Sign in to follow this  
Rick1633

To the cheaters in Electro last night around 9:05 Eastern Time

And? Your response to what is most likely NOT cheating... but even if it was who cares... it's an alpha game... Um, any way your response to possible cheaters and need to act all "bad ass" speaks volumes as to your maturity level and actual confidence or shall we say lack there of. It's a game, it gets frustrating, if it is too much, move on. Your rage is what a cheater would want, don't play their game. Ignore the little childish things and when they don't get the response they want they go away. See, it isn't any fun for them if there are not people such as yourself getting worked up to the point you threaten violence.

please quote the proper person. dont make me suffer just because OP doesnt know how to quote properly. the sentence you refer to was posted by OP not me. *nerdrage*

This raises an interesting question; do BattlEye and VAC cross-report?

This is the hope and potential consensus.

Just a thought, but since you spawned in a city is there a chance there was a group already there and you spawned on them and they shot you?

Your body shows up way before you can see anything.

Could be a hacker, but Electro is a busy place.

Actyually i find electro to be a massacre lately it is highly likely people were camping and you spawned in the wrong place.

Yep I've had a hard time going to Electro as well.  I prefer to avoid it as I'm usually alone there.

• Like 1

The biggest issue I see with them immediately fixing hacking is that as soon as they change around stuff, add stuff and mess with the code, it's going to go right back to being ground zero for hackers (let's use the right term here, actually, they're exploiting).

Hackers can actually be a good thing during an alpha and beta, as it allows the dev team to pinpoint weaknesses in their system and close them up before retail. Let's just hope that Rocket actually can program better than the script kiddies because if this game dies from rampant hacking, I'm going to be really sad.

Unfortunately, this game takes a lot of time to gear up if you're not server hopping, and losing 9 hours of in-game progress because someone snipes you through 4 buildings because they modified their .pbo file, I'm going to not be able to play. My first death was when I was on the roof of a very tall building and there were no buildings higher. As soon as I heard fire, I dropped prone and surveyed my surroundings.... no one was in sight and the closest structure with any comparable height was well over a kilometer away, and this guy was using an M4 because bullets were raining.

Long story short, I got hit in the leg, made a mad dash for the ladder and while halfway down the ladder I got shot in the head. (I was also going into 3rd person and using the free look to scan the floor I was crawling down onto, and he wasn't on that floor. So while it's possible there was a clipping issue, it's also more likely he was using a .pbo hack because he was nowhere to be seen.

What exactly are you gonna do to this dude in a room for 5 minutes???....Anal sex I suppose. Be sure to spit before penetration. 

Someone's talking out of experience.

Not nerdrage.  I run marathons and bench 300.   A nerd is the last thing this cheating piece of garbage has to worry about if he accepts my offer.

HAHAHAHAHA this is the post of the year.

• Like 1

please quote the proper person. dont make me suffer just because OP doesnt know how to quote properly. the sentence you refer to was posted by OP not me. *nerdrage*

Damn it, and I thought I got the quotes moved out of there correctly and didn't... fixing and appologies. 

• Like 1

youre getting pretty upset about this. i wonder how many more people like you get so mad. im not saying dying doesnt suck, it does- esp by hackers, but i rarely get upset anymore because dying means i get to run to the NEAF and gather and that shits the most fun part of this game. ive had so many crazy encounters, walking down the atc stairs having just found ammo for my weap and someone is slowly creeping to the first set of stairs- i light them up and have even more stuff....as im looting, someone walks in and I light them up...ahhh, so many fun memories. so honestly, i protect my geared character, but if i die, i die- at least i get to experience the airfield fun. its a fuckin blast.

HAHAHAHAHA this is the post of the year.

Dude, don't mock him. He'll run 32 miles just to lift you up and toss you like a rag doll.... assuming you weigh under 300 lbs.

• Like 2

Damn it, and I thought I got the quotes moved out of there correctly and didn't... fixing and appologies. 

its all good and forgiven. *hugs*

This doesn't sound like a cheater at all.  you spawned in, your body appeared (as it is supposed to) before you could see. Some guy shot you and your defenseless buddies for free loot.  

You can't blame anyone but yourself.  Don't log out in area another person could be and then change server and login in another area someone could be.   It is recipe for rage.

Last night, myself and my 3 buddies spawned from a night server to a day server in Electro.   2 of us were inside a building and the other 2 were close by but outside the building.   All 4 of us were instantly shot before finishing our spawn.   Even the two of us inside a building.

To the punk cheater who was cheating.  You are a little piece of crap.  If you are over 18 years old I will pay you 500 dollars to meet me and spend some "time" with me in a room for 5 minutes.   You are so pathetic for giving up the touch of a woman or the thrill of winning a sport game in order to learn how to hack a game and kill people unfairly.   If you feel better by making others miserable but have to cheat in order to do this..... Then I have a lesson about misery that I want to teach you.    Damn you for being a little punk biatch.   And damn DayZ developers for allowing the game to so easily be hacked.

I have never seen a game that had so many hacks when the version has only been out for a month or two.    Can the developers please take part of the 30 million and put it towards anti cheating?

Well this was cute OP, now listen to your mother and eat your greens.

Does not sound like "cheating" to me. Sounds like people were playing the game, and you lost this time. It happens man, glad you took time to share.