Advent1

Trading Post

Anyone willing to trade an AK101 30rd mag + 160 rounds for an AKM drum mag?

Also, I have this annoying message that says my leg is in pain, but it isn't broken. I've tried pain killers, vitamins, and 2 epinephrine shots, and nothing is working. Epinephrine has always worked for me in the past. I'll trade some stuff for whatever I need to get this fixed.

Edited by Chepaco

Anyone willing to trade an AK101 30rd mag + about 70ish rounds for an AKM drum mag?

Also, I have this annoying message that says my leg is in pain, but it isn't broken. I've tried pain killers, vitamins, and 2 epinephrine shots, and nothing is working. Epinephrine has always worked for me in the past. I'll trade some stuff for whatever I need to get this fixed.

Morphine, not epi. 

Thanks. On my way to a hospital now! :)

You cab also craft a leg holder thingy, i had the same message as you and this solved it.

Regular/Stable

Have:

- Amphibia S (p)

- M4 Handguard MP (p)

- BUIS (d)

- 40rd 5.56mm CMAG (p)

- FNX45 MRDS (d)

- CR75 mag (x2) (p)

- Grenade

- Flashbang

Want: AK trimmings.  Already have a scope, and a drum mag is on its way. Would like the folding buttstock, handguard rail, weapon flashlight, and bipod.

Might consider tent as well. Don't really have a need for one, but I'd like to be able to say that I've owned one. :)

Have Prestine grass covered mosin with

Prestine LRS

Prestine compensator

looking for Prestine PSO scope and couple ak 101 mags

Looking for full chernarus police/ orel unit clothing.. Pristine/worn.

(:

Got nothing to trade but we just started a Tradin Reputation System in our Forum and was wondering how you guys do this.

Like how can you trust people in here?

Got nothing to trade but we just started a Tradin Reputation System in our Forum and was wondering how you guys do this.

Like how can you trust people in here?

We make posts and additions to our signatures after trades with names of players we traded with. Obviously there is a risk associated with trading with players with no reputation, but there is nothing you can do about that. Pilgrim would say :

Come on you apes ! You want to live forever ?

I'd say

A good death is its own reward. 

Edited by General Zod

Hey guys I'm searching for a few items and if you find them I will trade you some of my gear for it. I have a pristine smersh vest and magpul m4 with some pretty cool gear on me. If you find what I'm looking for please respond and if you can post a picture :). What I'm looking for is any top/pants, any color, any condition that take two storage slots and give you six storage.  Paramedic/Police/Fire tops and pants are okay.  Only the pants work but... I want a matching set. So basically I want any matching paramedic sets. firefighter, police, and orel outfit. Or if you have a cool clothing style i'd like that too.

I have all paramedic, firefighter, and orel outfits all I need is police pants then my hunt will be complete. PS I have a light blue press vest so i dont need that anymore.

Not Sure if this has been shared in this thread yet but this guy is making it super easy on us.  Check out the below thread:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/213445-i-created-a-dayz-trading-platform/

http://tradez.sbstn.ca/

Just list everything you have on the left and everything you want on the right and let it flow!!!

• Like 1

If anyone is looking for a LongHorn, I just dropped a Pristine one in the top floor room of the Bashnya Military Base on the 1st person "Hell In A HandBasket" server.

STydnZo.jpg

Edited by LucidHills

Oh and I have a Hacksaw if someone wants to trade something for it (or to use it)

3rd person regular.

HAVE:

M4 ACOG optics (P)

M4 Magpul stock (P) x2

M4 Magpul guard (P) x2

M4 M9A1 bayonet (P)

WANT:

M4 RiS handguard (P only)

Mosin compensator (P only)

Cheers.

Edited by Mookie

3rd person reg

Have

AKM and AK101 boh P, your choice of plastic guard/stock (p) or folding stock (BD)/rail guard (W)

2x AK101 30rd mags (P)

2x 75 drums (P0

2x PSO-1 scopes (P,W)

2x RGD-5 Frags (BD,W)

3x Flashbangs (D-W)

1x MP5 15rd mag (W)

1x FNX mag (P)

Want

Black High Cap Vest (P)

M4 (P)

M4 mag pull stock (P)

Blackskull Balaclava (W-P)

300 rd box (W-P)

Edited by Grundlesmuggler

I am in a 3rd person regular server

I have for trade:

Magnum with ammo

Makarov with ammo and 1 mag

Special m1911 with 2 boxes of ammo but no mag

1 fx mag with no pistol

Longhorn (not sure if still have this)

sks bayonet

Looking for:

either m1911 mag or the pistol for the fx pistol

Would be open to sks scope

hack saw

I can also get crossbows

3rd person reg

Have

AKM and AK101 boh P, your choice of plastic guard/stock (p) or folding stock (BD)/rail guard (W)

2x AK101 30rd mags (P)

2x 75 drums (P0

2x PSO-1 scopes (P,W)

2x RGD-5 Frags (BD,W)

3x Flashbangs (D-W)

1x MP5 15rd mag (W)

1x FNX Pistol and Mag (P)

Want

Black High Cap Vest (P)

M4 (P)

M4 mag pull stock (P)

300 rd box (W-P)

updated

i am looking for an atlas bipod, and if you happen to have a spare, a pristine or worn protector case. if you have these things, i am willing to offer many grenades, aswell or what you would like. PM me if interested.

i am looking for an atlas bipod, and if you happen to have a spare, a pristine or worn protector case. if you have these things, i am willing to offer many grenades, aswell or what you would like. PM me if interested.

Bipods don't spawn in 0.49 I'm afraid. No one's seen one since the update, and there have been none available for trade since.

Going to complete the first trade ever on TradeZ today after work!

Format is a little different than just posting inventories for trade, but it does beat searching 33 pages worth of forum posts.  Try it out.

3rd person regular:

Looking for ACOG scope or Tent

Will Trade Pristine M4 with 2 40 round clips, pristine magpul buttstock, carryhandle options (pristine), magpul handguard (worn).  I also have lots of grenades, a pristine long range scope,mosin supressor, and a pristine PSO-1 scope to trade. 

Edited by pissedoff88