Sign in to follow this  
domonos

Tactical belts and leg holsters and pouches

To be honest I looked and saw nothing about this in the forums, anyway I was looking at my character and said wait why are his waists and legs so empty and not used and thought of a few cool ideas. I thought of tactical belts with pouches and holster combination maybe they provide a bonus 8 inventory slots. The leg pouches or leg holster can provide 4 inventory slots and you can equip them on both legs for double storage. These can all add up to a bonus 16 slots imagine all the extra things you can carry! 

Please let me know how you feel about this. Is it cool, overpowered, realistic, or amazing

post-181107-0-00407900-1391744905_thumb.

• Like 2

Yep, this, and fanny packs, and this

mulher-cinto-de-ferramentas.jpg

• Like 1

Yep, this, and fanny packs, and this

mulher-cinto-de-ferramentas.jpg

I'm all for anything that comes with a free girl.

• Like 2

I'm all for anything that comes with a free girl.

I suggest that we add her in game. I don't care if she's a butterface. Dat stomach.

• Like 1

leg holsters would be great. I hope they drastically increase the amount of time it takes to get a wep out of your backpack too.

i suggested the belt-holster, nearly same with belts ;)

link in my siggy :p

Nevertheless, would be a cool thing

I would love to see hip holsters, that would make for a quick secondary action allowing you to switch from primary to second vs. a backpack that takes longer.

And, as in the image posted above, tool belts! Carpenters and other workmen use these all over the world. Hell, I've even seen competitive pistol shooter use them to carry their guns around at competitions!

I agree,tactical belt and holster leg must be in the game(army equipement) but 8 inventory slots its to much,6 is enough.....and more colors for the clothes,bags etc please....

Yes we all want this I think they should slip it in over the next few patches that would be sweet and they are always adding new clothes so we will just have to wait and see ;)

Yes.. i noticed that it becomes a choice of chest holster with gun (4 slots for the gun) or 8 slots of storage and 4 slots in the back pack for the gun... its an easy choice to keep the 4 addition slots in the combat harnis. Would be good, to have something that holds the pistol you are using and 4 slots for ammo or fast loaders (clips). ..

What about belt attachments? Sort of as an extra storage area. Add in toolbelts, gun holsters, hell, maybe even crafted bags made from leather (assuming one can hunt for hides.) even so, ive noticed in the animations and clothing that theyve stayed away from the waistline pretty well. Im guessing thats for texture stretching. However, if they ever wanted to add in more interesting storage, this would be a great way to go. Or stuff everything into a fridge....