consortiumczar

Guy strips down to undies and t-shirt, flips me the bird, dies. Best murder EVER.

Can you add the breaking news and stock prices to the text moving across the screen. That would be most useful.

• Like 3

I appreciate all feedback positive and negative. 

@Jack Dant I have adjusted my scrolling text to be less annoying smaller and there is just less of it now

@Swaee Any suggestions? 

Edited by DTebbs87

@Swaee Any suggestions? 

Don't shoot someone 4 times at 1 meter who is wearing no clothes and posing no threat.

Notice how hard you were laughing up until you took your entire clip to kill him?  Make him do more dancing, take him to your friends and show your friends what your new pet can do.

Shooting someone that follows your instructions and just wants to put on a show is no fun  :(

Edited by ChiefMasterKush
  • Like 1

Let's give OP a break. At least he doesn't (yet?) cheating like frankie or shosho.

Let's give OP a break. At least he doesn't (yet?) cheating like frankie or shosho.

Sure that's good yes, props for that.

But I can make my own videos of people taking their clothes of then shooting them I want something new or unique   :thumbsup:

Sure that's good yes, props for that.

But I can make my own videos of people taking their clothes of then shooting them I want something new or unique   :thumbsup:

That was lame indeed. If OP wants to see his videos being well recieved he must take into account the feedback we gave him and be more interactive (and merciful) with other player before shooting them. :p