Jambo333

Please make loot respawn!!!!!!!!

Oh my god!!!!!!! Dude, I'm sure if we keep on spamming the exclamation marks, the developers will notice!!!!!!!!! /s

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT A URAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respawning loot will be nifty for loot cycling farmers and bad for server performance.  So we'll just see the repeated server restarts anyway.  This will make some problems even worse imo.

its incredibly difficult to head north without basic supplies. if those basic supplies are not found in or close to the main cities, heading north is a deathwish

Not really.  Once you find your first well you can run quite a distance, looting an occasional can or bag of rice along the way.  I've run along a good portion of the northern edge before being forced to drink and eat the supplies I had and then I had to run south to find more supplies.

Edited by SausageKingofChicago

I like the current spawn system, it means that instead of being fully geared in one 2/3 hour session, my gearing up is spread over multiple sessions meaning I always have some kind of objective and making the game (with limited content right now) seem less tedious in the longer term.

I don't want to see re-spawning loot, it only ends up being abused by loot cyclers, keep it how it is with ongoing balancing of spawns (remember also that there are lots more items to be added into the game), add a server hopping feature and combat log deterrent and we're all good in the hood.

I don't want to see re-spawning loot, it only ends up being abused by loot cyclers

There are some really easy ways to make that basically impossible while still having some loot re-spawn.

There are some really easy ways to make that basically impossible while still having some loot re-spawn.

That may be so, but seeing as I don't want it to re spawn, for reasons already outlined, I would rather see the devs spend that time elsewhere.

Edited by RedNome

That may be so, but seeing as I don't want it to re spawn, for reasons already outlined, I would rather see the devs spend that time elsewhere.

Loot needs to respawn, if for no other reason than it is silly to have to restart servers all the time. If you want to argue loot should come back every ~4 hours, fine, but no respawn at all obviously doesn't work.

• Like 2

Loot needs to respawn, if for no other reason than it is silly to have to restart servers all the time. If you want to argue loot should come back every ~4 hours, fine, but no respawn at all obviously doesn't work.

For one, there will always be server restarts, and two of course loot needs to re-spawn on restart, didn't think I needed to spell that part out really, I'm advocating no re-spawn between server restarts.