yuuhuu

Too many buildings to loot

1.There is too many buildings to loot, and loot is trash( it took me about more then 1h to loot each building in electro,  fresh server whit 0 players....and guess what, all items where trash, even in firestation, waste of my time) they dont need to add more loot(what they will add ???? more T shirts, or pants :D ? ), just close 70% buildings, it will fix boring looting in big citys ! 

2.Stop whining about hopping, its not fun to play on server where all items are looted( when they fix item respawn,      hopping will gone)

3.Where the fu.k is water, food,blood and now energy indicators ??? Its essential to this game

4.New energy system suck......really...wtf...mod was simple, food, drink, blood(simple) ! Why the fck you need to make some mysterios mechanic...you want realty, but put blood regeneration....show me atleast one human body who can regenerate blood ! And remember all genius creations are simple

5.Bad developers ? WTF I7 4770k, gtx 770 and only 30-35fps(real feel 24fps) in city ? They repeate same shit, as  Arma  2 and 3 ! They just suck at coding and creating engine ! And its bullshit that they will optimize game, its the same trashy engine !!!

6.Stop whining about KOS........its natural in our human nature and game mechanic !

So Alpha is out, naked as virgin.....its time for community to shout out what they like and what they dont like....time will fix everything as time does for cognac

Sorry for my bad anglish :)

Edited by yuuhuu

1.There is too many buildings to loot, and loot is trash( it took me about more then 1h to loot each building in electro,  fresh server whit 0 players....and guess what, all items where trash, even in firestation, waste of my time) they dont need to add more loot(what they will add ???? more T shirts, or pants :D ? ), just close 70% buildings, it will fix boring looting in big citys ! 

2.Stop whining about hopping, its not fun to play on server where all items are looted( when they fix item respawn,      hopping will gone)

3.Where the fu.k is water, food,blood and now energy indicators ??? Its essential to this game

4.New energy system suck......really...wtf...mod was simple, food, drink, blood(simple) ! Why the fck you need to make some mysterios mechanic...you want realty, but put blood regeneration....show me atleast one human body who can regenerate blood ! And remember all genius creations are simple

5.Bad developers ? WTF I7 4770k, gtx 770 and only 30-35fps(real feel 24fps) in city ? They repeate same shit, as  Arma  2 and 3 ! They just suck at coding and creating engine ! And its bullshit that they will optimize game, its the same trashy engine !!!

6.Stop whining about KOS........its natural in our human nature and game mechanic !

So Alpha is out, naked as virgin.....its time for community to shout out what they like and what they dont like....time will fix everything as time does for cognac

You can't be serious?

• Like 8

You can't be serious?

lets dont talk about this......its too complex (cell regenration and other things) ! The main thing at what i pointed was, the current system is too complex

Edited by yuuhuu

Your English isn't really the issue here.

The fact you are talking complete nonsense transcends all language barriers.

• Like 29

Your English isn't really the issue here.

The fact you are talking complete nonsense transcends all language barriers.

You think i talk nonsense ? Can you show me where i talked nonsense ?

What's complex? Eat, drink, bandage when the red stuff comes out.

You talk about Mod ? 

You talk about Mod ? 

No. In DayZ if you eat, drink and rest you will regenerate blood and health over time. It's quite simple really.

First time i actually facepalmed through my face.

and.. KoS human nature? Sure if you're Anders Behring Breivik. Not that i got a problem with it, but seeing as you said "human nature" i'd assume it to be related to real life.

Why complain about the buildings, when there clearly weren't enough in the Mod.

Do some optimization yourself. Head to the newcomer section, theres a pinned post with instructions. Actually boosted my FPS by a good 20 to 30.

And the cherry on the turd, humans do regenerate blood. Just so you know.

Edited by Konna
  • Like 1

1. Then don't loot them all.

2. Loot respawn won't fix server hopping, but it will get rid of the "casual server hoppers", who just want a chance of loot.

3. They're not. The fact that you don't have indicators makes it more immersive, and you do have plenty of clues to tell you whether you need food or water.

4. Every human has the ability to regenerate blood over time. Hell, every mammal does.

5. They will optimize it. It won't get as good as they think (it never does), but it will get better. And when the game comes out in 2017, you'll probably have a better computer anyway :). 

6. This is just complete bullshit. You're saying that 90% of people are shooting each other on sight IRL?

• Like 1

@OP, you must be scared horribly if you cut your finger more then 20 times in your life. Bloodloss is no joke :P

• Like 2

LOOOOOOL!

OP's probably worried about the white, sticky stuff. Not the red.

