Max beans

Berets more useful

How could a hat possibly affect how much damage you take from bullets? :huh:

Magic *Snort *Snort.

No. No MMO artificiality. NO !!!

Berets add personality to your avatar, if you believe such virtual things.

I believe some groups, like the UNSC boyzz will use the blue one ?

the Kiwi boyzz should search for their green. While TRUE patriots should use the black with red star.

Stats given by beret ? NO !!!

• Like 1

I hate how I have to pick between cool hats, or lame helmets that give protection, so why not buff the berets? Here my idea:

UN beret: Take 50% less damage from Players as representing peace and neutrality

Black Beret with star: I look at this as the communist hat of death, so maybe 10+ accuracy

Red Military Beret: 10+ damage on m4, 15+ on mosin, +5 on pistols

Green Defense Beret: 10+ camouflage

I saw an other suggestion for the UN hats to become immune to PVP It's a bit OP imo, but instead players with the same beret can not damage each other, so you can have teams without friendly fire. Also people with the same beret can see eachother if they have a map, so it's easier to relocate your friends.

No magic, please. 

• Like 1

No stats from hats, please. That stuff should stay in Runescape and the like. 

What berets could be useful, though, could be that in the future, perhaps bandits and so-called heroes will have some types of berets they tend to use. Of course, a bandit could use an UN beret to trick others into thinking he's friendly. Still, I think we will eventually develop so called bandit items and hero items to give an initial identification to random strangers. It'd be up to the stranger to figure out whether to trust the appearance or not. That's what I love about this game :)

Edited by chpp
  • Like 1

Well maybe the berets inject nanobots into people to give the effects, and the beret that was supposed to give enhanced regeneration actually started the zombie plague! It was all a secret project started by DARPA to create super soldiers.....now we just need to find the secret DARPA installation and activate the Metal Gea.......um, Super DARPA Bot and use it to help cleanse the area of the zombie plague.

• Like 1

If you don't like it, don't read it.

I think you are missing the point of a discussion forum.

Anyways who to say its not you who are being negative in the first place. You are suggesting change in a game that if a person likes the game as it is, then the suggestion of change could be thought of as negative.

Could we all agree to let this sink/ maybe get it locked.

I don't feel it is going anywhere for anybody.

I like the idea, but I don't like berets. 

I'd like berets to come with a 15%chance that it's blown off your head like a frisbee and then boomerang around and takes your head clean off. Baseball hats, which I like, should come with a +17000 vitality bonus. 

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 2

You have your opinion that's fine. If you disagree; that's fine but there is no need to spread negativity.

I feel your pain here, just about everything that gets posted just gets hit by a ton of negativity. All you have to do is try to share an idea and everyone is going to hate on you for it. I myself know that the game engine wouldn't be able to do this even if it were a good idea, but other than real world things, the devs will not implement things like this. I still give you props for at least sharing your idea and again, I feel your pain when it comes to the negativity. People need to learn to reply only if there is something to add. If "no" has already been said, theres no reason to repeat it unless you are bringing a new reason as to why with that "no".