frosti

Suicide rock near Kamyshovo

ho1l.jpg

Here bambies come to commit suicide when they are not happy with their spawn zone.

• Like 23

Btw. if someone is going to visit this place be very careful.

The rock is slippy like an ice, when you run on it to take a peek from edge you will slide for few centimeters before you stop.

I alsmost fell from it that way.

Poor bambies, RIP you beautiful bastards.

Edited by Hombre

People used to use the bridge in the far south-west of the map, along the coast from Kamenka.

• Like 1

Haha I always used the zombies to suicide but when there are none around this is a great alternative

Hopefully as the game gets progressively harder as it goes further in development... these types of morons will vanish from the userbase.

Ridiculous.

• Like 2

Actually that very same rock has from this evidence a major glitch in the terrain. I spawned in that area and went to the top of the rocky outcrop to scout and started sinking through the rocks. I was not falling very fast and it took a few seconds but it killed me. I wouldn't be surprised if this person was being a good Alpha tester and trying to duplicate it and get an idea of where the problem is with the mesh. I have been waiting to respawn in that location to try myself, but by seeing this maybe a bug report has already been filed.

Actually that very same rock has from this evidence a major glitch in the terrain. I spawned in that area and went to the top of the rocky outcrop to scout and started sinking through the rocks. I was not falling very fast and it took a few seconds but it killed me. I wouldn't be surprised if this person was being a good Alpha tester and trying to duplicate it and get an idea of where the problem is with the mesh. I have been waiting to respawn in that location to try myself, but by seeing this maybe a bug report has already been filed.

All got different clothes. So either he changed his default each time or it is different people.

This is hilarious. You know a game is tough when people KILL THEMSELVES IN THE GAME haha. I love it.

• Like 2

All got different clothes. So either he changed his default each time or it is different people.

This is hilarious. You know a game is tough when people KILL THEMSELVES IN THE GAME haha. I love it.

Is the game tough, or is it just wasting most of the playerbase's time with its random spawning? Almost near any isolated spawn, I see tons of dead bodies near the closest suicide-spots. Maybe it's not the players that are idiotic, but the spawn system?

It's the players fault for not exploring places other than balota.

• Like 11

Qw16ZcS.jpg

7lgp.jpg

Suicide tower in Solnichniy.

Bambi will find a way.

• Like 3

Seriously though, if you die in your spawn zone, you need to respwn there again.

Better yet, spawn suicides and anyone, who died within the first 10 minutes on Skalisty.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 3

I am starting to believe the player base of dayz is slowly turning into retards who want everything handed to them.

• Like 4

I find this hilarious. They spend more time in killing themselves to get a good spawn when that time could be well spent advancing their characters.

Really it isn't that the spawning is bad it's that they want the easiest path to the "l33t lootz". They couldn't be bothered to actually want to play the game as intended... Path of least resistance syndrome. 

I've just spoted a bambi that spawned in Solnichniy.

He apparently didyn't know about suicide tower in Solnichniy, becouse he immidetly started to run north, to factory area, climbed the ladder of one of tall building that are there and jumped of the roof to commit suicide :(. It was really sad to watch.

Please turn off fall damage. Think about bambies.

Edited by Frosti
  • Like 2