Zedicologist

Berry Picking?

or apples from the trees, there are so many at Solichniy/Nizhnoye-spawn (Plantage)

haha, pisses me off when you're half starved wondering through an orchard with hundreds of juicy apples just ripe for the taking

Ohhhhhh.  So if I understand correctly, the action of berry picking has been added, but the changelog didn't say anything about the berries themselves.  So my understanding is that the action has been implemented for future use, but isn't ready for full use yet.  This would explain why no one has been able to find any berries.

• Like 1

Ohhhhhh.  So if I understand correctly, the action of berry picking has been added, but the changelog didn't say anything about the berries themselves.  So my understanding is that the action has been implemented for future use, but isn't ready for full use yet.  This would explain why no one has been able to find any berries.

If this is true then the Devs are evil bastards by writing that thing into a changelog. Propably hundreds, (maybe thousands?) have looked for berries ever since last update.

This is just a idea, but maybe you need a container where to but those berries? I mean I have noticed that burlap sack (or whatever) has the 0% marked sometimes just like bugged cans that are empty.

Maybe you need to hold that sack in your hands to collect the berries??? :o

Well there are like 5 different kinds of berets...

Intriguing! Pick your own fashion kind of way? The best colors to look dashing in after getting shot? :D

look on small yellow green bush what is grow next to some pond also small tree always find next to green house ;)

going from hungry to stuffed taking 284 berry :o

Edited by KoS

Isn't it fun how everyone is excited for picking berries in a game, but I bet no one on these forums do it in real life :D

To be honest i haven't found any either but I really dont care about them.. They are pointless to be put into the game right now unless they are implementing something you can craft with them.

What, you have a desire for jam and jelly? I guess you want to beak bread first, in that case. Apocalyptic scones, anyone?

• Like 1

Isn't it fun how everyone is excited for picking berries in a game, but I bet no one on these forums do it in real life :D

not true

I picking blackberry when is in season they growing all down side lane next to Kites farm B)

also I have before one girl her family own pick your own strawberry farm and we used to go in summer and pick till we feel sick ;)

They are for people so they can survive in the wilderness, just be glad there adding stuff in regularky cough nether cough

The berries themselves are invisible, and you need nothing but empty hands to pick. Youtube it. You can pick, but for some reason I have never seen anything except the message "You haven't found a single berry". I believe I saw it not only in a vid from Frankie, but they are actually having a couple of short tutorials.

Yeah I used to, but now I live in a city and there ain't none about!!!!

Back to berries, there is a ton of the bushes here, all through and around this yard, there is no "pick berries" indicator so you just need to spam the use button at the base of the bush, you don't get them every time and you can pick the same bush more then once, just seems like a 10%-15% of you being successful. If your inventory is full they will spawn on the ground instead, this was on experimental, but seeing as they have been on stable for a bit I'm assuming these are the same aka non-poisonous. Actually threw away tinned food because I needed inventory space and berries provided for me when cans could not HAIL BERRIES!!. Enjoy folks!!

fcQx4p5.jpg

Edited by Window Licker

There was a picture of the berries on reddit last week, I'm not sure if it's authentic tho.

Never found any of the bad (blue) one's, But the red one's are how they look in your inventory and the red bush is spot on as well.

Matrix reference?

Edited by Window Licker

I've never even bothered and honestly doubt I ever will.

I didn't even know it was possible until I saw a Youtube guy trying to pick berries last week. :D

I think it's kinda useless at the moment because you can find so much food anyways.

It might get useful at some point when food is more rare or berries can cure something special (e.g. you need to watch your Vitamin C level and can't find any pills?)...

I didn't even know it was possible until I saw a Youtube guy trying to pick berries last week. :D

I think it's kinda useless at the moment because you can find so much food anyways.

It might get useful at some point when food is more rare or berries can cure something special (e.g. you need to watch your Vitamin C level and can't find any pills?)...

he he I jumped on a 50/64 server about an hour after restart knowing I was going to be a fresh spawn, wanted to see if I could do everything I can and still starve to death, obviously the answer is no even choosing a heavily looted server as a fresh spawn I could still survive just fine. 

But useless, the only useless things I had on me where can's of food I couldn't open.