of the time I get Kos'd, But I am thinking of having two proper characters at both branches at some point :P

1pp is what? first person view only?

I have an AKM drum for trade. Would like a AKS-74u clip And/Or aka101 mag. its a bit to ask, but i figure its a decent trade if youve got a spare one.

On 3rd person. In US.

Edited by Yawdarious

3rd person:

Have:

180 ish 5.56 rounds

AK74 mag (BD)

2 x AK-74 P

1x AK101 with Rail guard, folding buttstock, PSo-1 scope  all P

3x AK101 mags P

1x .22 pistol mag (for amphibia) P

2x olive high cap vests P

Want:

2 x mosin clips  P

5.45 ammo about 120   P

2 x Black High cap vests   P only

I wish to complete my set so I'm in need of a Blackskull Balaclava, last two I found where damaged. I'm willing to trade all of the listed items for it.

HAVE:

BANDANA - Purple 1x, Black 1x, Green 1x, Red 2x, Camo 2x ( All of these can be face masks) - all pristine

BALACLAVA - Green 1x - pristine

Long Range Scope 2x - pristine

Khaki Vest - pristine

FNX scope - pristine

WANT:

BALACLAVA - Blackskull Balaclava 1x - pristine/worn

3rd person server EU

Hurry up before I die, hehe :)

I may have a pristine blackskull balaclava, I'll let you know.  If I do, all I want out of the trade are the bandannas.  Thanks!  I'll let you know whether I have one or not, steam is currently down for me.

EDIT= I've been busy, forgot to add that I traded with MalmorgRacing yesterday.  Everything went smooth, he's a completely cool & trustworthy guy!

ALSO, Miracool, I have a blackskull balaclava!

Edited by HoneyB-John
  • Like 1

i have

2 Stanag double clips Pristine and Badly Damaged

5.56 ammo

5.45 Ammo

An AKS-74u with no clip

Want

Ak101 mag

smersh vest

On the helicrashes, I feel like if they made any significant changes, it would have been in the changelog. All prior versions had comments when they made changes with respect to helicrashes.

However, given that we have all had increased difficulties when finding a crash, how do we reconcile between these two? Note that I realize Mookie's point about heli and car spawns are together now, but I feel that is a big enough change to warrant a line in the changelog

EDIT: Reddit says that on persistent servers, helicopter models dont spawn any more on persistent servers, but the loot may still spawn around the area where helicopter models should spawn. I am not sure if this is true because I did see a smoking UH-60 at NWAF the other day and have seen a couple of russian ones post .50, caveat is that I am not sure if I was on persistent or not. So my question is, how do you tell if a server is persistent just from the name?

Edited by george_smiley