Sign in to follow this  
feistyhew

Hacker teleported me into ocean

Is there any way I can get to land WITHOUT getting killed? I am really geared :( But if it's the only way...then it must be done. My body is ready!

Please help :(

Head north, put something on the w key, alt/tab out of the game and hang out in the forum hoping for the best.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

im currently suimming (double u key is occupied by an allen rench) is there no admins that can help me?

any serious people know any fix to this? (way to kill yourself through files, reset where you are etc.) any knowledge shared is greatly appreciated and i would still love a mod to teleport me to land or kill me...

You don't happen to have video of it happening, do you?

You don't happen to have video of it happening, do you?

I could easily stream this if needed let me kno

9 hours later i am still not dead, have had orange thirt and hungry forever now feel free to fucking help me anyone you god damn asshats

• Like 1

how on earth do you think can a forum mod teleport you anywhere? there is just no hope. as mentioned above try to swim north by putting a weight on W and hope you find land or die of starvation.

Edited by joe_mcentire

9 hours later i am still not dead, have had orange thirt and hungry forever now feel free to fucking help me anyone you god damn asshats

If someone came to me with that cry for help i'd say 'fuck you', do you see where this is going?
  • Like 1

I found this boat but no paddle. I attached some Zombies to push the boat but iam affrait they are not really fast in saltwater. I have a bucket to keep the water out ( boat isent really in pristine condition ). I will find you Buddy and i will save you. Hold out just a little longer !!!

its nice to see that everyone in the forums are a bunch of trolls, i hope you all have a very grim future irl ;)

Aquamans no ones bitch, next time, you'll think before saying green lanterns better.....

My sides.

Do you have a compas?

Try to join several server some server wipes your character when you get in...but sorry its the only thing we can do for you...

I am not sure we can assume a cheater caused this, at this point. It could simply be a bug/glitch. This happened to my friend last night so he re-logged and his character was immediately moved from the ocean to the centre of the map, I doubt a cheater did both of those things if any.

• Like 1

That escalated quickly. LOL

I am not sure we can assume a cheater caused this, at this point. It could simply be a bug/glitch. This happened to my friend last night so he re-logged and his character was immediately moved from the ocean to the centre of the map, I doubt a cheater did both of those things if any.

Thank you for saying cheater instead of hacker. Have my beans.

• Like 1

its nice to see that everyone in the forums are a bunch of trolls, i hope you all have a very grim future irl ;)

not as grimm as your student loans...no sire...or those of your kids...

Thank you for saying cheater instead of hacker. Have my beans.

It's a pet peeve of mine too, I totally understand.

• Like 1

any serious people know any fix to this?

Accept your fate!