Sign in to follow this  
graficar92

Can i STOP LOOSING MY FUC**N character!!!!

Im so sick of this,my character has been alive for 4 days now and guess what server restart and fuc**ing character restart. I know it's an alpha to anyy smart ass that's gonna tell me after reading this post but comeone i didnt ask for a dam heli an RPG and an AK-47,i will survive the damm FPS drops too but cant u just fix this shit so i dont need too start all over again for no reason!!!

It's not about the damm gear it's about the character loos that happens so freqeuently that is making me angry alot.

Sorry for my bad english in some sentences

So hard to safe three server that work?

Edited by NoCheats

IT"S ALHPA!

Nothing anyone can do except file a bug report and wait.

This is obviously not the way it's going to be.

I've lost countless characters and not once came in here to whine about it...why?

Because it does nothing!

Not trying to be a know it all ass,but c'mon man, you must have known all this before you made this topic....for the 100th time

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83

"oh i know its alpha but <complain about a typical alpha incident>"

JWkJLAO.gif

• Like 9

yeah it happened to me like 10 times but i still kept playing cuz its still fun, but this is so annoying, i hope it gets fixed.

IT"S ALHPA!

I've lost countless characters and not once came in here to whine about it...why?

Because it does nothing!

Not trying to be a know it all ass,but c'mon man, you must have known all this before you made this topic....for the 100th time

As i said in my post i understand this is an alpha and the alpha is used to test the game,and how am i supposed to test the game if almost every time the server restarts i lose my character! Though i lost it so many times this is the first time that it made me that much angry that i had to complain,and this is me just expresing my opinion smart ass im not whining or crying im reporting a bug as i recal that's the purpose of alpha

As the guy said in the second reply is it so hard to save like 2-3 servers that work, i didnt rage on the game the game is fun as that is the reason that im playing it but i think it's much more important if they fix the character losse then to put up a bike in the game etc...

Im so sick of this,my character has been alive for 4 days now and guess what server restart and fuc**ing character restart. I know it's an alpha to anyy smart ass that's gonna tell me after reading this post but comeone i didnt ask for a dam heli an RPG and an AK-47,i will survive the damm FPS drops too but cant u just fix this shit so i dont need too start all over again for no reason!!!

It's not about the damm gear it's about the character loos that happens so freqeuently that is making me angry alot.

First off...do you know the difference between hardcore and normal?  If your answer is "No." or you had to google that then...there's one answer for you.

Hardcore and Normal mode characters are separate.  There...now you know. 

Secondly, since it seems like people love to come to the forums and complain about shit without bothering to SEARCH FIRST ...I'll just save you the time and tell you, here are the common reasons your character gets wiped:

1. Server de-sync

2. Server not whitelisted on Public Hive

3. Character data corrupted

4. Random bugs/glitches

If you server hop frequently...you exponentially increase your chances of joining a de-synced server, non-whitelisted server or your character data being corrupted.

Now, if you're wondering why you got so many shitty, unhelpful responses it's because you posted such a shitty thread.  If you had searched first you would have found only like...A GAZILLION (yes, that's a real number) threads EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE...with the exact same explanations.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly
  • Like 7

As i said in my post i understand this is an alpha and the alpha is used to test the game,and how am i supposed to test the game if almost every time the server restarts i lose my character! Though i lost it so many times this is the first time that it made me that much angry that i had to complain,and this is me just expresing my opinion smart ass im not whining or crying im reporting a bug as i recal that's the purpose of alpha

1. you are not reporting a bug. thats what the bug tracker is for. you are creating a rant thread in "General Discussion", whining about a topic that has been brought up by many others, and yet you think it deserves its own thread

2. you obviously do not understand what alpha is, if a character wipe makes you angry and you feel the need to complain. if your character gets wiped, thats testing. if you try to connect to a server and fail, thats testing. having fun in elektro and bitching about spawn points is not testing.

