Sign in to follow this  
gsp167

How to spot a combat logger ?

Sooo, you made a video showing yourself using 3PP view to look at a dead person behind a wall? What exactly is your point? I do not see any combat logging whatsoever in this video...

:emptycan:

Edited by Problematic

I don't know what "dickless combat logger" you were referring to, but I just saw 2 dead bodies.

OP, your video is bad and you should feel bad.

Are you guys fucking retarded ? Of course I was using third person, since I play in a third person enabled server lol .. If you don't like 3rd person don't play in a 3rd person server, god damm. Been playing Arma since OFP Cold War Crysis all the way up to Arma 3 and played over 1000 hours on DayZ mod in Arma 2 and I always played 3rd person servers.

The purpose of 3rd person is to emulate human senses that you can't emulate in a game, I agree it can give you unfair advantages sometimes but I really don't give a flying fuck about it.

And yes, there's a guy down the stairs, (using 3rd person too glitching trough the wall). Perhaps if you would open your eyes instead of bitching on DayZ Forums about every video that uses 3rd person. Matter of fact, I bet you're the kind of guy that plays in 3rd person and pretend you aren't.

Edited by orlok
watchit, even though this is old.
  • Like 1

The purpose of 3rd person is to emulate human senses that you can't emulate in a game, I agree it can give you unfair advantages sometimes but I really don't give a flying fuck about it.

Seeing through concrete walls is "emulating human senses"?  I guess...if you mean...the sixth sense.

mEta0ge.jpg

• Like 3

God damm, are you all raging cod faggets that rage on dayz forum because they don't know how to kill anything in dayz ? lol fag.

Edited by Max Planck
Break time

God damm, are you all raging cod faggets that rage on dayz forum because they don't know how to kill anything in dayz ? lol fag.

Definitely sounds like a OFP: CWC veteran, definitely doesn't sound like a 12 year old CoD4 mastermind. 

• Like 3

God damm, are you all raging cod  that rage on dayz forum because they don't know how to kill anything in dayz ? lol .

lol we hit the jackpot!

• Like 1

Great video, especially how as you have to annotate it to show where the 'alleged' combat logger was.

All I'm seeing is a dickless player exploiting 3PP and two corpses.

Edited by DJPorterNZ

well op the only "dickless" person in that video is you. if you want to pick a fight go in there and kill the guy, dont just hide outside the door like a dickless coward exploiting 3pv to see through the wall and bitch becuase he doesnt just walk right out to you.

Ttile edited.

Moderation incoming.

• Like 1

Pulled the homophobic card.

Bye Bye

Pulled the homophobic card.

Bye Bye

That post is two months old...

Edited by kichilron

Old thread is old.

Locking.

• Like 1