Charcoal

SUGGESTION: Wearing the United Nations Beret puts you into PVE-Only mode

Okay, lol, you have been abused by many.

Let me ease your pain a bit because I like the idea of giving the KOS'er a hard time to kill again

UN military beret to identify friendlies. (I like this idea. However KOS will abuse this)

Thus I got this idea: UN military beret should come with a FRIENDLY_BOT as soon as you wear it the bot is alive

Before you reply, please read my possible FAQ:

Q: What is a Friendly_bot?

A : bot to recognize another UN beret user

Q: What it does?

A: if two UN BERET user is face to face, they cannot kill each other as they are friendly.

Q: What thats just retarded?

A: Well, that doesn't mean you can't kill him/her, you can still shoot at friendly and kill them

Q: Then? Whats the point of having the bot?

A: The bot is to color the KOS blood red, if they abuse the UN beret system, they can but they will turn blood red (the more they kill UN beret user the redder they become provided that the KOS'er is wearing a UN Beret as well)

Q: What! Thats not realistic!

M.A: Okay, in real life if you kill someone, would you be branded or not??

Y.A: YES, but that's in real life. This is DAYZ! A game.

M.A: Okay, what if you can wash off all the blood only if you drop all your equipment?? I mean, you can't shower in DAYZ. How is the blood stains going to come off?

KOS'er this BOT system can be pretty cool

1. Those UN Beret user will most likely to gather together (wouldn't it be cool to just shoot them all down?), because as of now, it's next to impossible to trust another person unless you are friends with them off the game

2. You can still kill them without UN beret on

3. If you do wear a UN beret you can straight away use their equipment to rid of the blood stain (if they are not freshmen, you're pretty lucky if they are well too bad)

Please be constructive if you wish to reply,

and remember "IF you've got nothing nice to say, don't say it"

"Let's make a better virtual world, together!"

Okay, lol, you have been abused by many.

Let me ease your pain a bit because I like the idea of giving the KOS'er a hard time to kill again

UN military beret to identify friendlies. (I like this idea. However KOS will abuse this)

Thus I got this idea: UN military beret should come with a FRIENDLY_BOT as soon as you wear it the bot is alive

Before you reply, please read my possible FAQ:

Q: What is a Friendly_bot?

A : bot to recognize another UN beret user

Q: What it does?

A: if two UN BERET user is face to face, they cannot kill each other as they are friendly.

Q: What thats just retarded?

A: Well, that doesn't mean you can't kill him/her, you can still shoot at friendly and kill them

Q: Then? Whats the point of having the bot?

A: The bot is to color the KOS blood red, if they abuse the UN beret system, they can but they will turn blood red (the more they kill UN beret user the redder they become provided that the KOS'er is wearing a UN Beret as well)

Q: What! Thats not realistic!

M.A: Okay, in real life if you kill someone, would you be branded or not??

Y.A: YES, but that's in real life. This is DAYZ! A game.

M.A: Okay, what if you can wash off all the blood only if you drop all your equipment?? I mean, you can't shower in DAYZ. How is the blood stains going to come off?

KOS'er this BOT system can be pretty cool

1. Those UN Beret user will most likely to gather together (wouldn't it be cool to just shoot them all down?), because as of now, it's next to impossible to trust another person unless you are friends with them off the game

2. You can still kill them without UN beret on

3. If you do wear a UN beret you can straight away use their equipment to rid of the blood stain (if they are not freshmen, you're pretty lucky if they are well too bad)

Please be constructive if you wish to reply,

"Let's make a better virtual world, together!"

I don't think you'd be branded at all in real life besides gaining notoriety, but this is because of the large communications systems we have set up and the sheer amount of people who use them. In reality, though, you're not going to get a cattle-prod mark on your forehead right after you've killed someone. Sure, people might begin to recognize you and the news and police would be on the lookout, but that's all gone in DayZ. If people want to hunt down a killer, they have to use smart tactics. If someone was able to identify them before, then it helps them, but it's not like we have satellites, CCTV cameras, helicopters/planes (as of yet), or millions of citizens on the lookout for them.

What? NO.

No, no, no, no, no.

NO.

N-O.

HOW CAN YOU WRITE THIS AND THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA?

No.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I have nothing to say.