1. You must be the only person alive who things more buildings to loot is a bad thing.

2. Server hopping as an excuse to gear up is piss weak

3. Have you even opened up the Inventory screen?

4. Humans regenerate blood all the time - its called healing

5. I have yet to see a map in another game anywhere near the size of the ones you see in an Arma game.

6. KoS is not a game mechanic, it is an option in a sandbox game, not the only way to play

• Like 3

Humans do regenerate blood. Are you kidding me? What do they teach kids nowadays. Its basic human anatomy. I wonder - if you humans ( judging by you ) don't regenerate blood - then how come blood donors don't die? 

And ill avoid this topic before i get myself in trouble with the moderators but come on man read your post again some of the points actually go conflicting directions ( damn shouldnt have said anything at all now ill need to post for days on what i mean by a simple statement) In this case (looks around trying not to step on toes)

I mean you say all loot is trash why because you dont need it, have it already but your not the only one playing, the jacket you leave behind because its trash is the treasure my new spawn will find treasure cause i have already torn up my shirt to make rags to bandage myself.

I think this troll catching many on his hook :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ya, this is a win win thread

DeanRocket, can you please make less enterable buildings for this OP? I am a lazy dayz and cant handle all the loot spots woe is me

Please stop playing this game! People like you, which seems to sleep at school, shuldn't play complex games like DayZ anyway.

Go and play with your "Little Ponys".

1 - Ok, so you want it put back to the way Arma 2 was then.

2 - There aren't that many complaints on the hopping to gear up, it's more the Combat logging and Ghosting which was just as common in the Mod for hived servers. Loot system is fine, no need for loot to respawn every 5 mins, just adds lag. 1 Spawn per session would be far more realistic.

3 - Hit Tab once in a while. there is an indicator telling you if you're Healthy, Hungry, Thirsty, Bleeding as well as the notifications on the bottom left of the screen. Learn to look after your character correctly instead of wanting a HUD

4 - Are you for real? Guess what dude. I'm regenerating blood right now.... in real life. Now for the shocker...... so are you.

5 - Again.... are you for real? Devs have done excellent work so far because if you put all those enter-able buildings in ArmA 2 then you would be lucky to get 5 FPS in the cities. Your system spec is not as great as you believe for this type of game so really I think you're doing well getting what you're getting now. Also, engine is massively different and better optimized regardless of your beliefs.

6 - Agreed, I'm one that carefully selects targets based on threat or situation but KoS is a legitimate playstyle and they bought the game so they can play it however they want within the confines of the parameters. In other words, don't script.

And in reference to your final passage. Making suggestions and participating in discussion/debate in a mature manner will get you a lot further than Bitching, Moaning, QQ'ing and stamping your feet like a horrible little snot goblin.

This is Early Access Alpha, time will fix most things as time does for Whisky. Be patient and Calm your tits.

PEOPLE CANT REGENERATE SERIOUS BLOOD LOSSES, PEOPLE CAN REGENERATE SMALL PROPORTION OF IT (You know what means small proportion, wright ?)

1 - Ok, so you want it put back to the way Arma 2 was then.

2 - There aren't that many complaints on the hopping to gear up, it's more the Combat logging and Ghosting which was just as common in the Mod for hived servers. Loot system is fine, no need for loot to respawn every 5 mins, just adds lag. 1 Spawn per session would be far more realistic.

3 - Hit Tab once in a while. there is an indicator telling you if you're Healthy, Hungry, Thirsty, Bleeding as well as the notifications on the bottom left of the screen. Learn to look after your character correctly instead of wanting a HUD

4 - Are you for real? Guess what dude. I'm regenerating blood right now.... in real life. Now for the shocker...... so are you.

5 - Again.... are you for real? Devs have done excellent work so far because if you put all those enter-able buildings in ArmA 2 then you would be lucky to get 5 FPS in the cities. Your system spec is not as great as you believe for this type of game so really I think you're doing well getting what you're getting now. Also, engine is massively different and better optimized regardless of your beliefs.

6 - Agreed, I'm one that carefully selects targets based on threat or situation but KoS is a legitimate playstyle and they bought the game so they can play it however they want within the confines of the parameters. In other words, don't script.

And in reference to your final passage. Making suggestions and participating in discussion/debate in a mature manner will get you a lot further than Bitching, Moaning, QQ'ing and stamping your feet like a horrible little snot goblin.

This is Early Access Alpha, time will fix most things as time does for Whisky. Be patient and Calm your tits.

So i need quad gtx titans and i7 4960x ? are you retard ?