Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.114008

That's because people that are here have already bought the game. All devs gotta do for us here is show us a big Alpha sign and tell us to sod off...Where as the new potential customers reside on reddit, twitter and other sites. It's very important to give an appearance of ''working hard and developing''  to those potential customers.

Any other questions?

DayZ provides to reddit just as much as reddit helps them advertise. I don't get paid the big bucks, however I think that advertising at this point would hurt the game considering the shape it's in. Die hard fans and Bambi's (I fall into the latter category) alike will come here if they want updates. Reddit is cool, if they're paying him to post updates on the game so they can increase their click revenue :)

Anyone know the ETA on Native Oculus Rift support? I got one.. cant wait to test it with DayZ, but don't want to get banned for using 3rd party software eg vorpX.

Next week, they'll start up on the coding tonight. I'll crack the whips to make sure it's pushed out in time with zero bugs. 

:rolleyes:

edit: ^^ that is a joke. a very un-funny one, but isn't real. 

Edited by Zagdul

That's because people that are here have already bought the game. All devs gotta do for us here is show us a big Alpha sign and tell us to sod off...

they showed the big alpha sign before you bought the game, as you bought the game and every god damned time you log into the game

you stupid fucking nimrod.

die in a fire.

<snip>

Edited by orlok
derpwashed
  • Like 2

I am the only one here who never saw how steam download DayZ a new patch?

they showed the big alpha sign before you bought the game, as you bought the game and every god damned time you log into the game

die in a fire.

EDIT: snip

You might not agree with him but do you really need to start insulting people and even wishing them to die in a fire? And then you link a video of a person that admires Hitler and is clearly a fascist...

I'm all up for freedom of speech but imo this is spreading hate and does not belong in a decent forum.

Edited by Matman
  • Like 1

die in a fire.

<snip>

Hello there

This is the type of comment we do not allow, whether someone is pro or anti game.

Learn from his mistake, please

This poster is now on a short enforced holiday.

rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok
  • Like 6

Only the patch notes can bring peace and prosperity to these forum lands...

• Like 7

Thank you i am a Genius :)

But they Dont will reach 10fps when the Zombies come in the Game the Mist of the amd Users can Quit Gaming Because it will be unplayable for them, unplayable Means for me 15-20 fps so You will See it And then You will be Remeber my thoughs ;)

Thank you i am a Genius :)

But they Dont will reach 10fps when the Zombies come in the Game the Mist of the amd Users can Quit Gaming Because it will be unplayable for them, unplayable Means for me 15-20 fps so You will See it And then You will be Remeber my thoughs ;)

Just no.... I cant be bothered to show you how stupid your statements are but just know they are stupid.

I just made an account on here after playing the standalone and visiting this forum since launch because I felt the need to say this (not that it will matter).

The amount of childish responses and ungrateful people on this forum (Like most gaming forums I've been on really) is fucking disgusting.  

You all act like this game was released as some sort of scam and now that they have all the money nothing is being done. Does anyone actually think that within one month the small team of highly talented, motivated, enthusiastic developers is going to have dayz completely bug free and perfectly optimized with every aspect of the game done?

Do you want an update every single day that sort of works for one issue or one BIG update that fixes issues that many people are having?  

Do you have the patience of a toddler with ADHD? If you do then get off the internet and go take your medicine.

Are you an entitled brat who needs instant gratification? Then go play in traffic.

This game is terrific even with the bugs and being partially done so have fun with what you have and be THANKFUL that there are hard working people out there who put up with your stupid ass and push your bullshit aside and make a beautiful entertaining game that you do not deserve.  

Yea, you payed money for this and yea it might have issues now but chances are you're going to want to be sucking the dick of every dev on the team when this game is done because it's so awesome and they will look at you and say, "No." 

How about you go create something half as awesome as these guys, THEN and only THEN will your opinion be valid.

p.s. Go fuck yourself. 

NO AND NO AGAIN.

Listen my game has been unplayable since the last update and i would like a new update to fix it. No one on here is demanding that they FINISH the game in a month or two like your suggesting so please jump off your high horse, actually read some comments and learn why people want a patch and shut up.

P.S. Cry your alpha tears on me.

Edited by africanhungergames

Guys,

NO AND NO AGAIN.

Listen my game has been unplayable since the last update and i would like a new update to fix it. No one on here is demanding that they FINISH the game in a month or two like your suggesting so please jump off your high horse, actually read some comments and learn why people want a patch and shut up.

P.S. Cry your alpha tears on me.

Why do i have no major issues beyond design issues? Hmmm....

Don't get me wrong, i hope you can get them solved.

Edited by Thane

Thane, search for desync in the forums and you will see that since last patch the game is unplayable or nearly unplayable for many alphers, he's not inventing that ;)

The reason why this issue doesn't hit everybody is not understood...but even rubberbanding wasn't universal, was it?

I am happy for your luck :)

• Like 1