Sign in to follow this  
merci (DayZ)

marriage family house farm community

would love to have a feature where u can marry someone and the perk of marriage would be u could have kids and your hunger rate would be slightly lower since u have support in this cold apocalypse world.

once u have a family u could make a house to live in and if u find another couple u could build a community. Farming apples and oranges. taking care of animals like cows and sheep.  A shop could be opened where those items could be traded. As more people hear of this small shelter it could grow to a town.   

More perks for surviving longer like the option to grow a full survivor beard or the ability craft more unique items as u survive longer since u are more adapted to the surroundings. like u could tape plants to clothes to make a better camouflage or u could build traps around your shed.

Would like more dynamics to this game then to hunt or be hunted. 

just my thoughts feel free to criticize and comment

• Like 1

Skyrim flashback.

You can have kids and your hunger will go lower.

OP what planet are you living on, you clearly have no experiences with the resource guzzling burden children actually are, you would be more hungry if you had children not less.

äähmm....Why did you shut down your computer, leave mummies home and try it in RL?

Skyrim flashback.

You can have kids and your hunger will go lower.

OP what planet are you living on, you clearly have no experiences with the resource guzzling burden children actually are, you would be more hungry if you had children not less.

One word: cannibalism

• Like 3

Maybe we could then go and visit a neighbors community and help them with their crops and we could be rewarded with some sort of currency we could call it "farm dollars" or something. We could spend the farm dollars on decorations for our house and stuff.

Hopefully when this is up and running we could then have pet zombies that you have to feed or they will get sad and die we could call them zombigotchis.

I hope you get your community and your itty bitty farm,  because I will come along and burn it down. None will be spared - none.

• Like 1

I can see it now...

can you please delete my kids?  they wont listen to me and I think they are bugged......

• Like 1

I blushingly accept your proposal my dear!  You've made me the happiest gender neutral digital being on the server!  I cannot wait to be waddling to the grocery store, gravid with your survivor spawn!  Of course we'll have to purchase some gold farming orphans to play our children.  But think of it!  We'll have dozens of little we's, running about and scavenging nearby towns, running our berry plantation.  Maybe someday we can open a post apocalyptic jam and preserves stand that will one day become an enormous theme park, famous for it's fried chicken dinners!

:thumbsup:

no this isn't second life or the sims you get your character and yours only. hell I guess you could do some creepy RP if you really want...

Yeah, a family in a zombie apocalypse, what could go wrong?

49efa85a7adc49f62951ff985b29549f_3541.jp

For those that don't get it, 28 Weeks Later.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 4

I am geared to the teeth went on a killing spree in Brenzino and i am at the point of now what. I have everything to loose and nothing to gain with my gear at this point in the game. So when u guys reach this point your thoughts about what would the next step be will be very interesting to hear. 

I'd eat my kids....

Unlike most other people here I suppose you are inspired by the Walking Dead series where people have relationships and try to live a normal life and all. This is not a bad idea at all and I am with you. I just think Dayz is not made for this kind of experience. I think what you have in mind would be a completely different game which at the moment doesn't exist.

One egg every nine months is not a very reliable source of food, i like your line of thought though.

Yuck

I would probably eat my kids too. LOL 

Merci, with all do respect not sure if this would be the place for it. 

BUT, there are mods similar to DayZ for ARMA 2 and 3 called "City Life" which is like a real life sim that maybe more what your looking for. 

http://www.cityliferpg.com/

Edited by CJFlint

It reminds me of that Facebook joke wandering around "I decided not to have kids.... the kids are taking the news hard".

But it does bring up the idea of having NPC survivors around the place (like traders, farmers baracaded up in little collectives, wanders) Personally, I am really not into the breeding game in real life, last thing i want to experience it is in cyber-zombie-land, Rybo and Lechat ... you might eat your prodigy before the Z's do.. >< .. It would make those spawning bbq sauses and gas stoves all the more useful...  Yeah i say no to KIDs, but i wouldn't mind a helpful friendly (good looking) surviving NPC who could carry around some more stuff for me..