Sign in to follow this  
AP_Norris

Mauser C96

C96   

188 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a C96 of any model included in the game?

• Yes, how could you not?
    • On the fence, possibly very late in development (bottom of weapon priority)
    • No, definitely not.
  2. 2. What sort of C96 model do you think would be appropriate.

• Original 7.63x25mm
    • The 9mm parabellum 'Red 9' version
    • Shanxi Type 17 .45 ACP 'Chinese copy'
    • 7.62×25mm to share ammo with Tokarev. (Just added)
    • Other, post in comments.
  3. 3. What sort of modifications would you like to see for the C96?

• Buttstock & Holster.
    • Attachable scope mount and scope.
    • Improvised bayonet (anything light and jabby as well as duct tape).
    • Improvised suppressor (oil filter and duct tape or bottles, cans and tubes stuffed with rags).
    • Other, explain in comments.
    • None.

Please, no more guns :c

(im still thinking how someone can get a gun in a post apocalypse btw)

They look at a gun that somebody else owned probably before they died, and they take it.

M712 Schnellfeuer

nuff said.

k?

k.

Should I add it to the poll?

Should I add it to the poll?

might as well.

dont forget the PPS-42 and PPS-43.

pssst. and the CZ52!

I'll try not to push my luck, I'm already over a cliff. Edited by AP_Norris

I'll try not to push my luck, I'm already over a cliff.

Well it makes the ammunition seemingly more useful to put into the game if more weapons can use it.

• Like 1

Well it makes the ammunition seemingly more useful to put into the game if more weapons can use it.

Yeah, maybe they could add the 7.63 and 7.62 and have the Mauser use both.

The 7.62 being a bit more powerful could degrade it faster, meaning you might have to have a weapon repair kit handy for prolonged use.

7.63 could be very rare.

Edited by AP_Norris

maybe some of you will hate on me but I really don't get this hype about all these old weapons. "You" blame on the AS50 and M107 because they're one shot weapons but even the SKS and the Mosin are it. Furthermore I remember all these "modern" weapons in the mod like the G3, M240 and so on very well because instead of being annoying they where/are really fun to play. A lot of these new old weapons look very ridiculous for me.

maybe some of you will hate on me but I really don't get this hype about all these old weapons. "You" blame on the AS50 and M107 because they're one shot weapons but even the SKS and the Mosin are it. Furthermore I remember all these "modern" weapons in the mod like the G3, M240 and so on very well because instead of being annoying they where/are really fun to play. A lot of these new old weapons look very ridiculous for me.

A place like Chernarus should theoretically have a good mix.

It doesn't in my opinion mean that we need guns that for some reason destroy helicopters in a single shot.

Nobody but fools ever complained about single shots, because if they don't want to be one shot in the chest by a rifle they can go play battlefield.

Also the FN FAL which I will assume you're talking about is hardly a modern design.

The M240b was also hard as hell to get a hold of.

I'm all for these superguns, but ammo should still be a problem and they need realistic damage and handling models.

In the mod the 5.56 guns were almost useless, whereas a gun like the DMR had no recoil the best scope, a huge mag, common ammo, and it was common as hell.

Edited by AP_Norris

Also the FN FAL which I will assume you're talking about is hardly a modern design

FN FAL is based of the SVT-40

FN FAL is based of the SVT-40

It still dates back to the 50's

It still dates back to the 50's

Yep, but the FAL is still one of the most reliable battle rifles, used in 90+ countries

Yep, but the FAL is still one of the most reliable battle rifles, used in 90+ countries

It has been replaced in most though.

Gets really confusing on full auto, sounds like a PPSh-41.

Haha, They fire similar rounds.

7.63x25

7.62x25

I finally leveled my C96 to level 25. Now its actually useful. XD

Haha, They fire similar rounds.

7.63x25

7.62x25

What's with your sig, Norris? You really cannot stand any non-Soviet weapon? (Except the C96, of course)

What's with your sig, Norris? You really cannot stand any non-Soviet weapon? (Except the C96, of course)

I can, it's just I would just rather they add me C96 before whatever the hell else Chris is adding.

Selfish I know.

I can, it's just I would just rather they add me C96 before whatever the hell else Chris is adding.

Selfish I know.

The next gun he's been working on is the MP-133, which is a Russian pump-action shotgun. So that's two pluses; Russian, and a type of gun we do not have yet.

Besides, he just recently finished working on the P1, which is essentially a P-38 with polymer parts, and I doubt he wants to get working on a World War era German pistol right off the bat.

The next gun he's been working on is the MP-133, which is a Russian pump-action shotgun. So that's two pluses; Russian, and a type of gun we do not have yet.

Besides, he just recently finished working on the P1, which is essentially a P-38 with polymer parts, and I doubt he wants to get working on a World War era German pistol right off the bat.

He has a C96 model, he told me :)

Cool gun which doesn't fit the setting.

6.gif

Yet there's an M4 and tons of America/British gear and weapons yet no RPK Ak-47,74,12, or their variants? No Russian gear either? Yep your post makes sense

Woo! More weapons for barenzino cherno and elektro kids to KoS me with plus the fact building and no vehicles have been added and we have plenty of guns so far imo yet besides the fact we're almost done with the year and it should be going into beta at the end of it also the fact that Alpha has nothing to do with the game so far even BF4 has gotten more fixed with their game then this one......