silversx

shotguns are incredible....

....ly bad

i got bored so started a nub on regular servers.. found shotgun and some buckshot and went around looking to commit murder

ran in to another nub in electro school.. he was in a room.. i ran up block the door and bam bam two shots 2m from his head on the long barrel

i see one blood squirt coming from his ass.. and he runs out the other door yelling and screaming.. 

really? two buck shots point blank?

later i was creeping around electro with a magnum trying to commit murder again.. ran in to three geared guys all with shotguns.. i drop one instantly.. the two remaining unload all 4 buckshots into me 5m away.. my character moan but i drop another.. i take off running.. reload magnum.. thought fuck it yolo.. run back to last guy.. he reloaded.. bam bam shoots me 10m away.. i moan again but finish him off point blank with magnum.. i bandage and lol.. hide bodies.. back to healthy in 10 minutes eating their ruined foods

• Like 7

wow its almost like they are a work in progress.

you guys understand that while it might be normal now games coming out in alpha all started with dayz,so its ok when they do it,but only them imo.

Its normal with dayz thats kinda the point guys:/ its not perfect!

• Like 2

Try the buckshot in a sawed off barrel right in the chest.

Also, would like the double barrel trigger, would make it verily lethal in a heated discussion.

Your post should be the new description of shotgun in the game :D

it's utterly broken right now.

I know that the selective fire for the M4 works (I have to bind double-T [2xT] to get it to work) even though you have to test fire to make sure it's either full or semi...

Can you do the same thing with the shotgun in game?  Anyone had any luck switching fire mode to both barrels?

you guys understand that while it might be normal now games coming out in alpha all started with dayz,so its ok when they do it,but only them imo.

Lmao dude these kids don't understand.  They get mommy or daddy's credit card, buy the game, and expect it to be OMFGWTFBBQ levels of quality because they heard about the hype surrounding DayZ.  It won't change.

• Like 1

i don't think even quad fire at this point is gonna take a guy down with shotguns

Your post should be the new description of shotgun in the game :D

it's utterly broken right now.

Ahahahahahahahaah

• Like 1

dont know if suffice..i gave you my beans but..i feel like i have to buy some more...

"i see one blood squirt coming from his ass"

Sounds about right. Mix that in with a wall glitch and dying from a failed ladder climb.

wtf are you talking about.. i'm discussing my experiences with the shotgun from last night.. wow.. can people talk here without some alpha comment?? 

are you one of those assholes who goes in every fuckin thread making a post about alpha? thank you sir.. because before your post i had no idea this game was WIP.. i though they made the gun shoot beans on purpose

funny thing is i never see you buttholes go into a thread that praises the game and post your alpha or wip bullshit

holy fanboy much???

• Like 5

LOL Your so ignorant. They will fix it later on but for now your going to have to put up with it. Also if you were dead serious about not knowing that this was a WIP/Alpha. Then learn to read, boy.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

LOL Your so ignorant. They will fix it later on but for now your going to have to put up with it. Also if you were dead serious about not knowing that this was a WIP/Alpha. Then learn to read, boy.

TtIVhPU.jpg

Edited by silversx
  • Like 3

Its as if the game can't do shrapnel. I bet its the first bullet that hits is the one where the blood comes from and its the only one that does damage hence the extreme lack of damage.

Have not tested it myself but it seems that's the case, it fires multiple bullets but only one registers on the target.

• Like 1

I am a fan of Fire axes, they are quiet around 2 shots will kill any player, you don't need ammo for them, and if you pull out a fire axe and chase someone you can kill them as they are trying to pull out their weapon to fight back.

The only weapons I have killed players with are magnums and melee weapons, nothing else

I am a fan of Fire axes, they are quiet around 2 shots will kill any player, you don't need ammo for them, and if you pull out a fire axe and chase someone you can kill them as they are trying to pull out their weapon to fight back.

The only weapons I have killed players with are magnums and melee weapons, nothing else

that's true... i have axe murdered quite a few people by running up and one hit them before they can react.. 

one hit they get knocked out i loot their gun and finish them.. it's a bitch to die that way to a girl running in undies...

i did notice though after the recent patch that i can't actually 'kill' anyone with the fire axe.. even after 20 whacks i only get the option to 'gear' not 'hide body' so i have to finish them off another way

Edited by silversx

Bird shot.

The only explanation.

I've been hit with birdshot. Ain't no 'thang

guess what the resason that shotgun was glitchy was because its part of the alpha!!!!

WOW crazy right?

I killed two guys sitting close together with my two barrels of buck, seemed to work okay for me.

Birdshot, buckshot what's the difference?

2euh169.jpg

guess what the resason that shotgun was glitchy was because its part of the alpha!!!!

WOW crazy right?

Tbh, I can't wait for people that will continue to use this excuse even when the full game is released.

A perfect example could be : ARMA 3

All weapons in dayz are bugged. Not shooting straight, no sound sometimes, incredible low damage

Lmao dude these kids don't understand.  They get mommy or daddy's credit card, buy the game, and expect it to be OMFGWTFBBQ levels of quality because they heard about the hype surrounding DayZ.  It won't change.

Yea...its not like moderators could do anything about this, they are completly helpless. I mean...how pointless does a post need to be for it to be graveyarded??

Its like half the posts these dayz are as constructive as writing "penis".