Miquinei

How Not To Surrender - Short Video

Hey guys, I ran into an interesting encounter today during my stream and thought I'd share my experience with you.

This is the second time it happened to me and I have no idea why people are doing this?

And don't misunderstand me, I am no bandit (nor hero). All I wanted was to secure my position and back off.

I hope you'll enjoy!

PS: I know I am ugly as fuck, it's cool.

• Like 2

LOL I dont get why he didnt press F2. His own fault.

PS: Mostly men play this game and I find us all ugly. =)

It's not easy to survive in this sorrowful lifestyle.! LOL I've had a few similar situations where i had to kill due to them drawing a weapon.

Keep surviving.

Edited by Flight96

Yeah that was really dumb on his part. Usually when i get told to not move, my gun is out and i'm screaming at the other guy to do the same shit xD

• Like 1

Quick tip- KoS anyone wearing a gas mask, payday mask, or burlap sack.

I told my buddy the same thing.  Anyone stupid enough to wear those stupid Payday masks is up to no good.  Anyone wearing a gasmask has been somewhere dangerous and is probably not to be trusted.

I told my buddy the same thing.  Anyone stupid enough to wear those stupid Payday masks is up to no good.  Anyone wearing a gasmask has been somewhere dangerous and is probably not to be trusted.

I am wearing the gas mask for extra camouflage :P

Yeah that was really dumb on his part. Usually when i get told to not move, my gun is out and i'm screaming at the other guy to do the same shit xD

When I get told to not move, I charge in guns ablaze. 

Yesterday a similar thing happened to me I walked around a corner to people who yelled back up back up and I did and they said press F2 and I did but I forgot on my PC F2 lowers brightness, I actually have to hit FN+F2 for it to work and I kept hitting it and said its not working aaaand shot.

Then I realized my hubris and was pissed.

When I get told to not move, I charge in guns ablaze.

and die?

Running around with axe out in the city by yourself is bad idea. If he had a gun in his hand you would have been dead before you drew yours. You got lucky.

and die?

Well the 2 times I did get held up yea :D One was against 4 russians guys, managed to kill one with an FNX and the other was 2 guys who wanted to steal my blood and I told them to f-off and proceeded to punch them with my fists (I had just spawned), I died rather quickly :)

Thanks for posting that vid. I've never had someone try to quick draw on me like that so that video is a big help for me. Good job.  :thumbsup:

Wondering why he didn't just give up if he thought his buddies down the road could have saved him. He was probably all amped up... probably his first time.

Side note: this is why I don't even carry a melee after finding a primary and secondary gun. When you have the axe you're tempted to pull it out and get caught with your pants down. I don't turn an urban corner without my gun out, usually even have my gun up. Too many ok corral kiddies out there to go unprotected.

Edited by Old_Crow_Whiskey
  • Like 1

The guy was geared and got with his pants down. Went for his M4 (which was tricked out with a Bi-Pod, Bayonet, CQB Buttstock) and thought he could drop you.... I call it a day in the life of Day Z.

Also, that is the reason why I always walk around with my M4 shouldered. 

If you don't want to die from someone with a gun just sprint in circles or in different patterns, fairly difficult to hit someone unless you have an m4 when they are sprinting like that

• Like 1

1: Deaf.

2. No Mic

3. Did not care/suicidal

4. Bambi bandit

5. Didn't speak English?

But, at any rate, he did keep approaching; you kinda had to.

EDIT: now that I think of it, he was probably busy telling his buddies on TS that he was in trouble.

Edited by sacrdandprofne

English or not, international signal for stop or I shoot is chambering a round.

• Like 1

EDIT: now that I think of it, he was probably busy telling his buddies on TS that he was in trouble.

yes...

Edited by NoCheats

Maybe he thought you were going to rob him..which isnt unheard of. Like me personally, Id rather die swinging then sit there and let someone get mah goods!

My Char is black so I guess I'll have to take out the mask to look less threatening. My skin is my camouflage. 

Quick tip- KoS anyone wearing a gas mask, payday mask, or burlap sack.

Looks like I mind as well turn into a bandit since I know you're going to shoot me no matter what.