Nex (DayZ)

Which vehicles would you want to see in DayZ?

A Soviet Era BMP-1 Infantry Fighting Vehicle, basically an APC.  There are already blown up/ ruined remains of BMP-1s all over Chernarus, especially at an Airfield or Military Base.  It would be great to have because it combines the idea of a light tank and a troop carrier, making the ultimate APC.  It would not be over powered because the ammo would be extremly hard to find and the amount of fuel it would require would be unbelivable in a survival situation like this.  Plus, if the BMP-1 breaks down during combat, the people inside will be trapped in and most likely would either be blown apart from an explosive or shot from a AT type rifle.  

Bmp-1-DMSC9112086_JPG.jpg

soutu.jpg vene01.jpg

Edited by Fry76
  • Like 1

I prefer regular cars, busses, 4x4, civilian trucks and others.

like in the mod, but then with the option to transform a regular bus into a madmax typ with sheetmetal and extra's here and there. 

or maybe one of these on each server.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BTR-152

Armoured personal carrier. Dont let it spawn with weapons. and only allow to mount the lsmg with 7.62mm ammo. 

Edited by snarfes

I would be happy if they just added bikes to begin with, which you have to repair. It would be realistic and would help to travel around the map while waiting they add motorized vehicles

hi=) винтокрыл и мотодельтаплан rotorcraft and trike

I would like to see trikes and standard 3 axis ultralights, well maybe some powered paragliders/parachutes as well. I like rotorcraft it just does not seem very popular where I'm from.   

Well I believe that size does matter therefore :

BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_USN.jpg

A Battleship

Now that put a whole new meaning to coast camping.

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 1

Because who would not like to find this in some of the large barns near an open field. (sorry for the ex-large photos)

gt500arv02.JPG

sale_red_sport_large.jpg

Edited by kingrex
  • Like 1

Luxury Armored SUV

ConQuest Knight XV

Kombat T98

Kombat Prombron

Hummer H3 Armored

Luxury Armored APC

Paramount Group Marauder

Stryker