consortiumczar

Guy strips down to undies and t-shirt, flips me the bird, dies. Best murder EVER.

I guess you should have been there.

• Like 4

What the hell is wrong with the textures?

• Like 2

What the hell is wrong with the textures?

Bad PC low settings no SSD...one of those or all of those. Still good enough to show how badass he is against an unarmed.

• Like 4

such anger. much mad. wow. LMAO! can't wait to slaughter one of you tryhards, too

ps - yes i am planning to upgrade my hardware and software configurations for better quality videos and streams

Your anger sustains me :)

PS - I was gonna let the guy live until he flipped me off.

Edited by DTebbs87

And this is why games are rated....

Please, oh please let me know what server you play on and bring yourself and your cronies to Balota...It would be an honor to skin you and wear your face as a mask.

PS - I was gonna let the guy live until he flipped me off.

C'mon now buddy, we're not that stupid. 

We all know people always press the wrong F-key and you pull that trigger instantly. It's perfectly within the game to kill people for lulz, but let's not pretend, you weren't always going to kill him.

• Like 1

C'mon now buddy, we're not that stupid. 

We all know people always press the wrong F-key and you pull that trigger instantly. It's perfectly within the game to kill people for lulz, but let's not pretend, you weren't always going to kill him.

First he waved, then flipped him off, then put both hands up, so Id have to agree with you. I hit the wrong key my fair share for sure.

You could have at least cuffed him then made him smell your farts.. you know to make it interesting ^_^

Hey guys. Just don't flip me off. It's that easy!

PS - I play with my viewers all of the time... Come and follow me and I'll give you a chance to kill me yourself... www.twitch.tv/dtebbs87

Good luck :)

Edited by DTebbs87

Did he port the grass from minecraft into day z or what... 

• Like 3

Another bully-beef. Really hate guys like you. What gives you that superior potty mouth given right over this dude freshly spawn? Ridiculous. And sort those graphics, no alpha blending support on your GFX obviously, what do you run, a Commodore 64?

• Like 1

I had the settings in a bad configuration apparently and I have since fixed it. As for your other complaints; please, tell me more. 8-)