Advent1

Trading Post

I have this deal where i am to trade some high value loot with a stranger i met on the forums. I dont trust this person very much so i will have a friend to be a body guard for me ready to kill if this person decides on armed robbery or ambush.

I need suggestions on a good place to carry out the trade, a place where i can escape and fight back if this turns out to be a trap.

Elektro. No one will expect it.

You have brains in your head

You have feet in your shoes

You can steer yourself

Any direction you choose.

Edited by Raible

Zub castle. Have your buddy in the low place across from the keep door. Meet the guy on the first floor near the door. Boom. Perfect place

best way to make succesfull trades is to 1. choose some place 2. drop down items you want to trade 3. overwatch it 4. loot your stuff when the other trader leaves/kill him if he takes your stuff and wants to leave

Edited by Jurionov37

best way to make succesfull trades is to 1. choose some place 2. drop down items you want to trade 3. overwatch it 4. loot your stuff when the other trader leaves/kill him if he takes your stuff and wants to leave

What if the server restarts after you drop your items? :)

Edited by Ahmedwia

Hardcore/AU server

Got 2 loaded 60rnd stanags.
I'll trade one for a pristine Riders Jacket, and the other for 40 shots of 7.61x51 and 2 Blaze speedloaders.

Will also trade an Airsoft Rifle Sporter with 4 30rnd mags and roughly 300 BB pellets .22LR... for something moderately valuable, like a yellow container or something. Make an offer.

What if the server restarts after you drop your items? :)

Server restarts are generally at set intervals. Just don't be an idiot and trade on a server that's about to restart- The server I play has 4 hour restarts at 9, 1 and 5 o'clock my local time.
Solid advice to learn the restart times on your favorite server, so you don't get disconnected 5 meters from Berezino police station like I did (on an unfamiliar regular server) last night :P

Edited by zeeabo

UPDATE: TRADED ..successfully! :)

Have a 75 rd. drum on experimental servers regular (non-hardcore) that I would love to trade soon. I get bad luck carrying these and the AKM so I always try to give them away for something of more value to me.

Im open to ideas but would want to ensure the trade is safe as I have a proven track record that you can trace through my messages on the forums ( go to my profile ) of safe trades with random players. I dont want to take risks, and if your looking to try to fool me you better just ask for the drum first.. it would save us both some grief. 

Day_Z_2014_06_25_16_03_59_577.jpg

Edited by lrish

Hi,

I play regular. I am located in USA (CA).

For trade I have a Olive High Capacity Vest in Pristine shape. I would like to trade for a Black High Capacity Vest in Pristine shape

I am in the Vybor/NWAF general area. I will not travel to you. Please meet me around Vybor. The deal will go down on the outskirts.

In good faith I will have place the vest in a mutually agreed upon area before you log on. I will not make the trade in person. I am trusting you to leave the Black vest behind where you found my Green vest. 

Will meet on an unpopulated server most likely at night time (recommend you turn up gamma/brightness so this goes quickly)

PM me here if you are interested I will exchange steam details and we can work the rest out

dropbox link below. Clicking on it may not work i recommend you open it in a new tab then it loads nicely

Vest.png

Edited by trev186

looking for a red checked shirt, a sewing kit, gas lamp and gas bottle, regular server. any one got this?

willing to negotiate on price...'

UPDATE:

trade completed without a problem. paid in ammo and did not even get shot!!! today was a good day

Edited by Helix2000

Anyone came across a LRS recently? i cant find them since patch, i know im just unlucky but they used to be everywhere :D

Anyone came across a LRS recently? i cant find them since patch, i know im just unlucky but they used to be everywhere :D

Yeah I've got a pristine one, I'm willing to trade it if you want.

I have Fully modded FNX with 4 mags, magnum with tons of ammo, mosin with PU and comp+tons of ammo, and AK mags for trade on reg, and LRS,magnum,ammo on HC 

Trading 5.56mm rounds for ak mags or binocs. PM if interested.

Have:

Full-equiped M4 with 4 STANAG 60 bullet mags.

Serching for:

Long Horn pistol with or without scope.

I'm willing to trade my M4 with ammo for Long Horn pistol.PM me if intrested.

EDIT: I'm on regular.

Edited by Miki Grom
  • Like 1

Serching for:

Long Horn pistol with or without scope.

the Longhorn always has the scope attached to it ;)

• Like 1

Hi

I need the below items:

M4 Scopes/M4 Suppressor (need 2 suppressors and 2 scopes)

Playing on regular. I hangout around the vybor/nwaf area

I can easily acquire long horns or any other non M4 type loot. If you have any m4 optics or the suppressor in pristine shape I can bring you what you request in around a day or less turn around.

Edited by trev186
  • Like 1

Trade done successful with trev186,M4 for Long Horn.He is a fair trader.  :beans:

• Like 1

looking for a stock M4 (just the rifle stock, already have tons of ammo and attachments)

can give fully modded AKM + 3x 75 rnd drum mag + 1 ammo box full of bear killer ammo!

If anyone wants to trade a drum mag(for AKM) for my Long Range Scope (pristine), feel free to PM me. We can arrange a meeting.

• Like 1

EDIT doesn't matter I found charcoal tabs at this airfield although I'm still dying so go figure...

I'd imagine someone will find me and kill me I now have two ammo boxes filled with ammo and two 1911 clips plus the gun itself. Mostly SKS ammo, some 45acp and magnum rounds.

Also 3 things of morphine.

If I'm still sick and somebody wants that for free I'm still willing to give it for free, tons of food and steak too just make sure to kill me.

7 charcoal tabs later and I'm still sick so it must be bad(it's at the second stage)

Edited by UltimateGentleman

Another successful trade today (3 total)!

Looking for 1x M4 optics (non acog), 2x M4/556 Suppressors

If there is something u want I can most likely acquire it (assuming it is not M4 stuff as heli crash farming sucks)

I can easily get longhorns, AKM attatchments, millitary gear of all types. Likely within a one day turn around if you have something I want.

Also I have a full kitted all pristine spare AKM, comes with 75 Round drum mag (x2), Both folding and normal buttstock, the underrail(for attachments). Everything is pristine. Willing to trade for an MP5K with all pristine attatchments and at least 2 30 round mags

Edited by trev186

Trading Long Range Scope for PSO scope.

dont have any more M4 Scopes or suppressors? I have a fully kitted AKM I need to dispose of