• Like 4

First off...do you know the difference between hardcore and normal?  If your answer is "No." or you had to google that then...there's one answer for you.

Hardcore and Normal mode characters are separate.  There...now you know. 

Secondly, since it seems like people love to come to the forums and complain about shit without bothering to SEARCH FIRST ...I'll just save you the time and tell you, here are the common reasons your character gets wiped:

1. Server de-sync

2. Server not whitelisted on Public Hive

3. Character data corrupted

4. Random bugs/glitches

If you server hop frequently...you exponentially increase your chances of joining a de-synced server, non-whitelisted server or your character data being corrupted.

Now, if you're wondering why you got so many shitty, unhelpful responses it's because you posted such a shitty thread.  If you had searched first you would have found only like...A GAZILLION (yes, that's a real number) threads EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE...with the exact same explanations.

No i dont fucking server hop and i didnt have any problems with the connection also. And yes tard i know what's the difference between the hardcore and regular server,my character was on regular and after i lost it i tryed joining another regular server to see if it's there but it wasnt on any.

And i was aware of the responses as i was aware this isnt the only thread about this problem,i am expresing my opinion by complaining about the bug in the game thats been in it from the begining and it's still here

Get used to it they are going to do that a lot over the next year id say at least 10 times if not more anyone who has ever played an mmo alpha/beta would know this

Everytime I have lost a character I've been able to log off right away and log onto another server and boom have my character back.

Some days seem to be worse than others when it comes to character wipe. Last night was perfect though. You could hop like a mad man if you wanted. Make sure to switch servers a few times after getting wiped. Sometimes you just need to switch back to a server that is on the hive you were playing on. Ive lost my shot and gotten it back a dozen times

1. you are not reporting a bug. thats what the bug tracker is for. you are creating a rant thread in "General Discussion", whining about a topic that has been brought up by many others, and yet you think it deserves its own thread

2. you obviously do not understand what alpha is, if a character wipe makes you angry and you feel the need to complain. if your character gets wiped, thats testing. if you try to connect to a server and fail, thats testing. having fun in elektro and bitching about spawn points is not testing.

1. I didnt know that there was a seporate section for that.

2. As i said in the post that u replyed to i know this is an ALPHA and i didnt complain about getting DM-ed all the time,i didnt whine about the FPS drops, about glitchy zoombies or anything else i complained about a bug that is going on my nervers too much. Also by the way i wouldnt complained if the game didnt cost 23 euros,it's not much it is worth it remmember that if u start shiting about this comment that i wrote,but i still think the game atleast at this point sould be in a little better condition cause loosing the character so many times it's a big and a nervous bug not a small one

No i dont fucking server hop and i didnt have any problems with the connection also. And yes tard i know what's the difference between the hardcore and regular server,my character was on regular and after i lost it i tryed joining another regular server to see if it's there but it wasnt on any.

And i was aware of the responses as i was aware this isnt the only thread about this problem,i am expresing my opinion by complaining about the bug in the game thats been in it from the begining and it's still here

So if you aware that there are a "gazillion" threads on the same subject... Why post up in your own thread? This is why you're getting such shitty responses along with the obvious lack of constructiveness of your post in general.

Use the grey matter and you will get much more joy. 

Welcome to the official DayZ forums!  Since you obviously know everything already, there's sadly nothing we can really do to help you.

Also by the way i wouldnt complained if the game didnt cost 23 euros

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

*Note: There's a HUGE difference between making profanity filled threads/rants and making an actually constructive comment/suggestion or asking a question.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly
  • Like 2

So if you aware that there are a "gazillion" threads on the same subject... Why post up in your own thread? This is why you're getting such shitty responses along with the obvious lack of constructiveness of your post in general.

Use the grey matter and you will get much more joy. 

Look i really dont care if i get shity respones this is the internet and im getting them from the people i dont know and probably will never meet,the thing is i have the right to complain if the bug is interrupting my play from the moment ive started in a whope that they will fix it, i dont feel bad about posting this trhead it's my right and my opinion.

