Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

Well this new patch sucks, can't find anything

2nd char

w7lflf.jpg

1st char died due to an axeman just past Dolina, she spawned at Elektro on a 25 pop 1st server and at her death by hatchet she had a mosin with 20 rounds, backpack, couple of cans of drink and some spaghetti. An hour later and the server reset, spent another thirty minutes legging it to Krasno with the above pictured char.

I thought shit had got real and was expecting hard times ahead.

Hmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

;)

• Like 13

I would totally trade you for that beret

• Like 4

What the hell happened to your jeans? You're missing half of them!

• Like 1

Pro tip, you can spray paint buttstocks and plastic magazines. I haven't tried the other parts because all I found was black spray paint.

not much point in spray painting my M4 buttstock when it's already black xD RARG! Give me more colors!!!

Indeed. First character - spawned at Solnichniy, tried a wrench on a zombie (bad idea), bled, tshirt glitched into floor, ran through Dolina to find another shirt. Eventually made my way through the woods to Devil's (not much there), and NWAF and the tents, eating and drinking along the way. Busy server, saw no one. Pretty well geared and healthy.

Edit: And look at all of that BOOZE!

Lost my characters after the patch. No biggie.

pXkEZEH.jpg

Edited by Zhrike
  • Like 2

not much point in spray painting my M4 buttstock when it's already black xD RARG! Give me more colors!!!

I guess you have never seen the green ones.

No!! new patch too hard, I get scared if i can't see the coast! there is nothing there!! need M4 to spawn in all houses

/endsarcasm

• Like 1

221100_2014-01-23_00006.png

The patch is fine. This is after roughly 4 hours of work and only 2 server switches, mainly due to the fact the first server i was on got dark and I couldnt find a headlamp at the time, lol. :D

edit: oh and I murdered a guy at Balota and took his sexy golden storage cases full of goodies :D So i guess i sort of cheated. But that doesn't change the fact I think the loot system is MUCH more balanced.

Edited by DeatHTaX

What the hell happened to your jeans? You're missing half of them!

Its a known bug in the current build mate :)

Back to topic:

I came here, thinking i would find a wall of text and a rage war, but instead i find Hetstaine, trolling the fuck out of the community ;)

Nice one mate haha, made me laugh!

• Like 2

Back to topic:

I came here, thinking i would find a wall of text and a rage war, but instead i find Hetstaine, trolling the fuck out of the community ;)

Not even trolling just a round about way of telling people that if an entire server is running to Slev or whatever the hell. they are gonna strip every resource on the way.

When I finally got on the experimental server, I found 2 cans of food and nearly starved to death by time I'd reached Slev which was also empty as hell.

1ST character.. dodgy start at the factory on the east coast with about 5 other bambis.. get into a 4 way fist fight, two zombies and another survivor!  Other survivor went down 1st and then i manged to knock the two zombies out for the count!  Was not in a good way after that.  Luckily I found an axe after that in the factory.  Yay the savoir! I headed inland..hit a number of towns, haven't seen anyone since leaving the coast.  Some villages had been cleaned out other not.  After about 5 hours of play with only my faithful axe as a weapon I just stumbled upon a military base, it would appear to be new one added in the standalone.  Got my 1st military gear!

But damn.. no beret!  I want one after seeing this thread!

58vg.jpg

2nd char

w7lflf.jpg

1st char died due to an axeman just past Dolina, she spawned at Elektro on a 25 pop 1st server and at her death by hatchet she had a mosin with 20 rounds, backpack, couple of cans of drink and some spaghetti. An hour later and the server reset, spent another thirty minutes legging it to Krasno with the above pictured char.

I thought shit had got real and was expecting hard times ahead.

Hmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

;)

Did you get dressed with your Gamma low?

• Like 2

c54dnc2.jpg

Just a few hours of looking around after the patch hit and I'm feeling pretty good so far.

How is that iron sight btw. Any better than the carrying handle? I never got to try it out.

I would totally trade you for that beret

But damn.. no beret!  I want one after seeing this thread!

Scored that beret and another one (New Zealand reserve beret or something like that) at Krasno airfield in one of the Mil buildings

Did you get dressed with your Gamma low?

?

How is that iron sight btw. Any better than the carrying handle? I never got to try it out.

Your peripheral vision is obstructed a lot less while using the BUIS in comparison to the handle-based iron sight, so I recommend using it if you come across one.

At this time, I'm looking for an undamaged ACOG scope, which I feel is the best optic to use for the M4A1.

Yep and you found that all on the same server didn't you.

Anyone can be geared up like that even with the new patch, all they have to do is a sxxt load of server hopping.

Well done guys.

Anyone can be geared up like that even with the new patch, all they have to do is a sxxt load of server hopping.

Well done guys.

Hopping servers isn't the go here, it's actually called exploring/searching and finding what you need/want. Not running to Elektro or other highly ravaged points on the map. The problem your having finding loot I think only pertains to your playstyle, you really have to mix it up because obviously it's not working for you.

I have no issues in finding what I need as do others... Do I server hop? Fuck no!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Spray my buttstock, spray it.

L

• Like 1

Back to topic:

Lol it's not a bug. They are short pants as mentioned in the patch notes

Spray my buttstock, spray it.

You have no idea how bad my OCD goes off when looking at my M4. It's horrible.

Well done guys.

It's actually called making bee lines from Balota to the military bases up north and finally into NW Airfield.

But hey, let's continue to make baseline assumptions here.

Edited by Areos

Well done guys.

You are correct, one server.. i congratulate you on your  reading skills:)

Why hop when you don't need to, and honestly..if you have to hop to get gear then why bother playing.

And out of interest,i spawned just South of Sol, looted all the way up to Bere, down to the wharf area,up to Khelm/Krasno town and then the mil buildings at Krasno. Logged at Olsha.

LOL @ OP. He doesn't even have a single book.

I still cannot manage to open or read books since a few patches back. I  did try one at Berezino on my way through to see if they worked for me yet but no joy.

• Like 1