wgaf

An Issue with the New Spawns AKA "The Kamyshovo Massacre"

These guys are actually likely to bring about the fixes needed to lessen the impact of spawn camping. The more they do their work, the more dean and co will know what they want to do about it.

If they were exposing bugs they would have posted and or filed a bug report that they could have sat there and spawn killed.Spawn killers don't ever think about the game,they are just griefers or in this case dupers.

I just watched a video of someone doing the same as the two clowns did.One had four duped bodys piled up and his buddie did the same.

imo if your camping guys who have no gear your actually screwing the game over.  If a brand new player tries out the game and he dies to a couple tools spawn camping cause they to afraid to exchange gunfire, it could really turn them off of a great game.  Imo you all just tagged yourself as trash.  Next topic.

What do you expect from trolling inadequate baddies.

Edited by Zeet.

imo if your camping guys who have no gear your actually screwing the game over.  If a brand new player tries out the game and he dies to a couple tools spawn camping cause they to afraid to exchange gunfire, it could really turn them off of a great game.  Imo you all just tagged yourself as trash.  Next topic.

They're actually helping new players learn to avoid other people and be less obvious about their movements.  Let's face it, once you get some gear, which doesn't take long, all you have left to do is create fun.  Some people do this by hunting batteries, while others take gaslamps and create bright kill zones.

• Like 1

We enjoy it a lot and we're good at it.

This isn't a "troll thread" just because you don't like what was posted.

We made a medical breakthrough vis-a-vis making corpses bleed, and we also identified a big drawback to the new spawn location system.

Also, we documented an exciting play style for DayZ. We hope other people also do what we do, and carry out the difficult but important work of experimentation and extermination.

I will enjoy hunting down your group and others like it. Like you said, every play style is accepted. I now have a new objective. I hope to see you all sometime!

The pants were taken and placed beside the body after extermination.  Different members of the division brutalized the bodies for bleeding experiments.  They were left like that as a warning to others.

Thank you for the kind words.  You have my beans.  Once cooking and cannibalism is implemented we plan of fully researching the effects of feeding people human flesh, even if it is their own.

Don'r forget undead flesh consumption in your tests.

My brother plays with these people, and yes they do dupe and yes they do combat log (they call it "holy combat" or "royal combat"). That's why they don't die. They have thousands of rounds of ammo due to duplication. It's just exploitation for publicity, ignore it and move on. 

(And if you think I'm lying, his name is CutiestPie RatchetMAnGeee)

Edited by Gatortribe

My brother plays with these people, and yes they do dupe and yes they do combat log (they call it "holy combat" or "royal combat"). That's why they don't die. They have thousands of rounds of ammo due to duplication. It's just exploitation for publicity, ignore it and move on. 

(And if you think I'm lying, his name is CutiestPie)

Uhm, what?  I don't think I would ever allow someone named "CutiestPie" to run in our group.  We have zero tolerance for nonsense.  We are a professional organization.

Edited by Propulsion_Joe

Uhm, what?  I don't think I would ever allow someone named "CutiestPie" to run in our group.  We have zero tolerance for nonsense.  We are a professional organization.

Odd. Seeing how he just told me how you told him about this post, and the solution was block me on Steam. 

You know you have reached the top when people start making slanderous lies and accusations about you.  Gator meat or whatever you name is, never heard of cutie pie so..... you must have us confused with someone else.  But keep up your righteous pursuit, it is bound to get you somewhere.

We don't like to camp balota or other places which are similar, we're not looking to win fights. 

We previously camped areas we considered approaches to balota, on the theory that many people would pass through on the way to the airfield. 

We much preferred how it was before, we got to spot people, approach them, assure them we were friendly, tell them we had supplies, etc. Then do medical experiments on them and finally exterminate them. 

In Kamyshovo no one wants medical help or supplies. They just want to flip you off and run around in circles because they're upset they spawned in Kamyshovo. 

In our old locations, people were happy for help, since they were *almost* to balota. 

Hahahahaha you're talking about Balota like it's a hidden Aztec temple. You know you got an entire map north of it? Tell us something actually interesting. Your story could only get more boring if you killed them in Chern or Elektro (although I don't know - killing people literally as they spawn may be even more boring). 

Edited by MR DELICIOUS

Hahahahaha you're talking about Balota like it's a hidden Aztec temple. You know you got an entire map north of it? Tell us something actually interesting. Your story could only get more boring if you killed them in Chern or Elektro (although I don't know - killing people literally as they spawn may be even more boring). 

Shhhh, are you aware of how many people don't know that there's more to the map than the coastal cities?  I'm torn on the issue.  On one hand I don't want to share my fantastic loots, but I also would appreciate not having to go back to the coast to find people to kill.

It really is a problem.

• Like 1

Lol at the COD and BF players whinning about camping in a BI game. There is no such thing as camping, please get that into your heads.

Shhhh, are you aware of how many people don't know that there's more to the map than the coastal cities? I'm torn on the issue. On one hand I don't want to share my fantastic loots, but I also would appreciate not having to go back to the coast to find people to kill.

It really is a problem.

Good then. I hate the people whinning that their is no incentive to go kill people in land. Why can't they just live on the coast until someone shoots them?

May I join your medical clan? Or do I have to live with medical experiments by myself? It's really hard to tie people up, do what ever you want with them and then finish them off efficiently without having people "try" to escape. But you know, the science has to continue...

Edited by ProGamerGov

In the downtime when we are not conducting medical experiments and exterminations I have actually went exploring all over the map.  Great scenic views in the mountains.  I also checked out both of the northern airfields.  One day when I was bored I I swam to some of the islands as well.  

In the downtime when we are not conducting medical experiments and exterminations I have actually went exploring all over the map. Great scenic views in the mountains. I also checked out both of the northern airfields. One day when I was bored I I swam to some of the islands as well.

You can play try not to faint with captives on the top of a tall building. You have them line up and the goal is to not faint because if they do they fall to their death. Any tall object with a drop off will work.

You can also play big game hunt simulator as well. Disarm the person and tell them they have 30 seconds to run before you start hunting them.

Edited by ProGamerGov

Lol at the COD and BF players whinning about camping in a BI game. There is no such thing as camping, please get that into your heads.

It's called "Tactical Waiting" and it works marvelously!

As was mentioned in another thread, once the game is fleshed out, members of the medical division plan on retiring.  I will find a nice house somewhere in the north where I will hunt animals, cook food, hopefully be able to brew tea as well.  I will entertain travelers heading north with stories from my past and show them memorabilia from my younger days.

As was mentioned in another thread, once the game is fleshed out, members of the medical division plan on retiring.  I will find a nice house somewhere in the north where I will hunt animals, cook food, hopefully be able to brew tea as well.  I will entertain travelers heading north with stories from my past and show them memorabilia from my younger days.

Yeah. Show off your pants collection... Probably one of the most normal collections one could have in this game.

Yeah. Show off your pants collection... Probably one of the most normal collections one could have in this game.

I was thinking more of my axe collection and old worn medical supplies that I used to use in my early days :)

Oooo it's fucking fun to kill unarmed freshspawns!! Wooooohoooooo, you're the most bad ass squad of all DayZ.

• Like 3

Oooo it's fucking fun to kill unarmed freshspawns!! Wooooohoooooo, you're the most bad ass squad of all DayZ.

Sensitive thugs, they all need hugs.