Welcome to the official DayZ forums!  Since you obviously know everything already, there's sadly nothing we can really do to help you.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

*Note: There's a HUGE difference between making profanity filled threads/rants and making an actually constructive comment/suggestion or asking a question.

It's okay internet smart ass ive seen it ive red it ive just said that people usualy didnt eaven need to pay for alpha and if im invensting then i have a right to post a  thread with my opinion, but i must say it's really great that ur here to explain everything to me well with a little bitchy attitude but non the less, thank you :) debil

It's okay internet smart ass ive seen it ive red it ive just said that people usualy didnt eaven need to pay for alpha and if im invensting then i have a right to post a  thread with my opinion, but i must say it's really great that ur here to explain everything to me well with a little bitchy attitude but non the less, thank you :) debil

You realized I've already given you an itemized list of reasons why your character may be wiped 11 posts back, right?  And you're still continuing to attack everyone in this thread.

You started a thread with the title, "Can i STOP LOOSING MY FUC**N character!!!!" (lots of CAPS and explanation points), continued to drop f-bombs in your post, attacked people who tried to help you and complain about their "bitchy attitudes."  I don't want to point out the obvious here...but...yeah...

You're right, you do have a right to complain.  But there's a difference between being "constructive" and what you're doing...which is definitely not constructive. 

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly
  • Like 1

You realized I've already given you an itemized list of reasons why your character may be wiped, right?  And you're still continuing to attack everyone in this thread.

You started a thread with the title, "Can i STOP LOOSING MY FUC**N character!!!!" (lots of CAPS and explanation points), continued to drop f-bombs in your post, attacked people who tried to help you and complain about their "bitchy attitudes."  I don't want to point out the obvious here...but...yeah...

You're right, you do have a right to complain.  But there's a difference between being "constructive" and what you're doing...which is definitely not constructive. 

No my friend please dont confuse arguing with you with atacking everyone i didnt atack anyone im simply answering to your bitchy attitude, i didnt say that im offended or that i think that anyones reply to my thread is stupid,please just dont drag everyone else cause you and me alone are the ones that are arguing.

Yea maybe your right, i didnt have to start the thread with the F word,it was the product of my anger cause this happened to me a couple of times and i always told my self dont post shit they will fix it,now ive got mad. But i must say that the one thing that makes me mad more then things or bugs like that is people like you that act like a little smart ass,i said i know it's alpha i said i know i am going to get raged by a lot by posting this post,but u still had the need to explain me why am i getting shity comments (eaven though there were deicent once) and i said CAN i stop loosing the character not WHY im loosing it so your list and the bitchy attitude didnt help as much as you just wanted to bring down the knowledge on the ''dammn angry noob'' that probably doesnt eaven know what regular and veteran is.

IT"S ALHPA!

Because it does nothing!

Slobodan, on 27 Jan 2014 - 4:06 PM, said:

You cant purchase an game in Alpha that gives you a clear warning both before buying it and before you can even start playing and expect to come on the forums and whine, yes whine you were clearly butthurt about losing your character again came here to vent, and expect someone to say "yes sir, will get right on that"

The devs are working hard on this and don't want to and will not rush it. It wont even be in Beta until the end of this year, so be patient.

Yes you have the right to report a bug, but the way you did it was childish and very unproductive. 

So if you want to be treated like an adult with some respect, then please act like one.

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83
  • Like 1

Okay, if you know it's an alpha, and you know other people have been losing their characters as well, and I'm assuming you understand that this is an almost unavoidable problem during alpha stage, then why did you post this thread? What is the point you're trying to make here? Were you expecting the devs to come out of the woodwork and say "OMG I'M SO SORRY MR.CUSTOMER SIR, WE'LL FIX EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW."?

(Btw you didn't pay money for the alpha, you paid money for the FULL RELEASE as well. You just get the privilege of playing the alpha and being a part of the game's development. So don't play that card either.)

Edited by Geckofrog7