Sign in to follow this  
DOMINATING

Russian Cars Suggestion

Just keep in mind that the game is based in Chenarus, not Russia, and the it is a rather poor place as well. The car-to-person ratio is quite low and most people just rely on bikes and public transportation. Or at least that's what everyone's been telling me.

Edited by Hikurac

Check out the mad max series of movies this is what i want in game as far as cars go lol ( hey i am Australian so um a australian movie about a post apoc world seems about right lol)

I have to ask though even the title of the thread says suggestion would this not belong in the suggestions forum ?????

Just keep in mind that the game is based in Chenarus, not Russia, and the it is a rather poor place as well. The car-to-person ratio is quite low and most people just rely on bikes and public transportation. Or at least that's what everyone's been telling me.

Actually it's not very poor :) Sorry to bust your bubble there. It was in a civil war but until you provide evidence that Chernarus was poor I'll go against your statement. The housing quality is okay. They have running water and electricity, and they mostly have access to computers and internet

• Like 1

http://www.nationmaster.com/country/ez-czech-republic/tra-transportation

Not as bad as I thought, I stand corrected. The Czech Republic has around 399 cars per 100 persons, along with an average of 48.33 per square km. Just keep in mind that Chernarus has quite a bit less then these statistics state since it is a rural area.

Edited by Hikurac

You clearly haven't played the mod, most of the cars will be in the game.

You do not need to create a new thread to link to another thread of yours.

Don't do it again please.

Locked.