Subject42

Cheater, Cheater everywhere (IMHO)

I'm amazed by the amount of people mentioning "insta" killed with a haccusation. How infected by the CoD virus are they....

Didn't you know? It takes at LEAST 4 shots of UMP-45 to kill a human being. DUH!

xD

If you are server hopping in military buildings on low pop servers this will happen. Needless to say, but you aren't the only person with the same idea. You're bound to run into thousands of others doing the same thing.

My friends and I have been setting up perimeters around the airfields and killing server hoppers. It's just our little contribution to the game. If we see people come into the area on foot we watch from the shadows and let them do their thing. But if we randomly spot someone in the ATC tower, we are going to kill you. 

• Like 4

Didn't you know? It takes at LEAST 4 shots of UMP-45 to kill a human being. DUH!

xD

A knife to the toe is insta though :p

edited title.

• Like 1

OMG another post about someone dying, really?! Shit happens this is alpha, they told you this, don't buy the game yet there are glitches wait till theres more work done to it. Yeah ppl get killed in this game and it dont make sence, get over it, pull up your panties and go loot.

• Like 1

I'm amazed by the amount of people mentioning "insta" killed with a haccusation. How infected by the CoD virus are they....

well magnum behind a wall at 2m range is quite what i can call "instakill"

Edited by SerasVictoria

again got instakilled by a cheater who just logged in to the game and no fucking minute after he joined (was alone on the server until then) i was dead, it's just like in the mod nothing changed mass teleports, abusive admins and ridiculous impropabilities still fucking up the entire game (again) and soon this will ending up in thousand of clustered private hives where the problems will be even worse and everyone will just do their own thing instead of contributing to the game :(

I go now lamenting about my crushed dreams...

When I hear a gun reload nearby, because someone logs in or teleport near me - I usually log out fast.

If you use headset @OP, you will hear usually when someone is near you unless he roll on the ground, but that's not a teleporter, or hacker, nor a cheater -

that means you have been spottted and a person located your position on the map and a fair game.

-Ori. 

Hi.

Today I'm still seeing people getting booted from yesterdays ban wave.

Loving it B)

Regards.

• Like 2

Can't wait for the next wave of battle eye bans, that's always a good time lots of "innocent" people's friends get banned "instantly" cos a hacker did something near them and it's a severe case of mistaken identity "swear to god, I'm not even lying"

you all know this is going to be a constant back and forth.

...I have zero idea, what you're talking about, in all of my 200+ hours i haven't ran in to a single hacker.

Thats exactly it! Cheating is WAAAAAAY down. But people expect it to go extinct... 

Cheating will ALWAYS happen! Even huge games like World of Warcraft have cheaters. You can't stop it, you can only contain it. 

I have 100+ hours played and also have never seen a cheater.

Well - i have run into some before battle eye. Now i don't see them at all but i know  they exist. Stealth hackers _~ rarely get banned. 

So stealthy no one but you have encountered them! Right?  

Seriously I once joined a empty server so I could meet my friend and I randomly fell over dead when it was just me and him on the server.

The ALPHA may have some bugs.  Stupid rocket, why is his ALPHA not perfect!?  

Edited by harley001

I usually run into others more often on empty servers. Even in deserted areas. But might be only me...

Server hoppers probably.  When I notice on empty servers or almost empty servers you see people join for two minutes then leave.  

However I was def not killed by another player.  I just running in the middle of the woods and then suddenly my character suffered a fatal heart attack!  Alpha is alpha.  Didn't matter though.  Spawned even closer then before and I had no gear when I died.  

...I have zero idea, what you're talking about, in all of my 200+ hours i haven't ran in to a single hacker.

I haven't seen the rain in my bunches of hours.  Doesn't mean it's not there.  Or is it? Wait, Did they stop the rain?

I go now lamenting about my crushed dreams...

I think you need to look a little further south... Try BOLLOCKS!

Buddy just got annihilated by an axe weilding no-comms crazy person. I'm on a roof nearby, see the guy with an axe running towards my building. He goes behind a building. I scope it out, and wait. He does not appear from either side. Then I hear footsteps at base of building I am on. Look down, sure enough at bottom of ladder is the same guy.

"Well, at least If he tries to climb the ladder I can smack him in the head when he gets to the top."

Get smacked from behind, turn around, there is the guy, I'm unconscious.

THEN he comes on comms and starts mouthing off in some Slavic language.

Bearing in mind the time between bottom of building and behind me was seconds (i.e. probably not long enough ghost), what do you think this is? Serious rubber banding? I've seen a video of a guy using a short distance teleport, maybe that? Or are there issues viewing other players on ladders etc? If it is a result of game instability then I suppose it's just another reason to avoid interaction with other players.

Buddy just got annihilated by an axe weilding no-comms crazy person. I'm on a roof nearby, see the guy with an axe running towards my building. He goes behind a building. I scope it out, and wait. He does not appear from either side. Then I hear footsteps at base of building I am on. Look down, sure enough at bottom of ladder is the same guy.

"Well, at least If he tries to climb the ladder I can smack him in the head when he gets to the top."

Get smacked from behind, turn around, there is the guy, I'm unconscious.

THEN he comes on comms and starts mouthing off in some Slavic language.

Bearing in mind the time between bottom of building and behind me was seconds (i.e. probably not long enough ghost), what do you think this is? Serious rubber banding? I've seen a video of a guy using a short distance teleport, maybe that? Or are there issues viewing other players on ladders etc? If it is a result of game instability then I suppose it's just another reason to avoid interaction with other players.

It's a hack or u have large desync

I didn't think much of it... and then I got an 'article' on my Zite Dayz feed... advertising hacking...

So yeah. It's almost not worth repeating any more... OF COURSE it's just like the mod... It's barely NOT the mod.

I would guess that it's only a small percentage difference between the mod and the stand alone. ..... Like human and banana DNA.

• Like 1

The amount of denial in the first page of this threads is amazing. Its like some people want to actually believe that the alpha is free of hackers

• Like 1

But we have Battleeye, there can´t be hackers :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Edit:

OMG!!!!!

I just wondered if Battleeye is actually getting money for that....ähm...service and then i saw "Battleeye Innovations" is a german company :o

I´m ashamed! :blush:

Edited by lauda

One wonders why there are no vids of all these supposed clear-cut hacker cases showing up....

After 80 hours of play I've never seen a cheating problem. Maybe I got lucky.

Edited by Bigbadasswolf

Teleporting is a hack yes. Is there a teleporting hack right now in Dayz SA? I doubt it. The teleporting that you do see is shitty network code combined with client side issues (ping or hardware lag). I teleport around according to my friends as well sometimes when I play with buddies on a US server (being in Europe myself).

Yes there is, why dont you do some research instead of burying your head in the sand.

'Is there a teleport hack, i doubt it' The proof is on youtube and has been posted on this very forum several times which i guess you just happened to skip by or maybe they were all desync as well.

There is the same amount of hacks for this game as there was for arma 2 at first and it is only going to get worse and i will be laughing at the likes of you and several people above who when this game is ruined by hackers (already has been for me) will be on the forum complaining about this issue but when we could have got it fixed you were too busy denouncing the people trying to inform you of the issue.

I will be laughing so much when that day comes and i have decided i will be making that day quicker as i have decided to fight cheating with the only thing i can fight it with, more of the same.

I have seen 3 hackers so far 1 had the ability to fly ,the second had infinite ammo firing at least 100 shots non stop,the third was teleporting.I have also witnessed some on twitch so there are many cheats out there.

I hope something is done about it soon or this game will end up like another game that i wont mention.

• Like 1