Itchysock

Combat Loggers and Ghost Warriors

i am sorry, i never knew it was a crime to say you are good at something in this world, in this case an expert....i wont get into a political debate on your comment, wrong place and i would rip you apart......please comment on stopping CL and GW and on my solution proposal.

Social idiot. How about bragging how your arrogance gets you all the girls and good jobs?

Arrogance is by far the best human trait, its evolution you fud, exactly what dayz is about, survival of the fittest – great empires were not build on speaking softly and shaking peoples hands.  Its not my fault, in fact it is actually, I am the Top Gun of this game, and for your information, I hold the record for the longest sniper shot, 2.45 miles, so it makes complete sense for me to shoot someone there, and again for your information, as it is the biggest town it is easy to shoot and then hide in it.  If you reply to this have some respect for the Dayz Master and address me as such…..also please give comment on a solution….scooby…

nice excuse for sticking with something that clearly interests you, yet keep insulting me and not answering the question - what is a troll anyway? I honeslty dont follow computer jargon, i am just posting an honest thread and words.

Social idiot. How about bragging how your arrogance gets you all the girls and good jobs?

if you havnt noticed it is a gaming site, not a dating site or what you are refereing to, why would i do that?

OK OK STOP

I am this fellow experts partner in crime. He is the only player I consider to be in the same universe when it comes to a combination of reflexes, intelligence and superiority of character.

I do agree itchy, on the logging and ghosting aspects. We have been killed by a couple of cheats very occassionaly. These people have to use cheats in effect to counter our god given abilities.

As a fellow absolute expert in all aspects of this game, I share your frustration in dealing with the comments of other players that can't comprehend our level of genius.

I would suggest I am a better sniper than you itchy - with the accuracy of an atomic clock - but I think you probably edge me in hand gun tactics.

• Like 1

Massive dig there to your sniping abilities itchy... Oooofff

No no, as my main man I am not criticising itchy. It's just that I could shoot off a flea's foreskin at 1000m wearing a blindfold and with my balls in a vice.

OK OK STOP

I am this fellow experts partner in crime. He is the only player I consider to be in the same universe when it comes to a combination of reflexes, intelligence and superiority of character.

I do agree itchy, on the logging and ghosting aspects. We have been killed by a couple of cheats very occassionaly. These people have to use cheats in effect to counter our god given abilities.

As a fellow absolute expert in all aspects of this game, I share your frustration in dealing with the comments of other players that can't comprehend our level of genius.

I would suggest I am a better sniper than you itchy - with the accuracy of an atomic clock - but I think you probably edge me in hand gun tactics.

Thank you, it dose get frustrating, like trying to reason with termites as to why tunnelling in a dinning room table leg is a bad idea…

I didn’t want to appear to cocky by going on about my hand gun ability, that 3 mile sniper shot you did still needs to be verified – I sent a telegram to the developers for conformation…

There will one day be a game we might struggle being the best at, unlikely, and until then followers will marvel in our professionalism, accuracy and god given complete expertise that pushes the boundaries that would make Bill Mitchel clap his hands at…the rest will try and continue to put us down and insult us..and fail as they do in dayz.

Now fellow Dayzers – I am probably one of the best players in Dayz

>I am probably one of the best players in Dayz

>probably one of the best players in Dayz

>best players in Dayz

>probably

yeah nah, stopped reading there, whatever you're moaning about, i hope it keeps happening.

"ghost warriors" are better players than you, as evidenced by their ability to beat you and willingness to do whatever it takes to win...

i see no ability involved with ghosting, go play mario if u got no skills

If they would just put a 30 minute timer for rejoining a server that u logged out of during combat, all this would go away.  To be honest, the lack of feedback from devs on this matter have made me worry for the long time health of the game. Im all for getting the more important things done, but the ghosting and combat logging has almost ruined this game before so i would think they would at least post a future solution to the problem.

Edited by Chucknorris405

text

Seriously 20 minutes or even 5 minutes would be retarded long to be locked on a server. 30 seconds is enough.

Btw, dont camp on a hill if you dont want people to flank you. To prevent flanking, camp in a building with only 1 entrence.

Edited by Rissou

If you are the master of dayz, why do you stay in the same position for 8 minutes after attacking someone? Doesnt seem very clever. Probably someone who heard you shoot that came to kill you..

/thread

Hello there

Firstly, dont be abusive to eachother.

Secondly, if you suspect a trollpost, then use the report button. Its our JOB to deal with them.

Thirdly, Im closing this as its just flamebait and combat logging is a known problem.

Rdgs

LoK