Sign in to follow this  
Nightmare_Pwner

ULTIMATE hero hunting squad

In response to thread shown here -  http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/168370-ultimate-bandit-hunting-squad/

I believe we need to maintain order and balance in Day Z. So I am calling ALL Bandits to form a TS Squad in which we hunt down and murder all Hero's and or people not in our squad. Simple.

Post steam names and you will be messaged. 

• Like 2

we hunt down and murder all Hero's and or people not in our squad. Simple.

How is that different from what you normally do ?

• Like 2

Did he ever say what he normally does? Who knows maybe the heroes do it normally as well

LOL i guess life was never ment to be fair but hmm seems the heros need to group together as much as possible cause there is what 1 hero to every 100 KOS bandit lol there is your real 1% survivour of the apoc the 1% who managed to keep there humanity .

Think of the children the poor children ( wanders of clutching bible ready to bring salvation to the hethern scum who sully the name bandit with there left click left click ways lol .)

Speaking for myself, less vaseline and bread crumbs.

lawl. getting a group of KNOWN bandits/KoS'ers together in one place? Now this smells of betrayal. Please, somebody record this so I can watch it later :D

Did he ever say what he normally does? Who knows maybe the heroes do it normally as well

Let us all gather loot and hunt down players! Yey! THIS WILL BE GREAT!

lawl. getting a group of KNOWN bandits/KoS'ers together in one place? Now this smells of betrayal. Please, somebody record this so I can watch it later :D

Lol. Such plot. Much game of thrones. Wow.

BTW, our side, the Heroes (or rather, players who have decided that at this time, they are heroes) has a frapper on board all ready (that sounds wrong).

Edited by Crazykage

come on now. None of you bandits can trust each other enough to band together and hunt us "white night", high horse riding "heroes"?

Cmon now.

We need some competition.

I think its funny, bandits can work together to AT LEAST kill all of the heroes. I will be there for sure. However once we kill all the heroes it will be a bloodbath over the loot. Don't worry, we will kill the heroes.

• Like 1

I think its funny, bandits can work together to AT LEAST kill all of the heroes. I will be there for sure. However once we kill all the heroes it will be a bloodbath over the loot. Don't worry, we will kill the heroes.

Now THATS what im talkin about!

I like it. even if we die, I can take solace in the fact that the aftermath will become a BLOOD bath, with only one left standing to claim all the ruined loot he doesn't have room for...

Good luck however if you are all bandits wouldn't the best way to get gear be to turn and shoot each other as soon as you guys get grouped up? Winner takes all

edit:

You can even leave a lot of the loot behind in the middle of a road and use it as bait to kill more players  :)

You could also use the loot you got to attempt to solo all of the heroes.
Edited by Timecharge

In response to thread shown here -  http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/168370-ultimate-bandit-hunting-squad/

I believe we need to maintain order and balance in Day Z. So I am calling ALL Bandits to form a TS Squad in which we hunt down and murder all Hero's and or people not in our squad. Simple.

j74SykU.gif

Now THATS what im talkin about!

I like it. even if we die, I can take solace in the fact that the aftermath will become a BLOOD bath, with only one left standing to claim all the ruined loot he doesn't have room for...

LOL it may turn into a bloodbath before they start the hunt its almost ingrained in the mentality of some of these bandits , person left click . The tension of seeing other players EVEN if the idea is to gather to hunt heros i am betting there will be sweating of blood finger ready to click the left mouse button. The moment 1 shot gets fired all bets off there will be a blood bath between the bandits.

I can see it now the heros head into electro to find a mass field of bodies of the gathered bandits and one just got a little to itchy with the left mouse button......

• Like 1

Joined this thread to ask if it was heroes hunting, or hunting heroes...was not disappoint.

• Like 1

LOL it may turn into a bloodbath before they start the hunt its almost ingrained in the mentality of some of these bandits , person left click . The tension of seeing other players EVEN if the idea is to gather to hunt heros i am betting there will be sweating of blood finger ready to click the left mouse button. The moment 1 shot gets fired all bets off there will be a blood bath between the bandits.

I can see it now the heros head into electro to find a mass field of bodies of the gathered bandits and one just got a little to itchy with the left mouse button......

*heroes are stalking in..

"So anyway Spartan I would suggest that we get some overwatch on that hill there, and maybe in that house if we...."

*kage stops mid stride just as he crests a hill

"What is it Kage?"

"what in the good god damn blue blazes of hell happened here?"

*view pans out to reveal a field of small, smoking craters, and dozens of bodies riddled with bullet holes...

"Jesus, kage...what the fuck is this??"

*Steak the medic comes up from behind

"What is it guys? What do you se..."

*steak the medic vomits his beans and soda breakfast

I hope you've got uniforms sorted out or this i going to end up a free for all

Lol. Such plot. Much game of thrones. Wow.

BTW, our side, the Heroes (or rather, players who have decided that at this time, they are heroes) has a frapper on board all ready (that sounds wrong).

I think I've gathered about 5 so far. Bandicam is locked and loaded.