Advent1

Trading Post

I'll trade my Smersh Vest and the rest of my equipment for PM73 RAK only!

Ut05bp4.jpg

Feel free to PM me!

but do you have a flashlight?

Hey guys I'm searching for a few items and if you find them I will trade you some of my gear for it. I have a pristine smersh vest and magpul m4 with some pretty cool gear on me. If you find what I'm looking for please respond and if you can post a picture :). What I'm looking for is any top/pants, any color, any condition that take two storage slots and give you six storage.  Paramedic/Police/Fire tops and pants are okay.  Only the pants work but... I want a matching set. So basically I want any matching paramedic sets. firefighter, police, and orel outfit. Or if you have a cool clothing style i'd like that too.

Looking for police and orel outfits again along with press vest.

Bipods don't spawn in 0.49 I'm afraid. No one's seen one since the update, and there have been none available for trade since.

Damn. but thanks anyway.

What do you want for it?

Stuff I need:

- MP5k Buttstock

- PM73-RAK

I've got all beside this two items.

Edited by Jack the Ripper

SEriously, does anyone have either a CR75 magazine or a FNX pistol? I can't find it if my life depended on it. 

SEriously, does anyone have either a CR75 magazine or a FNX pistol? I can't find it if my life depended on it. 

Got an FNX with a Mag, if you have a 300 rd box.

Got an FNX with a Mag, if you have a 300 rd box.

ugh miraculously lost my 2 FNX mags, which is probably all the FNX mags I will find in this life time. 

ugh miraculously lost my 2 FNX mags, which is probably all the FNX mags I will find in this life time. 

If you have a 300 rd box.  I have an FNX pistol and a mag

i have a cr75 and a magnum that i would be willing to trade eather one for a simple prsteen can open not shur how to add who ive traded with but ive traded with a red and epyionic

Edited by MalmborgRacing

3rd person regular.

HAVE:

M4 ACOG optics (P)

M4 Magpul stock (P) x2

M4 Magpul guard (P) x2

M4 M9A1 bayonet (P)

WANT:

Black baseball hat (W/P)

M68 optics (P)

Nothing else I can think of really.

Cheers.

Updating.

• Like 1

I have a P m68 on my m4 right now, trade ya for that acog

I just gotta findout where i am, was stalking this player yesterday and he went deep in the woods below neaf

• Like 1

I'm looking for one or two cr527 magazines.

hackers.

Edited by klesh

Just traded with pissedoff88. All went smoothly, nice guy.

Speaking of which, it is possible to trade between US and EU players - you just have to be a bit patient in finding a server that works for both...

To clarify Grundle, you have the balaclava and are wanting the M4 and stock? I do now have a spare M4, with a pristine MP stock, but am not a fan of that balaclava I'm afraid :)

To clarify Grundle, you have the balaclava and are wanting the M4 and stock? I do now have a spare M4, with a pristine MP stock, but am not a fan of that balaclava I'm afraid :)

Yeah I am.  What are you looking for?  I also have an FNX with a red dot and 2 mags...already put a battery in it for you to :)

Edited by Grundlesmuggler

Speaking of which (all 3rd person, regular):

HAVE:

M4, with MP stock (P), MP guard (P), carryhandle optics (P), and 40rnd mag.

ALSO HAVE:

M9A2 bayonets for M4 (P) x2

M68 optics (W)

Magpul stock (P) x2

Magpul guard (P)

WOULD LIKE:

Tent. And possibly some light tutoring in how to use it... :blush:

Edited by Mookie

have 1 black and 1 green prestine high cap vest on 3rd person

looking for ak101 mags -P

pso scope-p

Edited by huf757

Hey guys I'm searching for a few items and if you find them I will trade you some of my gear for it. I have a pristine smersh vest and magpul m4 with some pretty cool gear on me. If you find what I'm looking for please respond and if you can post a picture :). What I'm looking for is any top/pants, any color, any condition that take two storage slots and give you six storage.  Paramedic/Police/Fire tops and pants are okay.  Only the pants work but... I want a matching set. So basically I want any matching paramedic sets. firefighter, police, and orel outfit. Or if you have a cool clothing style i'd like that too.

Still looking for OREL/POLICE UNIFORM and PRESS VEST also I am now looking for a M4 BUIS sight. Also looking for a CR527 and lots of mags for it. I have a lot of pristine cool gear to trade just ask!

I'm looking for one or two cr527 magazines.

I can spare 1 or 2. what do you offer in return? oh oops, sorry just saw that its cr527. misread it

Edited by george_smiley
  • Like 1