M4 Magpul stock (P)

Long range scope (P)

AK101 Mag containing 30 rounds (P)

WANT:

Bipod (P).

Assuming they're back of course.

Thanks.

Have:
Want to be the most ballinous playa on the server?  Trade me for my Purple Polka dot Bandana (p) or my pink balaclava (p)
Blue Press Vest (p)
Light Blue Press Vest (p)
Mosin Compensator (w)
Rangefinder (p)
MP-133 Shotty (p)

Want:

Black Waterproof backpack (p)
4x Black High cap vests (p)
2x Olive High cap vests (p)

updated

Edited by Grundlesmuggler

Yep I've dealt with him too.  Cool dude. 

Also traded Disko Ninja, trustworthy guy.

Quite a trading community we are getting here. 

Quite a trading community we are getting here. 

+1!!! Glad I got to trade with the guys in my sig so far, they've all been calm, collected, helpful, and polite.  Thanks again.

Have:

1x RDG grenade

1x FNX with red dot sight and magazine

1x 30 rnd mp5 mag

Need: 

1x Rangefinder

PM if you want to trade

Stable, 3rd person.

HAVE:

Black skate helmet (P)

Fishing hook (P)

M4 Magpul stock (P)

Long range scope (P)

Rangefinder (P)

WANT:

Bipod (P).

Assuming they're back of course.

Thanks.

Updated.

New bug, anyone experience the following?

If you carry two rifles with one of them in hand, you spawn in, you are not holding the rifle, but sometimes it's at your foot in which case you can just pick it back up but in a lot of times it's just gone. 

Running with two rifles has always been a pain (and not worth it IMO) , but yes have heard about this.

I've spent all day on my usual crash site run and haven't found a single spawn.

me too mookie

for the two weapon stuff. it's more gameplay glitch more than a bug. In the 0.50 it has been added the fact that using stuff (food for example) while having something already in hand will switch from food to weapon ( in this example) automatically. Since you are not supposed to carry two weapon on you, the game goes nuts when you have your second weapon because he doesn't know what to do with this extra weapon he is supposed to pick up back from the ground to your hand. So you have to drop manually your weapon before using anything else and take it abck manually or it will bug your weapon elsewhere randomly.

me too mookie

for the two weapon stuff. it's more gameplay glitch more than a bug. In the 0.50 it has been added the fact that using stuff (food for example) while having something already in hand will switch from food to weapon ( in this example) automatically. Since you are not supposed to carry two weapon on you, the game goes nuts when you have your second weapon because he doesn't know what to do with this extra weapon he is supposed to pick up back from the ground to your hand. So you have to drop manually your weapon before using anything else and take it abck manually or it will bug your weapon elsewhere randomly.

yeah i have realized this as the common thread. Because now my guy picks the weapon back up automatically after drinking/eating and when that happens i tend to lose the weapon on spawn.

Running with two rifles has always been a pain (and not worth it IMO) , but yes have heard about this.

ok this is good. so i am not going crazy then.

Tuesday night I found like 6 crashes in my route

Wednesday night found 2

Last night found 2 and both are russian and both had nothing

did they change something about heli spawn?

Have:

Pink Balaclava   P

Blackskull  P

Press Vest x 2 P

ACoG W

Long range Scope P

Mosin Compensator x 2 P,W

Protector Case P

Want

High cap vests 1 olive 1 black   P only

Canteen x 2

Ak 101 30 rd mag

5.56 ammo 

Edited by Grundlesmuggler

ok this is good. so i am not going crazy then.

Tuesday night I found like 6 crashes in my route

Wednesday night found 2

Last night found 2 and both are russian and both had nothing

did they change something about heli spawn?

Probably not, you are just having bad luck?  If it's still 3 per restart then there isn't really a way to change it unless the spawn points are different now. 

Persistence being on apparently affect loot re spawn everywhere else now though so "farming" is much much harder given scarcer loot and the hunger/thirst/shoe additions.  Not sure how this will look 3 weeks from now if a lot of people die and there is nothing to loot around the map.

Double carrying right now is working excellent for my friend and I.  Now after eating, your character will pick your gun back up for you...  Well for us at least.  Also, running at full speed was causing us to quickly overheat so having a speed bonus of not double carrying would've been worthless.  May have been the server we were on, but if we would run with our gun up we wouldn't get hot.  So double carrying actually worked well with us, just mho.  Also, I went on a quick run yesterday and saw two blackhawks, decent looting.  A couple amphibias, plenty of m4 parts, the usual kinda of stuff.  On with the topic of the thread!

Last night I traded with General Zod, no problems at all!  Thanks for the smersh vest!

Last night I also traded with G-Eazy.  A police uniform, press vests, anti stab, police hat, etc. for 3 m4's and 3 smersh vests.  The trade went smooth as possible, all items were pristine as described.  Since we did such a large trade G-Eazy had to relocate a few times to bring the m4's and smersh vests to me.

This morning I traded for a second time with Grundlesmuggler, which was also quick and efficient!  Everyone I've traded with so far has been completely trustworthy, glad this community appears to be full of honest guys  :thumbsup: 

EDIT=

Have;

Ammo boxes

Protector cases

Blackskull balaclavas

Flashbangs

Want;

M4's

Tieable bandannas (especially black or red)

Pm me or reply, thanks!!!

Edited by HoneyB-John

Have:

1x LR Scope

60 Rounds of 5.45

20 Rounds of 5.56

25 Rounds of 9mm

1x Press Vest

1x Walkie Talkie

Other Misc Items

Want:

AKM attachments

762 x 39 ammo

Possibly an AK 101

Regular/stable:

Have:

4x 60 rnd M4 mags

Want:

AK74/AKS-74U magazines (they're the same)

Send a PM.

Double carrying right now is working excellent for my friend and I.  Now after eating, your character will pick your gun back up for you...  Well for us at least.  Also, running at full speed was causing us to quickly overheat so having a speed bonus of not double carrying would've been worthless.  May have been the server we were on, but if we would run with our gun up we wouldn't get hot.  So double carrying actually worked well with us, just mho.  Also, I went on a quick run yesterday and saw two blackhawks, decent looting.  A couple amphibias, plenty of m4 parts, the usual kinda of stuff.  On with the topic of the thread!

Last night I traded with General Zod, no problems at all!  Thanks for the smersh vest!

Last night I also traded with G-Eazy.  A police uniform, press vests, anti stab, police hat, etc. for 3 m4's and 3 smersh vests.  The trade went smooth as possible, all items were pristine as described.  Since we did such a large trade G-Eazy had to relocate a few times to bring the m4's and smersh vests to me.

This morning I traded for a second time with Grundlesmuggler, which was also quick and efficient!  Everyone I've traded with so far has been completely trustworthy, glad this community appears to be full of honest guys  :thumbsup: 

Interested in the tiable camo bandana? It's worn, looking for an ammo box, any condition other than badly damaged or ruined is okay for me. If you have another useful thing to offer, type it down.

Traded with Grundlesmuggler before.

EDIT=

Have;

Ammo boxes

Protector cases

Blackskull balaclavas

Flashbangs

Want;

M4's

Tieable bandannas (especially black or red)

Pm me or reply, thanks!!!

quick hogging the smersh vests! I need one!