Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

There are no good Dayz SA youtubers?

I put up some of my better highlights from my stream on YouTube. I don't get paid on twitch or YouTube so this isn't advertising. Simply trying to find more people to play with us on our future light RP server.

Www.youtube.com/katabasisgamer

• Like 1

most of them don't stream in mod version of dayz because they play with admins or are friends of admins on which the server they play on. i can name three of the biggest already mentioned in this thread they all play together the same server all gear is given to them or they are helped out. there is no need to cheat when admin gives you helis dmrs or whatever you want (spawned in to video) !

any big bases with clans ? admin looks in viewer yep they are such and such ! right on goes filming and there you go !

watch streaming people if you dont want staged videos or players who get gear given to them and make themselves look awesome.

why do think so many slated standalone ;) they cant do any of the above and actually have to play!!!

Edited by dgeesio
  • Like 1

i would upload but with these fps ,when you start to record.....no wayyyy

PsiSyndicate is ok if you want a lot of mediocre content quickly.

Good content is hard to get because DayZ is a running simulator with a few things in between right now, so it's hard to get lots of exciting content quickly.

PsiSyndicate is ok if you want a lot of mediocre content quickly.

Good content is hard to get because DayZ is a running simulator with a few things in between right now, so it's hard to get lots of exciting content quickly.

which is why alot is staged. long periods of running for 2 hrs isnt exciting viewing :lol:

most of them don't stream in mod version of dayz because they play with admins or are friends of admins on which the server they play on. i can name three of the biggest already mentioned in this thread they all play together the same server all gear is given to them or they are helped out. there is no need to cheat when admin gives you helis dmrs or whatever you want (spawned in to video) !

any big bases with clans ? admin looks in viewer yep they are such and such ! right on goes filming and there you go !

watch streaming people if you dont want staged videos or players who get gear given to them and make themselves look awesome.

why do think so many slated standalone ;) they cant do any of the above and actually have to play!!!

can you recommend some streaming people on Twitch. Any time I look on there, there aren't that much good people on. All I have come across is people who stream and talk a lot of instead of playing. Some even don;t know how to item manage in the manage tab.

can you recommend some streaming people on Twitch. Any time I look on there, there aren't that much good people on. All I have come across is people who stream and talk a lot of instead of playing. Some even don;t know how to item manage in the manage tab.

Well I stream on there. I currently do light RP and the viewers have decided I'm currently the sheriff of Berezino. I don't get paid so I just do this to meet new people and make friends. You can see some vids at www.youtube.com/katabasisgamer and we are planning on getting a light RP server in the next couple days.

• Like 1

Ngotie

Edited by jkart
  • Like 1

Sig.

Though I don't claim to be a big name, or even a little one.  I just started uploading game play video for the lulz.

I am subscribed to Somaplays, on Twitch. He's a funny guy, although admittedly most of his game play seems to be running around looting and travelling long distances, although that may have changed recently..

Sig.

Though I don't claim to be a big name, or even a little one.  I just started uploading game play video for the lulz.

Ditto. Sometimes it's the little people who make the best videos. Me? I'm nothing special, but I try.

Since we're all sharing - DayZ Standalone

i would upload but with these fps ,when you start to record.....no wayyyy

You using Fraps? If so, ditch that and try Bandicam. No FPS loss for me using that with the nVidia GPU encode setup. They have a free demo. that will let you try it out: http://www.bandicam.com/

Has a big arse text banner overlayed on the video and is limited to 10 minutes in the demo, but you should try it anyway.

I follow Jester814 mostly for the ArmA II / III videos he does, but he's uploaded a few short DayZ SA things. I've linked the best two here.

PsiSyndicate uploads quite a bit of DayZ footage... I dont really enjoy his play style but he is a bit entertaining and really talkative. As for Frankie I will always enjoy his videos regardless of if he did or currently cheats just for the entertainment value. he does lots of cool things and I enjoy his play style of trying his hardest to befriend people before shooting them...

• Like 1

I miss CHKilroy.

His are the only DayZ videos I've seen to date that feature fair play (no Teamspeak and no 3rd person).

• Like 1

Don't really watch streamers that often but the one time i watched BikeMan on Twitch he seemed tograb my attention with the funny shit he pulls in-game and with his chat-viewers.

MrMoon uploads outstanding quality videos, but they take a long time.  Most of MrMoon's stuff is story driven though.  Silo uploads a lot of videos and always uploads a video about the new patch updates.  He just uploaded a video about the upcoming 0.56 patch.  Other YT's I have watched are JamJar, MrBlackout, KDWolf, and Puhdado.  Some of their content is good, some is well take it or leave it.  To each their own I guess.

• Like 1

Just came to 2nd Bravo228 on Mr Moon, Mr. Blackout and JamJar.

Huge fan of them, although they produce far more content on twitch than youtube tho.

Eh, I just don't like Rhino. Comes across as a twat. I've heard that Frankie hacks (or used to, at least) but I really don't care. Sure it's not very ethical, but when everything else is staged I can't be too bothered when he hacks to create interesting content. Isn't like he was shooting through walls or teleporting everyone to an island or something.

I don't watch many DayZ-focused channels. TheRunningManZ is the only one I'm subbed to for gameplay videos (and I have been for some time, he's a great guy) but I also subscribe to Wobo and SepticFalcon for news and such.

If I'm really hankering for some hot DayZ action I usually trawl the gallery. Most of the stuff there is a bunch of nasal-sounding American teens wall peeking and calling shooting a freshspawn 'clutch' but there are a few gems on there.

I like MrBlackout, but I don't like Twitch.

Since he started streaming on Twitch he hardly uploads on Youtube. :(

Twitch must be more profitable for him.

If someone wants to watch a German streamer talking English with a funny accent you should check out shroomztv.

Edited by too-easy