Sign in to follow this  
d4wn

New Spawnlocations

iam i the only one who think the new spawns doesnt change anything?

yeh we dont spawn near electro/balota

but what changed? NOTHING now is berezino overrunned and full of players... airfield also!

everyone is spawning near solinchiny and every house is empty...

yes i know "run north" but thats not the point, why they just dont let us spawn all over the coast? its like im having just one spawnpoint and everytime i die, im spawning at the same point!

• Like 2

From the sounds of it your problem could be fixed by running south then east along the coast or straight inland, I did that on my last char and ended up well fed and clothed, even got a backpack and shotgun, then a Mosin from the deal.

• Like 1

I'm actually quite annoyed spawning around that east coast all the darn time. But, it does make it -sort of- harder to get the better loot / get to the bigger cities(Cherno, Elektro...) 

So far I've never been to Kamenka, furthest I've gotten was Balota. Got KoS'd

i am south... but i dont think that it was a smart move to pace the spawns just on the upper east coast... especially if there are just 3 different spawn points for everyone -.-°

but what changed? NOTHING now is berezino overrunned and full of players... airfield also!

yes i know "run north" but thats not the point, why they just dont let us spawn all over the coast? its like im having just one spawnpoint and everytime i die, im spawning at the same point!

no

we spawn near Elektro sometimes (Kamyshovo)

you can still run to Elektro and cherno, Sol really isnt too far

Houses are empty due to what im hoping is a bug... may not be.

We cant spawn anywhere because it would be an unfair advantage, also the point is to loot around, not spawn at balota and be geared instantly.

If you keep spawning at the same point, develope a strategy of where to go and what to loot around there, do some research on the database if necessary.

Maybe run south for a change, there are few buildings with loot, but enough to get you to bigger places.

• Like 1

i know how and were to run... but the point is, that MOST of the ppl spawning near berezino... and it wont be an advantage if they would spread the spawn points...

if you spawn first on the location you have the advantage that every door is closed... but withing an hour there are spawning 50+ ppl around the location..

i dont say let me please spawn near an airfield/military place,... but they could spawn ppl near locations where most of them could gear a little bit up...

i have to run around 20min until i can gear up a little... - beacause i rather wont like to hop between servers

Edited by d4wn

but withing an hour there are spawning 50+ ppl around the location..

On a 40 slot server. Seems legit.

• Like 1

i spawn by electro last night. my first move was to run up to 2 geared (strangely friendly players) and ask them to shoot me. delayed response. so i started punching one in the face.

its amazing how well that worked.

You are dead.

I just want to know where all the 19 spawn points are. Only 3 are active and the one in Solni is being camped hard. Saw a group of 7 bandits just merking fresh spawns there.

well once I have spawned into Novy Sobor and I was like yeahh, but my luck ended there everything was looted from there and from Stary Sobor and then I was surrounded by many Z´s and I was dead. But Novy Sobor is way to inlands from coast, was it tsunami that throwed me to there IDK.

This isn't the mod, we aren't ship wreck survivors. Our characters have russian accents. Why the fuck don't we spawn consistently all over Chernarus?

You only just noticed this? These spawns you talk about are not "new" they have been implemented for several weeks now.

You only just noticed this? These spawns you talk about are not "new" they have been implemented for several weeks now.

yep because i dont die like mmmh you every 5 min!

On a 40 slot server. Seems legit.

not at the same time ;) but i see i have to write very detailed because there are lot of dumbasses ;)

HEY DONT BE A DICK

stupid questions, stupid answers

experimental servers are unplayabel, you will die before you find any thing.

ROCKET PLEASE HELP US

STOP THE STARVATION

Restart the Experimental servers every 1-2 hours to get some food and stuff under newly spawn players.

Or make it spawn more food and other stuff.

Edited by skavier470

i think dean make a very bad job!

the best thing is "pay for your own server, but you wont get any rights, you just have to provide more space for other players"

I think it'll be better if everyone could spawn totally random and into an house, it's more realistic, but more difficult, i don't know, but i think they should test it at least.

• Like 1

run west

stupid questions, stupid answers

d4wn, you seem like a very sad, negative individual. Please refrain from posting drivel that adds no value to the discussion at hand. People perhaps might be inclined to hear you out if you step down off of that soap box.