jrowe95

DayZ Standalone Chernarus+ Map 15360px X 15360px

Hey all, I was searching for a high rez map but couldn't find any I liked so I complied this map of Chernarus+ into a single image from the interactive version from dayzdb. Unfortunately there are no labels of any kind its just a plain map and its pretty high resolution. Download links below if you want a copy.

File Size: 182MB

Resolution: 15360px X 15360px

Format: JPEG

Thumbnail Preview:

k6gzYIN.jpg

SNIP

Hope you like it.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 5

None of the links you provided offer any preview of what one would be downloading (as, for all we know, it could be something malicious). So, for security purposes, if you wish to share the image please upload it to imgur and post the forum-wise link in your post (by editing, of course). 

Do not worry - I have saved your links just in-case.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 1

If you have an iPhone, there is a new DayZ Standalone map app there. Not sure if it will meet your needs.

If you have an iPhone, there is a new DayZ Standalone map app there. Not sure if it will meet your needs.

There is an app for Android, as well.. Pretty nicely done map.  Not sure if it's the same makers of the iPhone DayZ SA map.   Called iZurvive in the Google Play Store.

• Like 1

New link please. Inception, PM me the link, I'll take the risks.

Edited by Wh1spY

Or you could set dayzdb.com/map as your homepage in the steam webbrowser if you really want to use a map.

Then you can shift+tab straight to the map and back to the game.

I've been looking for this, but is there a link? Can you link the full resolution please?

If a mod wants to give it to me i'll take the risk :P

Oh and I can also possibly spend some time on it to add city names ect. To the person above, this is helpful for people who want to make prints of the map.

Edited by Carls Frank

Compress it, then link Virustotal scan, then link the download link.