Jambo333

Please make loot respawn!!!!!!!!

most servers restart every few hours, with the current perversely large amount of loot no one is forced to server hop.

you might not find everything in the first small village you stumble into on the coast - which is absolutely working as intended. no quick-buy loadout here.

• Like 2

You don't have to server hop, just get off the coast... Of course you aren't going to find anything in the most looted spots on the map.

• Like 4

They can't just simply add it, they need to optimize server performance first before they can handle respawning loot all at one go or however they decide to do it, it's too much of a stress on the server at the moment

I hope they never implement a loot respawn. it would ruin a bit of the game for me.

We are being forced to server hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...just go somewhere nobody been before you...

I have no problems getting loot actually.

I actually like the loot system as it is for now....

Oh, good idea! they should totally develop the game like they freakin are ....... holy god all these post "suggesting" that planned features get added are ridiculous, maybe they need to make everybody read Deans planned features post before they can post themselves.

I totally agree.  Forced server hopping is annoying.

But I understand why they have to do it.  I just hope they are able to stabilize and optimize things to where we can have dynamic loot spawns.

You know the state of the game and steam clearly says WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING they is many issues, and just go on low population servers if you want loot or join ones from gameserver .and find already made low pop ones

Edited by Ted_Youtube
  • Like 2

who said i'm looting main towns? not me...

atleast introduce some sort of temp ban to repeat server hoppers? that would stop them

I've never had to server hop due to lack of loot.  I did run into a few server which had problems spawning ANY loot, but I'd imagine that was just a problem with the server.  I'd hate to see frequently respawning loot as it gives people an excuse not to move around (you know, like you would have to do in a real survival situation).  

• Like 1

Your not being forced to server hop....it's by your own decision. Your greedy lust for loot instantly without having to adventure for it. Sorry, but no it's fine as is.

The loot will respawn in time let the devs do there thing.

i think they will not impelement a respawn for loot, i think it will stay that way.

Edited by Ozar

We are being forced to server hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you.

Mostly to show all the fanbois here i have an openion of my own and that you are absolutely right.

This is lazy from BIS, its probably only a simple script to make respawns and they havent even adressed it..

Tic tac BIS, this crowd is gentle i must say... for now.

you cant find loot? sorry cant here you over MY ASSAULT RIFLE.

but ya root is rare on the coast :/ I cant find water but I dont think I would ever server hop 

the only thing i would like to see is weapon/ammo spawns that are higher in paces away from the military bases. it makes sense that they would be the go-to place to find an m4, but it also makes sense to find a mosin or pistol in a random cabin in a small village.

the only thing i would like to see is weapon/ammo spawns that are higher in paces away from the military bases. it makes sense that they would be the go-to place to find an m4, but it also makes sense to find a mosin or pistol in a random cabin in a small village.

I find that you can find guns in many places but ammo is only at military bases

I cant find water but I dont think I would ever server hop 

There are wells in just about every town (more than one in cities)... plus the dozens of ponds you can drink from. 

if you arrive in one town too late guys already take everything RUN TO OTHER TOWN >:(

this is realistic mechanic :thumbsup: ;) 

server hop issue will stop when devs make fix for this :D

for me is 100% believable I looking in town close to beach all door open nothing for find :|

so I drink water for long run and try luck inland place

I always find small village nobody going yet and if I don't I die trying

is point of game :rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with finding empty towns.  I just move on.

I have a problem with the servers restarting so often.

Nothing like running 10km to another town only to have the server restart and yank you back that 10km.

you cant find loot? sorry cant here you over MY ASSAULT RIFLE.

but ya root is rare on the coast :/ I cant find water but I dont think I would ever server hop 

Every village has at least one tap D: