sebbiehe

Items you'd like to see on DayZ

More zombies, once you have an axe, they are no threat. (Even after latest patch)

And Binoculars, I need these for scouting before entering the once deadly towns and Airfields.

TIRE SPIKES.... For disabling cars when they make an appearance ... Imagine olacing these down in front of Cherno and seeing a car going 80 mph slide over these spikes and flip into the air . Hopefully if the cars have good physics this could implemented,

More zombies, once you have an axe, they are no threat. (Even after latest patch)

And Binoculars, I need these for scouting before entering the once deadly towns and Airfields.

Well no for them to be more of a threat they need to climb up ladders and stairs FIRST!

Than we can add more zombies and THAN they can be a threat. Id also like to see zombie men and woman with more deformations and missing limbs and possibly loss of legs or something like that as well. Also 2 types of fat zombies a normal sized fat zombie male and female and a SUPER rare morbidly obese female and male zombie that takes slightly more bullets to penetrate all the extra fat. Also feral zombies and whatever else types they can think of that are not to outlandish.

tophat with a broken top part of the cap and a single storage slot so that whatever you put inside the single slot peeks out so I can have a tophat with a banana hanging out of it.
Probably more hobo clothes to go with the ensemble. Bandit? Hero? Nah, hobo.

Cigs and cigars for sure. And when the food/cooking system is implemented, why not human meat?

Edit: Also, now that I think of it I've heard quite a few people pleaying music over Direct, I'd like to have an acoustic guitar slung over my back to lay down some campfire tunes for friendly folk. Regarless of how inviting the sounds would be to people with more bullets than morals!

Edited by SwarfwgaHead

I don't know how impossible it would be, But what about Weapon Slings?

I Mean it would provide a lot of realism and you'd be able to have items in your hand with your weapon still within a quick reach instead of on your back?

Hand grenades would also be such a great addition to Dayz. But like super rare?

You could make improv traps, empty cans and grenades?

Things like Bear Traps would be great to,

Combat scarfs

Armbands for clans?

What'd you guy think?

Edited by Xionage

I need:

supersoaker fillable with acid, parfume(message: You smell something romantic message to everyone if you near someone) or stuff that attracks zombies(like in left4dead).

a alarm clock (i set it to 2 mins,place it some where and it attracts zombies)

flamethrower(selfbuild and one military)

Blowpipe shoots sharp nails(i build one my one as i was small ;D)

a fucking Tranquillizer gun(fillable with poision, blood or tranquillizer) its time for a safari!

Poison and anidote

ice hockey and football armor

tazer

granades

timed bombs

molotovcoktails

riflegranades

rpg

maschineguns

spear

crossbow

bow
flashbangs

crossbow pistol

chainsaw

weed eater to trim hair!

different bullet types like anti armor...

a simple 6 shooting revolver just a crappy gun, easy to find.

winchester

singleshot shotgun

combat shotgun

flechett ammo for shotguns.

a stationary, but slowly moveable M2 to attack cars later.

swords, morningstar and shields(in the castles)

chains to use a a weapon

whip (a meele weapon with some range ;D)

Edited by fiese_moep
  • Like 1

i think it would be cool if they added like a wallet with an id card so you could write down your blood type or when you kill someone loot the person and take their id card as a trophy.

- camel back so your water/canteen doesn't take up spots in your back pack

- i don't know if this has been mentioned but maybe character hair growth ( like beards and stuff and add razors to shave)

- the ability to use a plaid jacket and a sweat shirt ( but not allow the clothsception of course)

- slings for weapons or canteen 

- zip tie hand cuffs ( these make sense people can break out of) and make regular handcuffs unbreakable unless ruined or you have help 

- wrist or pocket watches

- larger med kit or bag like a satchel but bigger 

- life straw ( water purifying straw when water is actually needs to be clean)

- face paint?

- wearing bandannas on your arms or legs/pockets

oh a knifes with sheaths that can be placed on belts and or the strap of backpacks so you don't need to store them in a backpack and can be drawn faster 

• Like 2

Hip holster and an ammo belt.

Damn well pointed. Some of the first itens I missed when I started playing. Definetively a must:

- Hip holster

- Leg holster

• Like 1

Minigun...no no no no, but....anti-air-guns that you can attach on cars or houses. With supersupersuper rare ammo (and little of it). Then I would actually say yes to a minigun too. Still nothing portable. 

Firecrackers or any fused explosives that can be used to create a diversion or distraction.

Improvised rainwater collection devices.

Old fasioned alarm system for base building, tin cans and a string, when crossed over they make the cans clank and make sound. c:

Plus:

- Camcorder (cheap, tape ones)

- Portable TV

- Watch (sport, golden)

- Hospital/Medic gloves

- Hazmat suits

- Binoculars

- Night vision goggles or, even better, thermal vision goggles

- thermal camoflage

- much more crafting stuff

- A decent map i don´t need to collect the pieces of

- vehicles

- decent zombies

- roadsigns that don´t troll me

- Identification Friend-or-Foe for weapons and/or vehicles.

- anything housing related

Edited by AmmokK

kanilea-ukulele.jpg

Just think you and your clan mates sit down in the woods next to the NWAF after a sucessful raid, some one lights a came fire to cook the little food you scored.

Then the musical chap in the group pulls out this bad boy for a camp fire song about previous adventures!

L-Hue

Edited by LittleHue

SURVIVAL

wrist watch / in sink with server 

pop up tent (camouflage

water barrel

blankets

camo nets

animal traps

A safe / or lockable filing Cabinet/ cupboard  you can put things in and only you or clan /friends with combination/ keys   can open

WEAPONS

Throwing knives

Military night /day vision binoculars with distance indicator

Taser

Jungle man trap ( catch in net ) dug out hole or in  trees

scuba gear with spear gun

steal tie wires to set up across roads / trees

Edited by blueleader

Kevlar suits and a kneel down boat 552108_3304337740784_1951475415_n.jpg

But what I'd really like to see is more uniforms, maybe a couple more weapons for now. A scream mask would also be pretty cool haha.