rydekk

The CCSD (Chernarian Creepy Stuff Department) Needs investigators for the Radio transmission mystery.

I heard a pretty creepy transmission in the prison at balota airfield... channel 87.6 it was a russian man speaking english. He talked about experiments performed on zombies, and people who were recently bit by zeds. It was a night server but I can't remember the name of it. It whent on for about 15 min then shut off, I was so creeped out I stayed inside for about 30 min to see if it would start again. It in fact started again but was a different story, this new story was about the hardships faced inside this airfield, how the men turned to violence and canabilism. I have yet to try it on another server but I remember it started around 20:05pm pst.

• Like 7

And here lately I've been passing over the walkie-talkies, thinking they haven't been working properly.  Well, well.. Guess I'll be grabbin the next one or 4 i see. 

And I'll see what I can do about checking out some of these coords later tonight after work.  :)

Edited by Antykain

Chernarian? Do you mean Chernarussian?. Also the secon video says "Elektrogorsk" The name is Elektrozavodsk.

Lore master, out

Edited by King of kong
  • Like 1

I heard a pretty creepy transmission in the prison at balota airfield... channel 87.6 it was a russian man speaking english. He talked about experiments performed on zombies, and people who were recently bit by zeds. It was a night server but I can't remember the name of it. It whent on for about 15 min then shut off, I was so creeped out I stayed inside for about 30 min to see if it would start again. It in fact started again but was a different story, this new story was about the hardships faced inside this airfield, how the men turned to violence and canabilism. I have yet to try it on another server but I remember it started around 20:05pm pst.

I can't say I believe this without audio proof Edited by Baby Jesus
  • Like 7

Perhaps mark all the locations on the map? Maybe then it will reveal something. I'm in. 

Has anyone thought of trying to join up the dots of the different locations. Might form a symbol on somsin somsin?

It wasn't particularly useful

GdQNnyM.jpg

nMdiP7d.jpg

• Like 6

Btw to add in some more background story to Green Mountain. Apparently Green Mountain was a quarantine zone.

Wow I didn't know I could understand Russian. I must have some weird ability as I hear the woman speaking English!

Also what the heck is Electrogorsk? A new town perhaps? or is this meant to signify Elektro AND Cherno? If so then Why not Chernozavodsk?

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1

You know, I have heard of underground bases coming into the game soon. Perhaps one of these complexes are found on Green Mountain? Would we see military survivors still holed up there and it would be something like a dungeon to raid and take all of their stuff? Obviously these guys would be pretty freaking armed to the teeth able to deal damage like other players.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 1

You know, I have heard of underground bases coming into the game soon. Perhaps one of these complexes are found on Green Mountain? Would we see military survivors still holed up there and it would be something like a dungeon to raid and take all of their stuff? Obviously these guys would be pretty freaking armed to the teeth able to deal damage like other players.

that is true, it would be like the underground base in DayZ Origins but much larger, UMBRELLA LARGER!... Not that large though...

that's creepy as all fuck - how about I never go to green mountain again ever.

• Like 1

that's creepy as all fuck - how about I never go to green mountain again ever.

Holy shit, these are some big letters.

• Like 9

WoW thats Awesomeeeee , i hope i find a walkie talkie really soon , i like things like that sooooo much :OOO. best game EVER 

I'll be working on confirming this with video proof. With due luck it's on a loop. Will report back if/when I have the evidence.

• Like 1

You know, Chernarus won't ever be the same now.

Now it has some kind of mystery flair, far away from the coast and the wars there. Will totally keep the next walkie talkie I see.

• Like 2

After looking about for some extra info, I found a comment saying that near Green Mountain, night time, there is a broadcast containing these coordinates 126/022 . That is extra creepy because of this : http://dayzdb.com/map#7.126.022 . Don't know what to say excepting that I am creeped out...

@

Edit:

I think I made a somewhat link because if you look at the deer stands on the second page, the ones that aren't linked yet, with a bit of imagination you can see the outline of that white creep :/

@@

Edit 2 :

Went there, no broadcast day/night. Just a plain drawing...?

Edited by Pwner2k10
  • Like 3

After looking about for some extra info, I found a comment saying that near Green Mountain, night time, there is a broadcast containing these coordinates 126/022 . That is extra creepy because of this : http://dayzdb.com/map#7.126.022 . Don't know what to say excepting that I am creeped out...

8o

Keep it going guys. Maybe if this thread reaches 10 pages, people will actually believe this crap!

@

Edit:

I think I made a somewhat link because if you look at the deer stands on the second page, the ones that aren't linked yet, with a bit of imagination you can see the outline of that white creep :/

FYI, that's the Cerne Abbas Giant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerne_Abbas_Giant

I took the picture from page 2 and made sense of it. Here is the result:

OfUSCXX.jpg

• Like 12