Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

There are no good Dayz SA youtubers?

As you can see, there are plenty of big YouTuber's that play DayZ Standalones and inspire many to purchase and play the game. :)

Just gotta know where to look.

They're all pretty boring/bad. The only one I semi-regularly watch is WOBO, and that's mostly just because he releases a pretty good post-patch breakdown of any changes made.

I don't enjoy staged out videos.

I only regulary click on SepticFalcon, So he can read me status report highlights a few days after i read them myself :D

Edited by halp

If someone uploads a 30 minute long gameplay, screw them. Best videos are 5 minute long tops.

I disagree completely. Five minute DayZ videos rarely show enough to be remotely entertaining. DayZ covers miles of land in the game. Five minute videos might get a giggle out of you, but are way too short for me.

To the OP, there is plenty of YouTube content for DayZ. Blackout81 has several series he's created for DayZ. He has his Hardcore series. His diary series. Silo has tons of fun videos. Their videos are also helpful in learning how to play DayZ well.

I probably saw well over 100 DayZ videos before I started playing. What I learned from them has helped me adapt to and enjoy the game.

Keep searching on YouTube. There's plenty of DayZ content.

M1ndr - Hunting Bandits, not very often but good quality.

Barely Infected - He has a very calm voice and a unique playstyle in comparison to most same old death match DayZ streamers/youtubers.

WOBOS - Great info videos!

Sobieski - Catch & release series is great. Though few and far between.

Just some of my fav :)

TopeREC TV, CommanderPixel, Silo Entertainment, BLIZZHD, M1NDR, SepticFalcon, WOBO and Mr. Moon are all great players and most upload frequently.

I kind of stopped following DayZ for awhile, so maybe I'm wrong about this.  But I feel like with the Mod, you hand Frankie & Jackfrags, the Cherno Journal guy doing mock interviews of players, plus a huge assortment of random clips and uploads.  It just created more of a sense of a DayZ community IMHO.

The last video I watched about the SA from jackfrags (I think), he was saying how he was basically sick of DayZ and stopped playing because it became a COD KOS fest.

Break71 imo is the best for watching on twitch you learn a lot from him and he rarely goes to the coast for pvp.

not to sure about his YouTube tho...

Apart from him there really isn't anyone on twitch you will learn from.

Edited by DSWuk

If you are still looking for people, check out the channel "Things We Play" on YouTube.. The dude on there who plays DayZ is just brilliant, his videos are generally very entertaining.. Not the most serious player in the world but he has a very chilled out, fun vibe to his stuff and makes me laugh a lot if nothing else.. Plus he can be a complete bastard at times too which is pretty damn funny! 

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThingsWePlay

45 video DayZ Standalone playlist on there :) Enjoy!

hey,

there a some really good tubers right now but it's true, there aren't many new vids or a high frequency of uploads.

Frankie stopped playing since there is more money to make in other gameplay vids :D

If you are looking for 'hardcore survival bromance' check out the channel of 'MrBlackout81'

If you like the dickheadish part of dayz go to 'JamJar's channel. They both play together a lot of times.

Both tubers are nice to watch and they usually have really good gameplay footage.