Miquinei

How Not To Surrender - Short Video

Those gasmask aint for bandits only. i mean its a zombie apocolyps, hell i use them, not allways tho but it helps with the immersion. trying to keep whatever fked up stuff that might be poluting the air from getting in to your system,

but i do admit tho it does make you look extremly suspicious

Edited by Happy-

About me walking around with an axe, I normally wouldn't turn corners like that but I wanted to take out that zombie (quietly) on the side so it doesnt aggro while iam looting the super markets. The guy had the same idea but made two mistakes, he pressed F1 instead of drawning his weapon right off the bat before i did and second mistake, he could have surrendered, stall and order his buddy to shoot me.

Hey guys, I ran into an interesting encounter today during my stream and thought I'd share my experience with you.

This is the second time it happened to me and I have no idea why people are doing this?

And don't misunderstand me, I am no bandit (nor hero). All I wanted was to secure my position and back off.

I hope you'll enjoy!

PS: I know I am ugly as fuck, it's cool.

HA! I KNEW IT!

You clearly have an increased heart rate and your breathing is ridiculously heavy after this encounter

This game is hardcore

On one note, the guy DID throw up an F1 to show that he was friendly.. then you yelled friendly as well. I dunno why he drew on you.. that was just stupid on his part.

So, I have a question for everyone..

I was coming out of the school in Berezino about 1 week ago, and I heard "STOP, STOP MOVING", and a guy with a mosin was out in the field infront of the school aiming at me..

I already had my FNX out, and I didn't think to press F2, so I just went prone and stayed still.. The guy shot me. Did I have it coming for not pressing F2, or should I have opened fire on him, or did I do the right thing by lowering myself and showing that I was an easy target by being prone and thus I was submitting? 

I was kind of pissed at him for shooting me after telling me to "not move".. I didn't make any aggressive gestures and I was going to put my gun away, but he didn't give me much of a chance before he started firing. What would you guys have done?

What would you guys have done?

Maybe try and talk more. Its understandable you have your pistol drawn. As Long as my 2 other friends keep aim on you, iam free to talk to you and see if we could resolve things.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Maybe try and talk more. Its understandable you have your pistol drawn. As Long as my 2 other friends keep aim on you, iam free to talk to you and see if we could resolve things.

Agreed. Why do you guys think they put alcoholic beverages in the game? For instances like this for us all to just chill out and have a luke-warm one :D

• Like 1

What would you guys have done?

In that situation, the proper thing to do is double tap 'w' and sprint away in a somewhat random serpentine pattern. You'd have probably survived.

If I were your attacker, I wouldn't have considered your going prone as an act of submission. I'd have thought you were trying to reduce your profile and line me up for a shot.

• Like 1

In that situation, the proper thing to do is double tap 'w' and sprint away in a somewhat random serpentine pattern. You'd have probably survived.

If I were your attacker, I wouldn't have considered your going prone as an act of submission. I'd have thought you were trying to reduce your profile and line me up for a shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBfbshfCZqY

this is what I think of every time someone says "serpentine" lol

Edited by DeatHTaX
  • Like 1

I agree with this guys interpretation.  To me I'd be thinking "Stop moving does not include going prone and taking aim"

Sunglasses and a Blue UN beret ... it is what shows me as friendly.

... I mean it hasn't worked thus far but god dammit I will keep trying xDDDD

And you have fantastic bone structure.

Didn't see that one coming, thanks! :D

HA! I KNEW IT!

You clearly have an increased heart rate and your breathing is ridiculously heavy after this encounter

This game is hardcore

Yep and that's what I love about the game most. The adrenaline and thrill, no game has that kind of pvp.

Oh and btw it was my character panting like a bitch, not me D:

On one note, the guy DID throw up an F1 to show that he was friendly.. then you yelled friendly as well. I dunno why he drew on you.. that was just stupid on his part.

So, I have a question for everyone..

I was coming out of the school in Berezino about 1 week ago, and I heard "STOP, STOP MOVING", and a guy with a mosin was out in the field infront of the school aiming at me..

I already had my FNX out, and I didn't think to press F2, so I just went prone and stayed still.. The guy shot me. Did I have it coming for not pressing F2, or should I have opened fire on him, or did I do the right thing by lowering myself and showing that I was an easy target by being prone and thus I was submitting? 

I was kind of pissed at him for shooting me after telling me to "not move".. I didn't make any aggressive gestures and I was going to put my gun away, but he didn't give me much of a chance before he started firing. What would you guys have done?

You need to put your weapon down first if you've got it out and you're willing to surrender. Trying to get somebody submit with his weapon out already is not an easy task and some just won't take any chances - like myself. Hey! At least he didn't KoS you.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBfbshfCZqY

this is what I think of every time someone says "serpentine" lol

Love the series :)

Edited by Miquinei

That is pretty weird.  Maybe he assumed you didn't have ammo?

I wish that ammo was scarce enough for that to be a viable option

Looks like I mind as well turn into a bandit since I know you're going to shoot me no matter what.

In my experience, anyone wearing these masks shoots first, asks questions later, and can commonly be found camping kamyshovo killing new spawns from the rocks. Knowing the types of people that wear these, I avoid these masks entirely, and I suggest that you do too. If it wasnt for the player base that prefers these masks (mostly KoSers) I would not act the way I do. Its unfortunate, but thats just the type of player that prefers these masks.

There's no reason to surrender to anyone.

Chances are you're going to get KOS'd or handcuffed and fed rotten food until you die.

You might as well try to fight it out.  There's no humanity system so there's no incentive not to murder everyone you see.

Welcome to KOS Permadeath Deathmatch Standalone.

Luls, he was clearly on a VOIP chat directing his buddy over.

But, why he couldn't press F2 while doing that is a little retarted and cost him his life. Bandit fail=random Joe win.

Even with VOIP going I'm screaming "Don't Shoot" while spamming F2 and leaning left and right if im caught of guard. If I catch you I'll be screaming "Get Da Fuc on the Ground NOW!" with a slight akward tone of "Are you Friendly?"..

Edited by RyBo

Was that SOAD playing in the background ?

The first song - Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (1977)

Second - System of a Down - Aerials

Edited by Miquinei

He had it coming to him. You responded when he was getting something into his hands, looked like his axe. He was obviously trying to close the distance so he could maybe strike you. If not, well he had ample of warnings from you. I don't KoS but I shoot people for less, like not staying dead still where they are.

Guy should have just logged off.

Like a puzi? Nahh

Has: "This is a perfect example of bs KOSing, the man was obviously thirsty and going for his canteen. Some people dont have mic's". Been posted yet?

English or not, international signal for stop or I shoot is chambering a round.

You just won the internet for today.