Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.114008

thanks for the fix, now i love again this game, even its pre alpha :)

stay focused and go straight team! good job

Edited by Sanitöter

Gotta say props on the patch.

Games smoother now with better framerates too.

If you guys can keep this tempo i'm going to be more than impressed. This almost seems above & beyond what i've seen from quite a few other devs (5? patches since 19th Dece over xmas & new year too!? crazy!!)

Keep up the great work..

Still having rubberbanding issues -.-  Happened near Prigorodki twice in a row on different servers. The second time my buddy and I were all the way on sniper hill overlooking elektro, started sniping some people then got rubberbanded back to Prigo. Both times had to alt+f4

Great new. Only thing is, the last update was supposed to fix rubber banding too, but instead made it worse. What about the random insta-death bug? Is that not just as critical too? Or is that in fact a side effect of the rubber banding?

Anyway, I really hope this DOES indeed fix it.

Thanks a lot.

It's Great hotfix, game runs so much smoother now :)

When will this get added? & Please for the next patch add 30 seconds before exiting game.

The patch is now live and a logout timer is currently being worked on

any idea when this will be out so i can update the server :)

Patch should be live now

I cannot seem to find any testservers, i chose experimental in beta tests and verified my gamefiles.

Select the "Remote" tab on the multiplayer server browser and put;

IP - 193.111.141.102

Port - 2302

All of the experimental servers should then be shown, however the update has now been pushed and is live on most public servers :). 

Seems as though the Experimental servers aren't on a separate hive anymore? I only see 2 online as well.

I counted at least four just now and yes they are on a separate database table.

Is the patch out? Thanks! 

Yes it is now. Enjoy!

• Like 2

@ Matt Lightfoot (indianname? )

like your replays of questions

thx dude

hrmmm..i never rubberbanded much in the last few patches.

You guys are playing on some really laggyservers, but when I did this update I now rubber band more...same old low ping servers.

Like once in my whole play session, maybe 10m, so not a big deal.

odd.

Thanks for the quick patches but I seem to have the inventory moving around on its own causing it to delete medkits from my backpack when I load into servers. I had this start up with yesterdays patch and still see it in this new one as well.

I have not had much of an issue with the rubberbanding lately, not with the latest patch at all yet.  We did have a clanmate that we were running with that was having some pretty bad rubberbanding happening to him tho.  He was stuck at the NE airfield for a good 30 mins or so.. Just when he thought he was finally getting somewhere, BAM!   A nice slingshot back to the NE Airfield.  Maybe he had a bad connection, maybe SA issue.  Either way, love the progress being made with the SA so far.  :)

Rubberbanding was pretty bad pre-hotfix and now I haven't had it at all after about 8 hours play. 

• Like 1

When will private Hives get implemented?

When they are implemented. So don't bother asking here, cause the Devs probably only have a small idea of a time frame and you know how quiet Rocket was about release. For all we know there won't be private hives till beta or even full release.