silversx

shotguns are incredible....

A lot of people saying the shotguns don't work, but I was killed yesterday with 1 blast from about 2m away. So i disagree!

It works and doesn't work at the same time.

Got shot by it myself once, instadeath.

Friend of mine tried to kill a guy that had been tailing us for half an hour, shot him from 5m distances, all he did was scream and bleed a bit, ran away bandaged and just kept on running.

guess what the resason that shotgun was glitchy was because its part of the alpha!!!!

WOW crazy right?

No, whats crazy is that you go around on this forum saying the same thing over and over again.

Get a life that does not involve dwelling forums and adding nothing useful to them. You seriously are like a parrot stuck on repeat. Do you know what the definition of insanity is ??????????????????????????????????

'saying the same thing again and again and expecting anything to change'

No one cares what you have to add to the topic so dont add it as you're just hurting yourself by reading these terrible threads that you hate so much but cant stop looking at. IRONY.

Edited by africanhungergames
  • Like 1

guys please stop peeing at each other.

the one has fun "itching" around with "it's alpha", the other one wants to "complain" about things.

In my opinion, you have to complain to improve the situation. but somemtimes, somebody sees a critic as just a useless whining, what it actually isn't, IMO ;)

• Like 3

The shotty looks great and sounds like 10 dinner bells. Everything else is irrelevant. 

• Like 2

Irishroy....stop making everything better around here. >.> It's fun seeing all the kids seeing who's dick is bigger. xD

guess what the resason that shotgun was glitchy was because its part of the alpha!!!!

WOW crazy right?

i never ask for anyone for 'the reason the shotgun was glitchy'

which makes your alpha comments even more stupid.. unnecessary and to be honest quite pathetic

i think i can kind of understand why you act the way you do along with all the gibberish about giving a fuck or what not in your avatar and sig.. it paints a picture of a rather sad person

• Like 1

wow its almost like they are a work in progress.

you guys understand that while it might be normal now games coming out in alpha all started with dayz,so its ok when they do it,but only them imo.

Its normal with dayz thats kinda the point guys:/ its not perfect!

So you mean that dayz "invented" alpha roll-outs ? This is not the case, this have been done for many many years. And the game that really made this "mainstream" was Minecraft, not dayz. Dayz came out as a mod, more like counter strike, it also started as a mod.

The shotgun hits work perfectly fine, but the aiming is wonky; the aim is actually quite a bit lower than the white aiming circle on your screen.

If you aim through sights it should work perfectly well from even 10m away.

WOW crazy right?

Leave and never come back.

'i think i can kind of understand why you act the way you do along with all the gibberish about giving a fuck or what not in your avatar and sig.. it paints a picture of a rather sad person'.

A seriously boring life and this is where he tries to get his social interaction. Problem with that is that everyone is getting sick of his alpha bullsxxt.

Do not worry because as the new players start putting our foot down, the mental age of this forum will start rising passed unformed teens and we can actually start having decent conversations and people like this will disappear, i have seen it happen before and i'm positive it will happen here as well.

ALL IN ALL PEOPLE WHEN YOU SEE PEOPLE LIKE MEAT PIE DERAILING A THREAD WITH USELESS NONSENSE THAT ADDS NOTHING TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC SAY SOMETHING. DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT AND THEY WILL STOP.

Edited by africanhungergames

ALL IN ALL PEOPLE WHEN YOU SEE PEOPLE LIKE MEAT PIE DERAILING A THREAD WITH USELESS NONSENSE THAT ADDS NOTHING TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC SAY SOMETHING. DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT AND THEY WILL STOP.

Just ignore them,

and finished.

Edited by irishroy